Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update...love Naku today...😊
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Updated now!! Sorry about the additional 42 minutes delay... the sky had too many colors that were blinding the pilots in the landing πŸ˜› its all good now! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ And on a really insane note, i leave u with the update for the night and the weekend.

To make up for the delay, I have an offer: I can upload the PROMO for the next week (which is actually meant for Sunday, but we have it already if u all please) and trust me, you are all going to love what it is going to say! πŸ˜†

Cheers!!!

BB...now I am really curious abt the PROMO!! Let me guess...Suds ka number aa gaya kya..ekdum final waala?!! AAj ki uski harkat dekh kar to aisa hi lag raha hai...Dutta band bajaega uski ki Baaji or both along with Leela??? CAN'T WAIT for thisπŸ˜ƒ
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Naku is in total form these days; what with teasing Dutta and now giving gyan to Abhi. I wonder what Abhi's past is going to be like...what happened to Samiya? I think she is still alive and well somewhere, cause his sister's note indicated that..but where is she?
Who is this Ajit dude? Is he the guy maybe that planted the briefcase?
Poor Madhu, really felr for her..abhi when will Baaji come around?
I wonder if lappy saheba will get someone for Roops...

Itching to see the next promo please πŸ˜›
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nakku  ne apna bhashan suna hi diya
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Naku - SP meeting in presence of Bappa ... positive feelings...  the scene and dialogues were brilliant ..

After Morey it is AD addressing Mrs. DSP as Nakushaji... Good approach SP .. he introduced himself at the very first meeting as she helped him with essence sticks ... ab iss help ka karz toh chukana hoga SP sahab ko... SP ne vahini saheb ki dimaag ki ghanti bazaa di ... "gunha, paap punya ka faisla Bappa karte hain... agar kanoon ko haq nahi hai ... toh logon ki zindagi ka faisla karne ka haq aapke pati ko bhi kisne diya hai??? 

ab mujhse bhi sabr nahin hota .. yeh soch soch ke kii aage kya aur kaise hoga... 

Wd that 9 year old girl have some connection with Naku's sister...?Precap... Baabi back... chalo some more gyaan sharing will be there
Bappa bhi aa rahen hain PN mein..

Suds ke toh din bhar gaye... am waiting for the promo.. hope its Dutta giving his dose to Suds.. bhar gae din aapke sudji

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Suds ke toh din bhar gaye... am waiting for the promo.. hope its Dutta giving his dose to Suds.. bhar gae din aapke sudji

Very well said,MarinaπŸ‘πŸΌ Its strange Leela is so suspicious of Suds & in her heart is sure he hasn't changed a bit yet she allows him to continue to remain around her beloved cousin.Doesn't she know what he is capable of? After all  that has happened since D's return its common belief in PN that someone on the inside is in cahoots with DSP's enemies.Can't Leela put two & two together?πŸ˜• 

But what can D do to his sister's husband? At best he can only kick him out of PN😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the webisode. The Naku-SP convo was very interesting. I hope he thinks back on DSP from Naku's perspective to understand him better.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the interesting episode BB. πŸ‘

Though not much of Dutta in this episode, enjoyed the interaction between Naku and AD.

I hope AD does some soul searching and reflective thinking to understand the larger than life Dutta and his benevolence. He Bappa DUJI ki raksha karna.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am having Monday bluesss so i decided to read the thread today πŸ˜†
But now i am going to be drowned in work again. Before i dunk in, i must say, we are having a slightly "visual" week this week πŸ˜³ I hope we'll have fun after all, der se hi sahi, but our Bappa is coming to Patil Niwas!! πŸ˜³ And of course the promo - Suds ki shamat aayi i want to see Baji and Dutta playing football with Sudarshan! And sethji can also join in if he wants because Suds has slapped Sethji once if i remember right. It will be fun to watch who gets the goal!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Zuby: πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Bhashan onslaught πŸ€£πŸ€£
See u all!!!
Cheers!
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
meaning video-scenes πŸ˜³ we have tried to mix things to make it appear like new "scenes" just some trial πŸ˜†