Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome post n you said exactly what i wanted i think . 
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sidchu

res

-----------------edited--------------------------------
 Exactly Shrish u said it so well 👏 why cant  people just enjoy abhina bond parallel to abhiya love track instead of writing hate things! Alina is such a sweet girl and I love her for first time someone stood for her so she likes abhay and they can be best friends as abhay genuinely cares for her😛

Thnx archu evn I think so wht if alina fell 4 Abhay almost every1 fell 4 him as long as Abhay luv Pia v shuld not b insecure abt Abhiya.The only thing I wnt ki CV's shuld not mess wid Abhiya screen space thts it.Rest I wnt 2 enjoy every track😳
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
shrish cry babies to phir b ayen gy jo be keh lo, if they don't like they will protest every where😛
about me i m just watching show but i don't want all girls for abhay coz he will be with piya n at the end the rest of girls will be heart broken as i feel same for alina, she has always been neglected by her family n if she loves abhay she will again have a pain coz abhay just loves piya n its not good for alina. a deprived person from the beginning will be again remain deprived from love n that will be much painful
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Thnx archu evn I think so wht if alina fell 4 Abhay almost every1 fell 4 him as long as Abhay luv Pia v shuld not b insecure abt Abhiya.The only thing I wnt ki CV's shuld not mess wid Abhiya screen space thts it.Rest I wnt 2 enjoy every track😳

For first time alina has found someone with whom she can share her pain and I would love beautiful friendship of abhina which no one can break😳
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

That's true, lets also tolerate this track like we are tolerating Jiya track.

I think because of this Abhina blooming friendship, Pia is going to get possessive over Abhay. I would love to watch Pia doing her haq jammofying on Abhay.

Hopefully in this jealousy bahana we might get Abhiya cute scenes. The CV's owns us this much. After all we tolerating their show. 

.Hhah.Yes dear V'll definately get 2 c Abhiya as now Pia got her memory back so v know Pia itni easily Abhayko nhi chodegi ahahah😆😆
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣Good one Shrishti!!! yup Abhiya fans bahut chinta karte hai Abhiya ki.🤣 Woh bhi kya karein? Itni mushkil ke baad unko 3 mahine baad 3 minute ki treat milti hai - Hail CVs!!! 😆

But I don't have a problem. Alina zara apna makeover karale aur woh phit Abhay ke saath. Na Na Na Nah - not as a soulmate, par as a friend.😆

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

See, no one is insecure or thinks that Abhina are going to happen. We all know it's AbhIya all the way. But just how much do we need wait to see more of them but? Do you really expect us to enjoy other tracks, not just Abhina but the other parallel ones as well, when we've been tuning into the show for almost a year hoping to get a proper track for AbhIya? 

The point I'm trying to make is, that PKYEK is not suppose to be AbhIya at the end, only. We NEED a journey which goes beyond protection and trust issues and jealousy tracks, that's all but I do appreciate your gesture to make us AbhIya fans feel better. Thanks for that (:

u r right neithz as i have also started watching show thinking its different but its all time recycling of tracks of jealousy n heart breaks n agree with ur statement, enough of such tracks...they should expose abhay-piya love n should introduce some thing different than such tracks
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

See, no one is insecure or thinks that Abhina are going to happen. We all know it's AbhIya all the way. But just how much do we need wait to see more of them but? Do you really expect us to enjoy other tracks, not just Abhina but the other parallel ones as well, when we've been tuning into the show for almost a year hoping to get a proper track for AbhIya? 

The point I'm trying to make is, that PKYEK is not suppose to be AbhIya at the end, only. We NEED a journey which goes beyond protection and trust issues and jealousy tracks, that's all but I do appreciate your gesture to make us AbhIya fans feel better. Thanks for that (:

Oh dear I can understand I too luv Abhiya but c it is said the more u burn gold the more it gets its shine same is the case wid Abhiya dark luv story means kitni bhi hurdle aa jaye Abhiya will still b 2gether & on 2nd thought now Abhiya got her memory back so obviously si baat hai v'll get Abhiya scene their GF-BF fight,their cute romance & all😳
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

awesome post n you said exactly what i wanted i think . 

Thnx a lot dear😳
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

.Hhah.Yes dear V'll definately get 2 c Abhiya as now Pia got her memory back so v know Pia itni easily Abhayko nhi chodegi ahahah😆😆

I think they should make this track into a funny one, not those serious type of track. Like we are having with Abhay-Pia-Jeh.

I have finally started to like Alina, I just don't want to end up disliking her character like I have with Jeh. 

Pia is not going to let any other girl come between them.