Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dr Mallika has so far remained distant.  She has remained in a cocoon... safe and secure because she knows Dr A will view no woman from a romantic angle.  She plays along with his moods.  When he decides to end a meeting, she never disapproves ... she may give a parting shot but that's it.  Perhaps she also knows that that is not the way to get around him.  I hope she doesn't feel that one day Dr A will wake up and find himself in love with her.  He is 42 and she is into her thirties.  What hasn't clicked so far, may never click at all.

She has started resenting Nidhi because she (N) seems to get through to the Doc.  Her haughty remark to the nurses that Dr A will never recall N was one evidence.  On returning home, she finds her bro and his wife discussing her private life.  She has not liked it since some truths were brought home.  Then when she wants reassurance, she calls up Dr A only find to her horror that Nidhi is with him.  Her face crumpling with despair was wonderfully acted out.  She has not only realised that she has no sure future with him but that he may actually prefer someone else to her.  She is really dejected because she has never really been of paramount importance to him.  Maybe she has also finally realised that it is a one-sided love and that they were really not meant for each other.

I don't mind the grey shades the CVs give her but I hope they don't make a monster out of her.  Let her remain refined and not become evil.  Let them show her fighting for his love and not putting Nidhi down.  I hope they don't make her want to ruin N's career in order to get into Dr A's good books.

Her asset is her ability to work like a clock and with great expertise.  No one can replace her at the hospital.  If she has confidence, she should give Nidhi a run for her money in that department.  Setting the goals so high that N may never be able to match her.  Let her play up her assets and go miles ahead.  That will be tough competition for Nidhi.  She can have both Dr A and N beholden to her.

I hope the CVs give her nuances and make Mallika a great character in the story.  It's always interesting to see how a story unfolds with strong characters.

What do you guys think?

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
skeps dear yes he reminds me of nutan totally i am reminded of bandini and sujata...my fav nutan films...
he has that masumiat nutan had...

yes am liking him a lot skeps...i am liking the treatment kamlesh has given to him and to malika...
both r wonderful artists and both are given complex many layered characters...
nidhi is where they need to sit and work on and make the artist understand what needs to be done to get into the character...the girl seems talented enough...

Farmaan armu was a masterpeice... i loved amen bibi and her handsome nawab..kanwaljeet was just too good...

about malika...i agree completely skeps she shouldn't be made into a a monster...she can challenge nidhi  in different way ...but i sincerely hope they don't show her jeopardizing patients lives just to make nidhi look bad...with CVs i am worried that they might be brainless enough to do so...
but ruksaar as artist is amazingly talented ..am impressed,she is pretty and very talented
skeptical thumbnail
I have never heard of Farmaan ... 

Are you viewing KTLK regularly ?  I see it often enough but not daily.  If the story doesn't pick up, I will whack those CVs... ðŸ˜¡
sami01 thumbnail
farmaan was serial skeps when i think i was in school...basiclaly it was a story of a orphan girl who comes to live as a caretaker of a nawab's mother..the story is journey of nawab(kanwaljeet) and girl falling in love..he was typical Mils and boons types of hero...and it was set in hyderabadi backdrop... story was wonderful and it was also very well picturized...
sami01 thumbnail
i see skepy daily but on you tube as time is issue at my house ..havent seen TV in last 10 years i think...but i skip all stupid scnes seedha i forward them ..now..any serial is whatever i see on computer be it bidaai's last 4 months or mohe rang de or now this...
yes the creatives need to keep tight reign on plot...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow .. so much discussion 😆 

Well, i cant really contribute to this anymore bcos i didnt see last week's episodes .. So i ve absolutely no idea where the story is going ... From what i have seen.. yeh MB is doing a brilliant job .. no doubt about it ... 

@Sami - thanks for writing down your points 😊
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Arwen!! ðŸ¤—   You not watching the show?

Skep and Sami, just read your views on how Mallika shouldn't turn vampish and completely agree with y'll.. nothing at the cost of the patient's life. Maybe she can make Nidhi overwork with no breaks between duty or manipulate the schedule like how Sheena did in the original.. There was this scene where she hugs Ashutosh bcuz he supports Nidhi.. it was going well until she hugged which looked desperate and unnecessary to me. 🤔 She was infuriated at him and then a hug out of no where had me clueless. 
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sami01

farmaan was serial skeps when i think i was in school...basiclaly it was a story of a orphan girl who comes to live as a caretaker of a nawab's mother..the story is journey of nawab(kanwaljeet) and girl falling in love..he was typical Mils and boons types of hero...and it was set in hyderabadi backdrop... story was wonderful and it was also very well picturized...

Sami ... I faintly remember Farman as well ... typical M&B stuff !

I know Kanwaljeet was very dashing in it. And the heroine was really pretty. I wonder if it's up online anywhere ... would love to watch it again !
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hiii everyone i have just started watching kuch tho log full fledged. I can see sami dii is here. hope i too can join you all.
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Sami ... I faintly remember Farman as well ... typical M&B stuff !

I know Kanwaljeet was very dashing in it. And the heroine was really pretty. I wonder if it's up online anywhere ... would love to watch it again !

me to usha trying to find it...i dont think it is available online..but story had feel good feeling to it and had some beautiful scenes ...
i remeber one scene where girl was cooking in kitchen and he comes to stand so close to her...and then he starigtens and says next time turn on exhaust fan when u cook...way he says and way she smells herself to see was so romantic and beautiful...kya din the