Posted: 12 years ago
Skep, where is your take on the show? Cant find it.. ðŸ˜­
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OK my take on this show arwen and everyone else is that though am watching the show and i like certain things about heroine too..
am trying to be fair..
when she is in this conscious mode of tone down my voice for this character/emotional scene/touching expressions/moved floored expressions/crying scenes this girl is really good..bec its the time she is actually acting and it seems she is pretty good actress ..her tragedy is when she is normal bubbly whatever nidhi she becomes loud and over the top..i guess once she gets into seriousness of situation/falls in love she may pull her character beautifully..bubbly and chirpy she may be in real life but not impressive on screen.
to add masala to show certain things r added which r not needed but i guess we have to take it that its daily show they need to add it..
but i like monish's character arwen don't kill me but rahil had too much of dilip Kumar's early 50's style in him and its really tough to better dilip saab in that genere...but monish has made the character different in my opinion from sanjivni..hsi character is very human,he is not strict but shown as a serious human being who takes his work seriously...i like the human aspect of his character..i think this is where they deviated from ahmer and i think it is a good idea..bec what they Will be showing is his fight with his demons/attraction to nidhi and later on Revelations about house/conflicting emotions and all
so point is all is not lost in the show but some scenes are un necessary and nisdhi's character's depth was not shown ..i think kamlesh seemed to have realized as I saw a change in the character's depth even with this Friday's episode..i hope it continues though..
scene in rain was nice/for a change nothing romantic/chemistry/intensity but very soft two people actually comfortable with each other ..i liked it..
Edited by sami01 - 12 years ago
skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

OK my take on this show arwen and everyone else is that though am watching the show and i like certain things about heroine too..

am trying to be fair.. ok
when she is in this conscious mode of tone down my voice for this character/emotional scene/touching expressions/moved floored expressions/crying scenes this girl is really good..bec its the time she is actually acting and it seems she is pretty good actress ..her tragedy is when she is normal bubbly whatever nidhi she becomes loud and over the top..i guess once she gets into seriousness of situation/falls in love she may pull her character beautifully..bubbly and chirpy she may be in real life but not impressive on screen.
to add masala to show certain things r added which r not needed but i guess we have to take it that its daily show they need to add it..  I think most of the actress' fans like her in that bubbly mode which we find irritating.  Hence the CVs are forcing these nuances into the character of Nidhi.  Most of the ppl here are fans from earlier serials of hers and want to see those projections.  The Cvs are playing to the galleries. If they slowly phase this out, its fine.  Otherwise its going to get on our nerves!  

but i like monish's character arwen don't kill me but rahil had too much of dilip Kumar's early 50's style in him and its really tough to better dilip saab in that genere... I absolutely agree.  In fact when I saw DK years ago, it had struck me.  But Dilip Kumar has a good number of fans across the border which include actors who emulate him.  but monish has made the character different in my opinion from sanjivni..hsi character is very human,he is not strict but shown as a serious human being who takes his work seriously...i like the human aspect of his character..i think this is where they deviated from ahmer and i think it is a good idea..bec what they Will be showing is his fight with his demons/attraction to nidhi and later on Revelations about house/conflicting emotions and all  ... Dr Ahmer was quite cold but Dr Asht is softer and shows regret when he realises he's been a bit harsh.
so point is all is not lost in the show but some scenes are un necessary and nisdhi's character's depth was not shown ..i think kamlesh seemed to have realized as I saw a change in the character's depth even with this Friday's episode..i hope it continues though..
scene in rain was nice/for a change nothing romantic/chemistry/intensity but very soft two people actually comfortable with each other ..i liked it..

