Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

attention all...i've been trying my best to get Naz to understand me and my ways...but she has insisted on never speaking to me again...so since she won't tell me where we stand...i am starting a countdown to goodbye...if at the end of my countdown naz does not say that she loves me and wants to stay with me...i will consider it the end of our relationship...

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

There is someone

🤗

🤗

Baccha party - I need you all to say "please Naz, don't give our Sergeant ST anymore, as she cannot bear it anymore.  Sergeant has a very good sense of humor and is nice to everyone, that doesn't mean she loves everyone.  SYL ONLY LOVES NAZ. The other day Aishu wanted to marry Sergeant's monkey, not Sergeant, but that is how Sergeant twists things just for fun.  Naz needs to stop misunderstanding Syl, but rather talk it out than give ST"

Naz,pleaseee
i luv Syl's Monkey only😳😳
SYL-NAZ foreva😍

Originally posted by: undisclosed

aish...you have it all wrong...mishty doesn't know the reason why naz gave me ST...the real reason is that i offered to find naz someone with a mulli😆...since i don't have one😳...so don't blame yourslef at all...the monkey is all yours😉

I don't want my sister marrying a monkey either😲
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I don't want my sister marrying a monkey either😲

everyone is against me!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@mishu...😆😆😆..aish loves the monkey...u cant stop the love...thats what Maan says😛😆

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
brb..wanna see SYLNAZ 2gether wen i'll back...😳

Originally posted by: undisclosed

everyone is against me!!!!!!!!!!!!

me = monkey😆
undisclosed thumbnail

yes
undisclosed thumbnail

attention all...i've been trying my best to get Naz to understand me and my ways...but she has insisted on never speaking to me again...so since she won't tell me where we stand...i am starting a countdown to goodbye...if at the end of my countdown naz does not say that she loves me and wants to stay with me...i will consider it the end of our relationship...

undisclosed thumbnail