Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arkamu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kikyo

i think literature should be eliminated from as subject where people do so much argument on fictional characters because fiction is fiction so why treat them as real and criticize just accept them as it is they are fiction ..wonder why people become critics wasting their time in analysiing fictional films , novels and characters , fiction is a fiction leave it as it is call one angel as you wish one devil as you wish no need to look at work

I hope you will save your time now lol and will refrain from posting πŸ˜†
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veechafan123

Neither I have used explosive words or stupid words...I have written the truth and what I feel. Everyone has a right to opinion and I am expressing it. Its freedom of speech. I could have written worse. If you can be a V#####a fan, I can also be a Veecha fan. Dont disrespect me or my choice. I am not defending Ichcha..I dont have time for thatπŸ˜† 
@ bold...same holds true for me too Ony difference is you are a tappu fan and I am a Veecha fan.

@ bold just by writing v########a πŸ˜†i m disrespecting u.. well i have not written anything against u or ur appearance i just wrote abt a fictitious pair...n wat u have written specifically for me "selective what...blindness, amnesia" is like showering flowers over me!!!!!!! πŸ˜†when i was not defending tapasya!!!!!! well if u can be worse i can be worst!!! better understand dis!!!!!πŸ˜‰ but  i will not do it here coz i think people who think by abusing/bashing real ids on dis virtual world for fictitious characters dey r very courageous i would say dey r not... coz mostly in practical view dey r no one in front of real world... n dis shows dere actual mentality...
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious_priya

@ bold just by writing v########a πŸ˜†i m disrespecting u.. well i have not written anything against u or ur appearance i just wrote abt a fictitious pair...n wat u have written specifically for me "selective what...blindness, amnesia" is like showering flowers over me!!!!!!! πŸ˜†when i was not defending tapasya!!!!!! well if u can be worse i can be worst!!! better understand dis!!!!!πŸ˜‰ but  i will not do it here coz i think people who think by abusing/bashing real ids on dis virtual world for fictitious characters dey r very courageous i would say dey r not... coz mostly in practical view dey r no one in front of real world... n dis shows dere actual mentality...

@ bold...And now who's showering flowers?πŸ˜† Isnt this disrespect? What is my actual mentality and who am I in this real world...you are not the right person to judge that. Now dont tell me you did nt write this statement with me in mind. You dont even know me...so dont even try.

Its not worth my time to come to this forum and hear things from you over fictitious characters.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veechafan123

@ bold...And now who's showering flowers?πŸ˜† Isnt this disrespect? What is my actual mentality and who am I in this real world...you are not the right person to judge that. Now dont tell me you did nt write this statement with me in mind. You dont even know me...so dont even try.

Its not worth my time to come to this forum and hear things from you over fictitious characters.

tit for tat!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

I hope you will save your time now lol and will refrain from posting πŸ˜†

why should i refrain from posting? πŸ˜•this is not my logic and i think you are not that much  innocent who cannot differentiate between a taunt and fact.πŸ˜†. its not me it's you guys who say it's waste of time to discuss characters  ..πŸ˜†this is uttaran forum right made to discuss uttaran show not to do blind jaaps of characters with false claims something which have never  been shown in the the serial even the person who plays the character never said that but her fans know more than her own self wowπŸ˜†so many people  become critics ..from centuries doing it analysing fiction they all were and are  not insanes, they  were and are  much more intelligent than you and me and many are well reputed like any other professionalists ..all forums makers are not insanes who open forums to discuss fiction ..and i wonder how could  you even think i will follow your guys logic and deny what the world do ? πŸ˜•your joke is definitely is not worth laughing but your understanding is definitely πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im really really anxious to see Raghu's reaction on Monday😳
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

why should i refrain from posting? πŸ˜•this is not my logic and i think you are not that much  innocent who cannot differentiate between a taunt and fact.πŸ˜†. its not me it's you guys who say it's waste of time to discuss characters  ..πŸ˜†this is uttaran forum right made to discuss uttaran show not to do blind jaaps of characters with false claims something which have never  been shown in the the serial even the person who plays the character never said that but her fans know more than her own self wowπŸ˜†so many people  become critics ..from centuries doing it analysing fiction they all were and are  not insanes, they  were and are  much more intelligent than you and me and many are well reputed like any other professionalists ..all forums makers are not insanes who open forums to discuss fiction ..and i wonder how could  you even think i will follow your guys logic and deny what the world do ? πŸ˜•your joke is definitely is not worth laughing but your understanding is definitely πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol You Write One Essay Againt a One Sentence Comment. Extremely Elaborative.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

Lol You Write One Essay Againt a One Sentence Comment. Extremely Elaborative.

have you ever seen an essay of  10 and a half  lines πŸ˜†if you write 10 line  essay  in exam will certainly get a zero or 1 or two marks πŸ˜†and i write  with proofs and it's good to be elaborative 😳 thats why it cannot be with one liner because i make sure no one can come with some issue later or confusion  and i have to write again but still people come up don't know from where o ho now four and half  line essay for your one line comment πŸ˜†
veejays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tappu has to tell Rathod the fact.  If she hide it listening nani's advice, she will be caught by Rathod.  Because she knows Rakthod  nature.  He is not like Veer.  Veer is a educated soft gentle character.Whereas Rathod  is a businessman and behave like gundas .  like  playing gambling games  ,beating , kicking  etc etc.)  She saw that in person who has taken  her baby , how he got kicking from Rathod.    She knew very well that if she lied him , she cannot survive there. 

Even now she said that Papa you told that " I cannot be a good daughter, good wife and good friend".    She did not tell that I did so many bad things to Ichha and Veer and hence all this happened to me.   She has to realize that what goes around from her comes back to her.  

I do not want the story to go long.  She has to realize her mistake and take back the baby. 

I want the story to end soon with both the pair have to live heappily.  Divya should understand Ammo and take apology  from her.  These Nani , Pushkar have to understand their mistake and should know about Ammo and Ichha.     Rohini , she is a poor character.  

All have to live happily .  I want this to end soon. 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
If Tapu is really sorry abt what she did then she should ask for forgiveness from Ichcha and Veer and it is their lives who she has caused so much trouble in. Jogi and others comes later πŸ€”