Cannot wait for next update.

thanks a lot for the comment dear ...
itni taareef mai seh nahi paaungi ... 😳😳

Added u to ma PM list 😊
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KaushalyaFan

Thanks for the PM. It's a great story. I hadn't read it before so I read all of it and enjoyed it thoroughly. Loved it. Do continue soon.

Take care,

KF

thanks a lot KF ...
Compliment coming from a awesome writer like you made my day 😊
nishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarhiforever

one of d best stories here..!!<3

plzzz  update soon..!!
i jst luv kaajal!!

thanku dear ...
am soo glad you liked it 😊
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Really nice update. πŸ˜ƒ
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Plz pm me when u update. 
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!!
so UD has come fr kajal nw!!!!
interesting!!!!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab update Nishi!!
I loved UD's entry.
Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks for the PM.
⭐️
nishi thumbnail
Hi all ...

I shall try my best to update tomorrow ...

But looks like not many are actually liking this FF😭 .The likes have dropped from 52 to 38 within one update ... so I am kinda losing interest in writing πŸ˜• ...

but newaz i ll try my best and if you guys are not interested I shall just finish off this soon ...
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
NISHIII!!! SORRYYY FOR COMMENTING SOOO LATE!!! I have 198 unread mails sitting in my inbox right now! Haven't checked it since christmas! 

anyways. on with the review!

Wonderful as always! I'm quite excited to see Kaajal and Yuvi's relationship to bloom! and I'm pretty sure ASR can handle Kaajal! haha! they're like best of friends! :D

anyways, like always, still in love with this FF! :D
nishi thumbnail

Part 26:

Arnav tried to catch up with Kaajal after the fiasco at the studio. But within he reached the door , he saw her start her car and zoom out of office. He tried calling her cell, but she didn't answer. After sometime he tried and she had switched off her cell. He went in to find Khushi biting her nails and extremely nervous .She looked at him and questioned him with a gesture, he nodded a NO in response and she sighed and slumped on the chair holding her head. Arnav rushed to her side thinking she had a headache or something.

Arnav – Khushi ?? ….. tum theek ho ?? ……. Kya hua ?? ….. (he said while trying to get her hands off her head)

Khushi – theek ?? ……. Hum theek kaise ho sakte hai ?? …… (making a face)…… Kaajal upset hai …….. UD yaha hai …….. ek meri behen hai ……… doosra mera dost ……. Aur in dono ke beech mai pasha hui hoo ….. hey devi maiyaa …… aapko meri chutney banane ka itna shauck kyun hai ???

Arnav – Relax Khushi !! ……

Khushi – Relax ?? …….. hum kaise relax kar sakte hai Arnavji ?? …… ek toh humari behen gussa hai ……. Aur hume pata bhi nahi hai ki woh kaha hai ……… (she took out her cell and tried calling her again to only get a switched off message) ….. Kyun karti hai yeh aisa ??? (she complained to no one in particular) …

By then her mobile buzzed .It was message from KJ – "I will be fine, I need some time to cool off . So don't bother to bother me ……. Traitor Twin".Khushi just rolled her eyes and tried calling her when Arnav stopped her from doing so.

Arnav – Khushi … she is not a kid ….. I guess she ll cool off and waapis aa jaayegi ….. don worry too much …..

Khushi – shayad aap sahi keh rahe hai …… hum bhi naa (hitting her head slightly) …. Kaha aapko in sab mai phasa diya ….. aapko AR bhi toh jaana hai …. Aap jaayiye ….. mai yaha sambhal loongi ….

Arnav – you sure ??

Khushi – jee …(and Arnav left bidding her bye)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 10pm and he was still working at AR. He didn't notice time fly by.Half of his day was consumed by MG and he still wasn't ready to transfer any of his responsibilities at AR to anyone. He wanted to still do what he did before. He had switched off his personal mobile, since he didn't want anyone to disturb him. Finally after he was happy with the quotations and figures in the file, he switched off his laptop and stretched .He felt he needed a strong dose of coffee and he went near his coffee machine. He had a look at the clock and sighed , he better switch on his mobile , lest his dii or nani or even Payal murder him for going off the grid. He switched on the mobile and poured a cup of coffee for himself .He turned to go back to his seat and as if on cue his mobile rang. It was from Kaajal. Wondering what was in store for him, he kept the mug on table without even taking a sip and answered the call.