skeptical thumbnail
Dyu feel the same? ... Read on

1.  The rain scene when Dr A was enjoying the feel of rain ... didn't yr mind hark back to "Singing in the Rain"?  Of course there is no similarity ... for Gene Kelly showed his happiness so sweetly.
2.  Nidhi knows she's dealing with her boss ... er she still calls him Sir ... and yet she expects him to behave like some teenager, be it at the dance in the marriage or pulling him out of the car into the rain.  
3.  At the first instance, one understands that Dr A couldn't have made his displeasure felt at the wedding, but at the second ... well well well!!!! He actually enjoyed it!  Thank God he didn't break into a merry dance!
4.  Maybe if Dr Mallika had been a little more fun loving, she would have been married to Dr A.  But he didn't marry her.  Why?  Did he find her a little boring because she always tried to match his moods and behave like him?
5.  Did you notice how Nidhi sobered when she was alone in his company?  No wonder!!!!  Her household is full of idiots.  Her father, Dadi bua and that silly help!  Even Anji and her dad.  Only Anji's mother is sane...
6.  For an educated man, how come Nidhi's father signed away phataphat on all the documents?  Sigh what a blockhead!  His bua has more sense.
7.  Nidhi is a fool.  It was obvious that Dr A already knew who had stolen his shoes, he only wanted her to squirm while confessing!  
8.  And I certainly don't buy the story that he didn't know the meaning of khadoos!  He got Nidhi exactly where he wanted her in a corner.  Inadvertently, she spilled the beans ... she softened her stand and said that he was acceptable.  He had conned her into admitting that she didn't find him distasteful.  Very very refined Dr A!
9.  It made it easier for him to ask her to return to the hospital.  Despite saying it was Sr Dsouza's idea,  she knew it was his wish.  This put her in the spot.   She didn't seem to want to thwart his invitation to rejoin.  But going to Europe was also important.
10.     Hearing that he was down with flu or something, she was concerned about his health, feeling guilty that it was her foolhardy idea that had made him ill.  To top it all ... she's now having second thoughts about her holiday plans

Now what will happen next???????  Will the CVs do what we want them to do?  Or will they goof up again? ðŸ˜•

Edited by skeptical - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
completely agree with u skeptical
I really hope they wont goof up again.
The story is slowly coming back on its track. I guess tomorrow we will see her deciding not to go to Europe  and give him a surprise visit?( by the way are they rich enough to afford one month tour ?  it was very foolish of her baba to sign those papers but then we already know all this will lead to N's decision to sell the other house which A so badly wants).

Armu4eva thumbnail
@sami.... awesome analysis.. i agree to almost everything except.. Dr.Ahmers bit...!! I dunno about others.. but he made me fall in love with DK like ANYTHING...!! I agree.. he was far more brooding and dark.. than MBs version.. .but i wont trade him for anything in the world..!! I m an absolute.. DK fanatic.. Rahat n Marina jus stole my heart... n i dunno how many countless times i have watched the show!! :)

@Skepppyyy..... m so happy ur liking the show in bits n pieces.. ðŸ¤— thats a good sign.. n inshallah.. i hope the CVs .. remain consistent.. with tracks n its executions... 

As of now.. my prime concern is the REASON the CVs r gonna show for Nidhi coming back to the hosp.. ..it cant be Dr. A.. no ways .. not at this stage...!! One has to love ones job.. atleast in bits to actually pursue it.. thru n thru! 

@shamil.. yep.. Dr. N is flying right back. .to Dr. As doorstep ðŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
Tanu, actually its not going to be too bad if she comes back for him and slowly realises she loves her profession too. At the moment she has no interest in daaktari;only in the handsome guy who seems no longer khadoos
I think she will try to impress A thru her work at Kotnis and will  find her job more interesting too
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Tanu, actually its not going to be too bad if she comes back for him and slowly realises she loves her profession too. At the moment she has no interest in daaktari;only in the handsome guy who seems no longer khadoos

I think she will try to impress A thru her work at Kotnis and will  find her job more interesting too

Shamil.. while the romantic in me.. wuld love that as well... at the moment i find it too early for her to have that kind of attachment to him... eventually bonding over work is what i want between AshNi...!!

And being a professional.. i believe loving ones job is kind of a pre requisite.. one has to be a bit dreamy about the job...as well ðŸ˜³
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
everyone thanks a lot for Ur views..armu if u watch dilip Kumar in his early films like tarana,shikast ,jogan and few more u Will be amazed at that guy's talent also and depth and u would also realize how many people actually copy him;so to copy dilip kumar is not bad thing its a must to learn from him..dont get fooled by his films when he had gained weight and became too comfo etc etc..look out for early films..what i was trying to say is that rahil is awesome..i loved him too lol but I am liking monish's unique style..i feel writers r more serious about his role..
and may be this unnecessary stupid nidhi in wedding scenes was due to demands of her earlier serials fans..which must be young people in their teens..i find it ruins beauty of her character...
i also want her to deep down love her profession...its such a Noble profession and she would have to realize by herself...they did show she was moved by certain events like patients appreciating..i have seen it happening here in west too ..u get a deep warm fuzzy feeling when some one comes to u with chocolates or flowers and thank you card.
I am not sure if postponing the trip would be very good idea..infact they should let her go and then come back to chaos of loosing everything/need to go back to work out of necessity and then eventually fall in love.
I think attraction bit is instantaneous always guys...it just hits u with a force and consumes u ..i feel its OK if they show her to be passionately falling for him as i think its part of her personality...but i seriously don't like so many cartoons in the serial..it ruins the warmth of other/main aspect of story..more emotionality is needed in side characters...