Frequent Posters

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
now is there new twist in story
😍
fantesy thumbnail
awsuuum update dear ... lif is realy vry complicated ... bt hop all complications end soon ... realy feelin upset 4 maaneet n terrible 4 pari' s condition ... eagerly waitin 4 nxt update...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Deeps,

Geet is afraid so she is holding herself not to increase the distance between Maan & her & Maan is unable to understand that? Or he thinks she needs time?

Pari's conversation on phone & her thoughts are not sudden as she is the one who has to bear all the pain. When she thought that Geet is distancing herself is one thing because she found a sister in her & with Yash, she wanted a happy family that in current situation is causing despair to her. This is something that I thought after "that" previous precap that Pari might want to leave Yash as she can't give him a desired family because she might be scared of being blamed after sometime.

Waiting for more to come. Did Pari's sleeping pills did something?

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear,,
nice updates. 
Isn't it weird how people try to protect you by doing the wrong thing and making matters worse?  Yash and Maan keeping Geet and Pari away from each other, when only their being with each other can offer comfort to them.  Geet is now afraid to be herself in front of Maan because she has seen his anger and does not want to see it again.  If Pari only knew how much Geet has done for her she would not be feeling so alone. 
I did like that you added this serious element to the story although you seem to think that your fans don't like it.  When crisis hits, characters become stronger and I like that part.  Please update when you can.  Thanks. 
Edited by ucompleteme - 12 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm interesting
cont soon
thanks for the pm
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update Deepz, and I'm glad Maan will soon come to know Geet's reasoning behind this obsession so he may be able to help her help Pari 😊

I loved it 🤗 Please update soon 🤗🤗

Love

Dee 😊
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey Deeps,

Geet is afraid so she is holding herself not to increase the distance between Maan & her & Maan is unable to understand that? Or he thinks she needs time?

Pari's conversation on phone & her thoughts are not sudden as she is the one who has to bear all the pain. When she thought that Geet is distancing herself is one thing because she found a sister in her & with Yash, she wanted a happy family that in current situation is causing despair to her. This is something that I thought after "that" previous precap that Pari might want to leave Yash as she can't give him a desired family because she might be scared of being blamed after sometime.

Waiting for more to come. Did Pari's sleeping pills did something?

Geet is afraid so she is holding herself not to increase the distance between Maan & her - yup because her attempt to help Pari failed as well as angered Maan...so she has accepted the defeat and being careful of her each and every move...which is very unlikely of her...this is irking Maan because he likes Geet for what she is

Pari might want to leave Yash as she can't give him a desired family because she might be scared of being blamed after sometime.  - this is making her weak but she is not ready to leave him

Waiting for more to come. Did Pari's sleeping pills did something?  - haha next update would be just like a roller coaster ride...get ready folks
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ucompleteme

nice updates. 

Isn't it weird how people try to protect you by doing the wrong thing and making matters worse?  Yash and Maan keeping Geet and Pari away from each other, when only their being with each other can offer comfort to them.  Geet is now afraid to be herself in front of Maan because she has seen his anger and does not want to see it again.  If Pari only knew how much Geet has done for her she would not be feeling so alone. 
I did like that you added this serious element to the story although you seem to think that your fans don't like it.  When crisis hits, characters become stronger and I like that part.  Please update when you can.  Thanks. 

I did like that you added this serious element to the story although you seem to think that your fans don't like it - thanx for loving this track

When crisis hits, characters become stronger and I like that part - true...i wanted to show how Maaneet would react if there arises a difference of opinion between them how Maaneet's love for each other would help them to face a problem together

Please update when you can. - u will get an update today

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice update. what happened to pari? Is she trying to commit suicide?
or other thing is their?
waiting 😆