Arnav – Hello KJ …. (but was disturbed to hear a male voice answer the call)

Male Voice – hello Sir … may I know who is this ??

Arnav – who are you ?? … and why do you have Kaajal's phone ???

Male voice – sir … I am Mr.X (not so important character) …. I am talking from the Pub Mystique …. Miss Kaajal is extremely drunk and she is not in her senses …… can you arrange for someone to pick her up from here ?? …. It is not safe for a girl to be all by herself in such a state …..

Arnav – What ?? …. Oh ok ……. I ll be thr in 20mins …… can you stay with her till then ??

Male voice – ye…yess ….. but may I know who is this ??

Arnav – Its Arnav Singh Raizaada …..

Male voice- what ?? …. THE Arnav Singh Raizaada ?? OMG …. I cant believe I am actually speaking to you ….(by then Arnav had cut the call and was halfway to his car)

Arnav reached the place in 15 mins and was wondering what on earth made Kaajal to take such a stupid step. He was wondering how he would get her back home in such a state, if it was even possible. Well , we will see what we can do based on how Miss.KJ is , he thought sarcastically banging the wheel and in his usual style got off the car. He entered the pub and his nose scrunched with the strong smell of alcohol and what not. His eyes searched for the familiar figure and he noticed her sitting at the bar. He went near and noticed ,she had atleast some 10 shots near her table with another guy timidly standing behind her advising her not to have any more. While there were another bunch of guys who surrounded a guy who had 9 shots next to him. They were encouraging him to have another shot to beat the girl.Oh damn !! he thought … if this was a competition it was a sick one he thought and advanced towards her. He could make out her sarcastic comments on the guy with whom she was competing.

KJ – kyun be hero ……..peenaa ?? ……. Bada hero banke drink offer kar raha tha is lady ko (she told pointing herself, while the guy whom she was pointing at was almost unconscious )

Arnav – Kaajal …. (he said patting her shoulder, while he nudged the guy who supposedly had called him to move)

Kaajal – ehh ?? ……. Yeh kaun bolo …. (she looked around in every direction and finally saw Arnav. She gave him a huge smile and tugged him by shoulders next to her) ….. Arnavvv ………. Tum bhi yaha ……. (made a gesture of drinking while winking at him) …. Aaye ho naa ??? …(shaking her pointed finger in confirmation) ……… but don worry …… mai kisise kuch nahi kahungi (she told in a hushed tone) ….. see …. My lips are sealed (she made a gesture) …….

Some guy in the other grp – come on dude ……. Get up ……. One more shot !!! and we can beat this girl …. Get up …..

KJ – ha ha ha ……. Lagta hai tumhara dost ……. (goin closer to examine his face ,while Arnav pulled her back a bit) …. So gaya …….. aur tum log yeh soch rahe ho yeh mujhe ……….. (pointing at herself) harayega ……. So much for offering a "drink" to the lady ……. (by then the guy who she was competing with started to snore) …. Lo …… yeh toh haar gaya ….. (she said to Arnav) …. How boring !!!! ….. anyways …… Mike (the bartender) mera bill yeh saab pay karenge …….. afterall he offered me a drink ……. (she laughed and tried getting down the seat .Arnav tried to help her steady herself with what bit patience he had and she surprisingly pushed his arms away raising an angry eyebrow at him) ……. Tumhe kya lagta hai ??? Mai chall nahi sakti ?? (she screamed ) …. If you think so sadu ……. You are wrong ……. Get that ?? mujhe kisiki sahare ki koi zaroorat nahi hai ….. samjhe tum ??? …… (and she tried walking a few steps. She faltered and was losing balance when Arnav went and held her by shoulder to steady her) …

Arnav – yaa …. I can see that (he said sarcastically) …. Come …. (he more so pulled her with him ,with her protesting. He was in no mood to listen to her )

Outside the pub :

Kaajal – sadu !! …….. mujhe yaha kyun leke aaye ho ?? …….. mujhe andar jaana hai (she threw a tantrum)

Arnav –NO  Kaajal …… tum andar nahi jaa sakti …….. Tum apne senses mai nahi ho …..

Kaajal – toh ??? …….. kisne kaha ki andar jaane ke liye sense ki zaroorat hoti hai ??? its not written anywhere …. (She pouted)

Arnav – right !! (now leaving her to steady herself, folding her arms) …. Sense ki zaroorat nahi hai …… tabhi tum jaise paagal log andar jaate hai ……

Kaajal – what ??? …… tumne mujhe senseless kaha ??? ….. aur paagal bhi ???

