Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

attention all...i've been trying my best to get Naz to understand me and my ways...but she has insisted on never speaking to me again...so since she won't tell me where we stand...i am starting a countdown to goodbye...if at the end of my countdown naz does not say that she loves me and wants to stay with me...i will consider it the end of our relationship...

Originally posted by: undisclosed

attention all...i've been trying my best to get Naz to understand me and my ways...but she has insisted on never speaking to me again...so since she won't tell me where we stand...i am starting a countdown to goodbye...if at the end of my countdown naz does not say that she loves me and wants to stay with me...i will consider it the end of our relationship...

Even those to be hung are given a chance to ask some questions or say something, you need to give any of us here, other than Naz to be able to do that, samje tum👎🏼
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

reposting for mishty..i have no more time to give...
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Tell me, aapse sunna chaithihun (want to hear it from you)😍

Syl - give me a few mins. I am forumlating my question, patience please😕

DDLJ in Mumbai dream 😳 awesome abbreviations again 👏⭐️ 
My 1st question😛

Syl- why didn't you start this count down y'day when I was MIA and rather doing it today😃

Originally posted by: shreya-

DDLJ in Mumbai dream 😳 awesome abbreviations again 👏⭐️ 

Did you notice that is a real pic for MM - I searched it all for you my love😳
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

My 1st question😛

Syl- why didn't you start this count down y'day when I was MIA and rather doing it today😃

this was your question?😕...i just thought of it today...my nerves can't take it anymore...
Syl - I can't like you, but inspite of what you are doing, I still love you🤗
undisclosed thumbnail

the end...

dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Get Well Soon . Take  Complete Rest...