Epi 425: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
its k hun...tke ur time

i need 2 catch up wit it anywy...
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Traffic , as if the land was not enough that it reached the skies too 

Hey Bhagwan 
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No hurry  😳

Edit: No Patil Saab today.😔 I mean he gave a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance.

So it was Abhijay's turn today to bear the brunt of the Bhaashan onslaught🤣 Haye!O Rabba! Ab kya karegi? Aadat se majboor.Waise bahot din ho gaye koi phansa nahi  Gyaan Bantne ke liye 🤣

I hope the Samiya character didn't fall as an inadvertent victim of DSP Seems there is some back story there. Will it have something to do with D?

Thanks for the update,BB😃.

Eagerly waiting for the promo😍
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Updated now!! Sorry about the additional 42 minutes delay... the sky had too many colors that were blinding the pilots in the landing 😛 its all good now! 🤣🤣🤣 And on a really insane note, i leave u with the update for the night and the weekend.

To make up for the delay, I have an offer: I can upload the PROMO for the next week (which is actually meant for Sunday, but we have it already if u all please) and trust me, you are all going to love what it is going to say! 😆

Cheers!!!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Updated now!! Sorry about the additional 42 minutes delay... the sky had too many colors that were blinding the pilots in the landing 😛 its all good now! 🤣🤣🤣 And on a really insane note, i leave u with the update for the night and the weekend.

To make up for the delay, I have an offer: I can upload the PROMO for the next week (which is actually meant for Sunday, but we have it already if u all please) and trust me, you are all going to love what it is going to say! 😆

Cheers!!!

thanks BB... but i think we can keep the promo for tomo... today's episode is dhansooo... our chirping Naku giving some quick gyaan to SP sahab... let us discuss and enjoy it for a day ...  still if any one wants it today... toh bhi chalega..

AND

the TOI article …. Was the rose on my birthday cake which already had cream and cherries…..

some news on LTL was my birthday wish … n oh my my I have been showered with so many… I actually meant news on MR.. but I think sub consciously I said LTL…. Koi baath nahin .. m still very happy… the best is yet to come… n m sure it will……

saw a clip of LCL today on a repeat telecast… n ooofff…. then came Havan promo…. Which starts with "Maine kuch nahi kiya… sab kuch woh karta hain" (the lead pointing a finger twds the sky)… how true BB….Bhagwan ke ghar der hain par andher nahin……

bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

thanks BB... but i think we can keep the promo for tomo... today's episode is dhansooo... our chirping Naku giving some quick gyaan to SP sahab... let us discuss and enjoy it for a day ...  still if any one wants it today... toh bhi chalega..

AND

the TOI article '. Was the rose on my birthday cake which already had cream and cherries'..

some news on LTL was my birthday wish ' n oh my my I have been showered with so many' I actually meant news on MR.. but I think sub consciously I said LTL'. Koi baath nahin .. m still very happy' the best is yet to come' n m sure it will''

saw a clip of LCL today on a repeat telecast' n ooofff'. then came Havan promo'. Which starts with "Maine kuch nahi kiya' sab kuch woh karta hain" (the lead pointing a finger twds the sky)' how true BB'.Bhagwan ke ghar der hain par andher nahin''

You are right! I did think about the promo that way too so havent uploaded yet. Naku and Abhijay's conversation and we were all thinking who is is and why is he talking to her... 

But yes, we have a promo this weekend like always 😆 Kshreya should be happy as she thought even this thread is getting "ill-treated" last week without a fresh promo 😆😆

chalo shall put it up tomorrow instead of Sunday. wo kya hai na, mere bhi haath bohat betaab hain wo promo upload karne ko.. but we'll wait at least until tomorrow! 

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are right! I did think about the promo that way too so havent uploaded yet. Naku and Abhijay's conversation and we were all thinking who is is and why is he talking to her... 

But yes, we have a promo this weekend like always 😆 Kshreya should be happy as she thought even this thread is getting "ill-treated" last week without a fresh promo 😆😆

chalo shall put it up tomorrow instead of Sunday. wo kya hai na, mere bhi haath bohat betaab hain wo promo upload karne ko.. but we'll wait at least until tomorrow! 

BB i think it was our dear Yuvi.. the detailed analyst...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice episode, Bappa is coming, every one is excited, are making various plans to celebrate those days with sewa & dhamal. 11 feet tall, prabhavshali murti, wow. At the temple Bappa is there to bless his devotees. What a scene, Abhijay gets insence sticks from Naku. He unknwonigly meets Datta's mother, sister & wife. Naku & Abhijay convo was very good. Both spoke about their thinking, beliefs & duty. Really liked their unexpected meeting & their honesty about their respective life. Precap looks interesting. Suds hits Leela, his bad time has started once again😆 Thanks to BB & the writers👏👏👏