Arnav – nahi …. You did the honors yourself …..

Kaajal – whatever …….. mai andar jaa rahi hoo (she turned)

Arnav – (rushing to hold her ) no …. You are not !!! …… (she squirmed and yapped nonsense when he tried to stop her ) …. Kaajal shut up !!! …. Shut up !!! …. I SAID SHUT UP !!! (shaking her shoulders and she finally did shut up)

Kaajal – (making a crying puppy face)……. Chilla kyun rahe ho ???

Arnav – MAIN CHILLA RAHA HOO ?? …… (steadying her using one hand and pointing using the other as if talking to a kid) ….. MAIN NAHI CHILLA RAHA !!! (and she tried speaking) ….. I SAID SHUT UP KAAJAL MEHRA !!! …..(she was almost in the verge of tears) … oh great !!! ….. NO CRYING !!!(he warned her) … ab chup chaap chalo mere saath !!! …

She finally started to walk or he started to pull her with him towards the car. He opened the car door , dumped her into the front seat and did the seatbelt while glaring at her. She looked regretful for a second and stared at him. He unceremoniously went to the driver seat and settled himself. He held the steering and closed his eyes to try to calm himself. He finally realized he needed to inform Khushi about KJ and called her. She was shocked when she was informed about her sister's situation and was a bundle of nerves. She and Arnav decided to somehow sneak her into the house while all were asleep.

Arnav – Unbelievable !! ….. such carelessness ……. I didn't expect this from Kaajal ….. I am soo disappointed with her !!! …… I thought she was mature and could handle life ….. this is just not done !!! …. Anyways Khushi …. Tum yeh socho ki hum kaise isse ghar ke andar le jaa sakte hai …….. I ll be there in an hour (and cut the call) …… you are in big trouble young lady (he glared at Kaajal, who just made a sorry face and bowed her head down. After some time she was continuously staring at him trying to speak and wasn't having the guts to that. Arnav noticed this) ….. (sighing) …. Bolo !!! …..

Kaajal – tum naa ….. jab gussa karte ho …… bilkul papa jaise lagte ho ……

Arnav – (almost losing the control over steering , skidded a bit and he finally managed to pull the car to the side ) WHAT ???(turning towards her with a shocked expression) …. PAPA ??? ….. you mean dad ??(she nodded ,while he made a confused face)

Kaajal – haan …. Pata hai …… mai aur Khushi jab bhi kuch galti karte the …… papa aise hiii hume daante the …… aur kehte the ……. 'you are in big trouble young lady'(managing to imitate her father while still drunk) ….. aur phir hume punishment dete ……. Ki woh humse tab tak baat nahi karenge jab tak sudhar nahi jaate ……. Aur hum rone lag jaate ….. mumma unhe manaa leti thi …… aur phir hum dono kaan pakadkar uthak baithak karte ……. Aur papa maan jaate …….. (now crying) …. Mujhe papa ki bahut yaad aati hai …… pata nahi kyun humse rooth gaye …… aur humse door chale gaye …….. aur mumma bhi chali gayi ……. Hum kaise maanaayenge unhe ?? ….. kaise bataye papa ko ki hum sudhar gaye hai ……mai rozz kaan pakadkar uthak baithak karungi ki woh maan jaaye …… taaki woh humse baat kare ……. Mujhe unki bahut yaad aati hai …….. I miss him ……… I really do miss him …… (and she cried even harder.Unknown to Arnav ,even his eyes were misty)

Arnav – Kaajal ….(in a soft voice) ….. its ok ….. and mai tumhe tumhari papa ki yaad dilaata hoon ?? Really ?? your DAD of all people ?? ……..

Kaajal – (nodding) …. Haan ……. Bilkul papa jaise dikte ho …… (he questioned by making a face) …. Papa jab bhi gussa hote unka naak bilkul laal ho jaata ……… aur aur phulane lagte ….. aur woh aankhen aisi karte(by narrowing his eyes ) ……… aur aur ….. (gesturing completely as if speaking to a deaf person) … aur unke maathe par aise wrinkles hote …… bilkul tumhari tarah ……. (Arnav didn't know if he should be offended by the comparison of take it as a compliment …. Seriously ?? a FATHER ??) ….. but pata hai ……. Tum naa ……. Ek acche daddy banoge ……

Arnav – (even more shocked) ….. KYA ??? ….. Mai aur Daddy ??(he was trying to clarify and push some sense into her inebriate  brain)…….

