La Bani Khushi ki Duplicate, Arnav ki Uddi Wicket!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Come monday

we will see yet another issue being taken heads on.

Can a woman propose to a man?

Looks like she can… and Does the man have the right to say no? Or is that a woman's privilege only?

Now wonder what is going through his mind…

first he found himself at war with emotions that the silly girl evoked… first she burns him then she pours tears on the wound…

hell! they are salty but they soothe and make him smile

After that, him being blissfully unaware of the high drama going on in the house of the accusation that khushi faced and came out scotch free… thankfully… for what would he have done if she had been found guilty?

Would he have said inn choti choti baton se tension mat lo Di, relax! or would he have lost his cool on Khushi?

So laxmi is the star in all these..first she makes a disappearance and then appearance with the necklace… Khushi's saving grace…

But beyond all this… which is all in the past..

the angrezi babu and his english men….are having ideological differences…

Suddenly she turns Khushi's duplicate and wears fancy dress competition clothes *his words* and brings him tea and coffee…

does she not know already what he likes? i thot she had a list… of things of his likes and dislikes??

to add to the matter she has now gone and done the unthinkable..

proposed to him…

Now Mr Khadoos is going to refuse? And what would be his reasons?

1. I don't want to get married… main shaadi main vishwas nahi kart a
2. La has temporarily lost her marbles and is acting on a whim so no i will not marry you
3. I liked you the way you were not what you have become so i won't marry you?
4. Abhi mood nahi hai jawab dena

Or is he going to

look at khushi.. and tell her with his eyes - its all your fault - heck why eyes..he might just yell at her..and say "tum kaun hoti ho meri life main interfere karne wali and make La change her mind on marrage…"?

What do you guys think?

or will Nani come and say..

ye shaadi nahi ho sakti…

abhi ek mahina poora nahi hua.. aur La ki training abhi baaki hai…woh jab mere hisaab se ek adarsh bahu banane layak ho jaayegi..tab shaadi ki baat karenge??

For she was not in the scene right now… and might just come and save ARnav's skin….??

Kya hoga…ab?

Or do you think Arnav will give in and wedding will be fixed

on the other side…khushi's parents come and fix her wedding with Shyam

and that too on same day..and then…on the final day they find out the grooms do not want to get married..for one loves the bride for the other groom

and one groom is already married??

Haila too many things talked about na…chalk poora weekend hai to discuss this kyon?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Vrushy...so many thoughts in one post...love it...I have a feeling this will be a great discussion...too bad I am stuck in meetings all day today...will jump in the discussions as soon as I can...😛 Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
reshhh⭐️ vrush...
call me a feminist but i ALWAYS want the guy to take the first move even if it was ala bimbo la..
and fate or what here its even more important cause you dont know how much of mr.raizadas attention  can hold and for how much time🤔...
what strikes me the most is la actually understanding the importance of marriage.. was she the one who put 7 spoons of sugar, one less for arnav? the fact that la and shyam's plans failing left, right and center an indication of the universe wanting certain people together? and why does he have to ask her 'tum theek ho' if he considered his di should not wry over 'choti choti' cheezen?
this show has got some love for flashbacks, eh?😆
yes the chaabi remaining with her IS a sign of SOMETHING what is it? hard to figure!
so much so good for now.. in case batti jal gayyi will bak bak again😛
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
- you wrote so much in one breath it seems 😃

Chickee thumbnail
abhi I am basking in the most amazing Rabba Ve moment so will read and react later...

yeh raha mera jawaab meri jaan
I think Nani bachaaegi Arnav ki shaan
to prevent him from giving an answer wrrrang

he cannot evade, he cannot say no
poor la has a long long way to go
the dupatta lands on my girl jalebi
devi mayyiya ki baut kripa hogi

and now i have one last teer in my baan
Abbe, koi Shyam ki band karo dukaan!!
Edited by romantic.chick - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I Know..sunaina.

looks like i was bombarded with thoughts... that came left, right and center..and... i guess

there it is all out there..

now care to shed some light??
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Woah, that is a good story line deff! but aaj ka scene... hayeee
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg vrush!! i'm thinking wat to comment nw.. 😕
u spoke evrything dat is in evryone's brains in dis forum..😉
how u din't miss even a small thing yaar?? u have mentioned all d doubts n possibilities..👍🏼
huh.. we have sooo many doubts dis weekend..😭
mondayyy.. plz come fasttt!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vrush, I think he'll refuse on Monday, but eventually I feel he will give in.
Dunno why, but I get this weird feeling.
As for both grooms not wanting to get married, I think Shyam called Khushi's parents himself in today's epi. So does he actually wanna marry her or what?

-Ishita
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arnav will definately refuse. Or maybe who knows he might say he will get married only after she fulfills some conditions.. and he will give an impossible task which he knows La will never be able to do nor Khushi will be able to teach...that would be a little interesting to watch.