Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually, I do want the mention of the aag as well, not only the patanga😆
Can we add on to what Chakku told us? But not too much 'coz there is a restriction to the characters😆.😆
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nobody is liking my posts 😭
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aag aur patange ki asambhav prem kahani

How about this Neetz?
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

nobody is liking my posts 😭

Phir se dekho..I am liking each post...😛

.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Aag aur patange ki asambhav prem kahani

How about this Neetz?

Hmmm...I think I'll go with this. 

All cool?
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
I like this one more... Aag aur patanga ki asambhav prem kahani 😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

this is me, coming to murder Anu🤣

🤣 so sweet...🤣 btw Chakku u won't be able 2 murder me abt seeing how dashing and handsum i m...btw its true...😛
@Dishu-phir Gayab😲
@rumi and ash- aapdono ke bhi darshan dijiye🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ok, so this is final! :P

Thanks, Chaksie🤗
Rashu1505 thumbnail

Scene continued sid and panchi sitting in the coffee shop 
P-K sid i accept ur sorry but now how can we help them
S-i need to think about it for now lets leave from here u have already had 4 coffee and i dont want u to have more coffee 😆they leave from there

[RAICHAND HOUSE]
Abhay got up in the morning a small smile was there on his face because of yesterday he was remembring the time he spent with pia her shining face and her eyes which were sparkling in the rain he could not forget it sid enters and snaps his fingers in front of his face and abhay comes out of his senses sid says abhay what happened come down to have breakfast he says ok

[DOBRIYAL HOUSE]
Pia came out after having her bath she was wearing a bath robe she came near the cupboard and started searching for something nice to wear after much search she took out a white top which was sleeveless and jeans she wore them and went in front of mirror she applied a light pink colour gloss on her lips and small diamond tops in her ears she is busy admiring herself in mirror misha who was standing out of the room and watching this from half an hour comes in and asks pia what has happened to u today why are u taking so much time to get ready😲is there someone special for whom ur getting ready 😆pia blushes and says stop it misha its nothing like that 😳

[RAICHAND HOUSE]
Abhay sid are sitting in front of dinning table having breakfast 
S-Abhay where were u yesterday u didnt amswer me
A-Bro i told u that i had gone out to forget my heart break and to forget my anger
S-so were u alone someone was there 😉
A-No bro i was alone 
[Sid could not control his laughter anymore he said abhay from when did u start lying to me i know u were with pia panchi informed me about this 
😆]
Abhay now got a little angry😡 bro if u know then why r u asking me and whats the big deal if i was with pia she is my friend and she was there to help help me.
Sid said ok bro cool down i was pulling ur leg
[Sid thinks in his mind abhay u really dont understand ur feelings but i will make u understand that pia is special for u and more than a friend]

[DOBRIYAL HOUSE]
Pia misha come out of the gates of dobriyal mansion they are about to leave for collage on bike but kabir arrives in his car misha was happy to see kabir she comes running and hugs him 
K- Hey misha how ru 
M-i am fine missed u thakur  where were u after so many days i am meeting u 
K-Misha ru kidding u were missing me and from when did u start to get happy after seeing me u always love to fight with me 😆
M-Stop it kabir atleast dont say like this in front of pia and yes i love fighting with u its just that i saw u after so many days that i could not control my happiness😆
Kabir misha walk towards pia kabir says hi pia meeting u after long time pia says i am fine kabir but what was going on there between u and misha kabir says pia we love to tease each other nothing else pia laughs
after some time she realises that it was getting late she says misha lets go we are getting late for collage misha says ok and they are about to leave when kabir offers a lift to pia till collage pia agrees as misha was a little fast bike rider and she was scared she tells misha that she will go with kabir misha puts a fake smile on her face and says ok [As i have mentioned in my cs misha loves kabir]
Kabir pia in the car kabir asks so pia how were ur holidays and did u miss ur friends pia says no kabir i didnt miss u all kabir 😲why pia laughs and says of course kabir is this a que i always miss my friends
After a while they reach the collage pia gets out from the car and kabir also gets out they both start walking together and go to cafetaria abhay reaches the collage he hears some one laughing he follows that voice and comes near cafetaria watches pia laughing and giggling with kabir he feels like taking her far away from kabir  while kabir is talking to pia he touches her hand touches her hair but pia hits her hand and says kabir stop it abhay who was watching this gets angry and frustrated he feels like smacking kabir abhay leaves from there pia notices abhay leaving and his strange behaviour she excuses herself from there and searches for abhay but he had already left and his cell phone had fallen in the collage compound abhay was in boxing room punching the punching bag he is turmoil as what is happening to him and why cant cant he see pia with someone else kabir is just her friend then why he felt bad seeing her with kabir.kabir who was waiting for pia in cafetaria leaves as it was too late he goes home pia on the other hand is searching for abhay she comes to know from a boy that abhay has gone home pia gets worried what happened to him and she goes to raichand house she knows the door haseena opens the door
P-Hello aunty
H-Hello pia how ru and today how come u r here without informing come in
P-Aunty actually i had come to meet abhay i have to return his cell phone 
H-K pia so what will u have tea or coffee 
P-Nothing aunty i have to go home mom will be waiting
H-K abhay is in his room upstairs go pia says yes and starts walking towards the room
pia enters abhays room but abhay is no where to be seen pia keeps his phone on table and turns around to go but trips in process abhay caught her at the right time by her waist there is a eyelock between them water is dripping from abhays hair the water drops fall on pias face pia blushes as abhay is in towel and he had come out just now after taking shower she comes out of her senses and is embrassed abhay smiles seeing pia that way pia stammers saying sorry she tells abhay pls wear something abhay teases her why pia i dont look smart in towel pia tells abhay i am going ☺️i just came to return ur cell phone and asks abhay why did u leave cafetaria from outside why didnt u come in what happened abhay talks a bit rudely to her
A-Why was kabir touching u and playing with ur hair
P-Abhay he was just irritating me 
A- I did not like that 
P-Fine abhay its ur wish i told u he was irritating me its ur wish to believe it or not she gets angry and starts to leave from there
Abhay catches her arm and pulls her back and pins her to the wall they have a intense eyelock after a while abhay snaps out of his senses and says sorry to pia she runs away leaving him thinking

.Jane.. thumbnail

Anu ki rondu GF🤣

Aapne khud ko rondu bola?😲