Kaajal – haan ……… bilkul mere papa jaise …… tum tall ho …… strong ho …… smart ho ……(now Arnav was not sure if he should stop her or not, since he was in some way enjoying her praising him) ….. aur phir …. Tumhare paas itni acchi gaadi hai …….. aur phir itna bada ghar hai (gesturing) ….. aur tumhare saare family itne acche hai ……… pata hai tumhare bacche kya kahenge ??

Arnav – Kya ??

Kaajal – yehi ………. MY DADDY STRONGEST !!! (she made an action of showing her muscles to point out strength)

Arnav – (now almost smiling) hmmm ……. Par Kaajal ……. Yeh sab toh theek hai ……. Par ek problem hai …….

Kaajal – ( scrunching her head to think) kya ??

Arnav – mere paas abhi tak koi biwi nahi hai …….. toh bacche nahi honge ….. aur phir mai strongest daddy nahi ban sakta ……..

Kaajal – basss ??? itna sa problem ??? ……. Khushi hai naaa …… usse kaho ki woh tumhari biwi ban jaaye …… (she said with full smiles ….now happy with her solution)

Arnav – usse poochna itna aasaan hota …… toh ab tak maine kar liya hota (he blurted) ….

Kaajal – arre ……. Woh hitler nahi hai …….. jo tumhare poochne par tumhe gas chamber mai band kar degi …….. tumhe poocha hi nahi …….. toh aise kaise keh sakte ho ……

Arnav – right !!! ……. I cant believe am taking dating advice from a drunk female …… (he started the vehicle and started to drive) ….

Kaajal – (after a break for silence ,which was for 5 mins) ….. you know Khush lucky hai ….. meri tarah nahi ….

Arnav – kyun ??

Kaajal – tum acche ho …. tum usse pyaar karte ho …… aur usse kabhi dhoka nahi doge …..usse use karke chodd nahi doge tissue ki tarah …….  jaise uss UD ne mere saath kiya …… (for the second time in the night he slammed the break) ….

Arnav – Kaajal ?? ( he touched her shoulders slightly to comfort her) … UD ???

Kaajal – pata hai ……. Mai usse bahut pyaar karti thi ….. hoo …… hum sabse acche dost the ….. usse har cheez share karti thi …… jab usne mujhe apna valentine banaya ……. Mai bahut khush thi …… mujhe laga ki mujhe mera life partner mill gaya ……. Aur celebrate karte karte ….. us V-Day ke din humne bahut pee liii ……. Hum dance karne lage …… (in a hushed one) close dance kiya tha humne….. phir …. We dint know wen we lost control and were kissing madly ……. I …. I …. Slept with him Arnav …….. Everything felt soo perfect ……. Meri behen mere saath ……. My love …… my company ……. My family …… everything was perfect ……… but subah jab mai uthi toh woh nahi tha mere saath …….. uss din mujhe uss shyla ne kaha …… ki ….. UD uske saath …… mere baad ……. (she again cried a bit while Arnav clutched the steering for some control over his anger at UD) …. He was bed hopping ……… he used me …… tab mujhe pata chala ki mai uske liye ek To-Do ke alawa aur kuch nahi thi …… I was in his to-do list and that's what he wanted to … to-do me ……… maine kisi ko kuch nahi bataya ……. Khushi ko bhi …… I asked him Sadu …. Aur pata hai usne kya kaha …….. its upto me to believe whom I want …….. he doesn't want to take the trouble to clarify anything to someone who didn't trust me …….. maine usse bhoolne ki kaafi try ki ….. but I don't know …… it kills me ……… I still love him …….. I don't know why ………. I should be angry on him ……. And me ……. But I ….. I cant …..

She cried again holding on to Arnav's shoulder and he let her cry . He cudnt believe UD could do such a thing . He was angry on UD and if he was in front of him , he would have happily murdered that man. But somewhere in his mind Khushi's words made rounds , that Kaajal trusted Shyla over UD and UD was angry on her for that . That Shyla was trying to get in between these two from long. He couldn't decide who was right or who was wrong and he cudnt even tell Khushi this part. IT was Kaajal's truth and it was her right to tell or to not tell . He felt a weight on shoulder and he realized, KJ was asleep on his shoulder. He took a deep breath and slowly started his car and drove to Mehra Mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Part 26