Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just listend to it, it's just some kinda bling blang bloing, not really, but it's definitely not droid. but now I'm curious, will look if I can find that sound in the internet

chandni2111 thumbnail
OMG does it sound like this?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Bkce0YgqnrY[/YOUTUBE]

aaa turn the sound down!!!!
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have Droid Incredible! πŸ˜ƒ

And okie...well I really don't know what you are talking about but from what you are saying, I feel as if they are fighting for silly reasons like why she wore blue color and not pink or whatever. Whatever it maybe, that is stupidπŸ˜† But seriously, it seems like fighting over a tv show has become some sort of trend or whatever. Well, don't boil your blood over them...you just enjoy the show πŸ˜‰

Btw, Calahan's song is being played today in Grey's and from what I hear, it's this one:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xtQP1hQYUo[/YOUTUBE]

I seriously hope it's not on MerDer, because it's all negative and it shouldn't be on MD...omg, I am about to freak out any moment. I mean I don't see the lyrics on MerDer...something like she never loved you and would let you go...or whatever. πŸ˜”
chandni2111 thumbnail
hahahaha, now I can't stop listening to it, it sounds really funny πŸ˜†
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
hahahaha yes, it does sound like that🀣 OMG, you must be very curious how it sounds like when I told you about it that you tried to figure out on your cell and than actually went and youtube-ed itπŸ€£πŸ€— Hahahah you are so cute πŸ˜†
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Loons, this was on tumblr:

It was from season 3, episode 2πŸ˜› Btw, I am talking about the dialogue in case you didn't realize.

chandni2111 thumbnail
okay, only watched the first minute, but that is so not MerDer. the first few lines might fit on the situation but the rest is sooo NOT MD! and if they really put that over a MD scene the lyrics say nothing about them
but interesting accent

lol, it's not really boiling my blood, I just don't get it. And it's annoying me cuz it's all over my dash. But you are right, it's as silly as wld they fight over the color of their clothes. 
And that is the reason why I decided not to find another Supernatural fan on twitter. Think they wld only ruin what I likes for over 6 years now. 
chandni2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

hahahaha yes, it does sound like that🀣 OMG, you must be very curious how it sounds like when I told you about it that you tried to figure out on your cell and than actually went and youtube-ed itπŸ€£πŸ€— Hahahah you are so cute πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yeah that is me. I didn't lie when I said I wld be curious. I'm good in hiding it, I think.  πŸ˜†
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
See! This is the first time when I am actually seeing all MerDer fans happy together and still there are people whining. Seriously! Even in 7x20, there were people who complained that there was no kiss or whatever. 

But 8x03 was the first time after I started watching Grey's when I saw all MerDer fans actually content with the storyline, which is an achievement in itselfπŸ˜› Part of the reason why I am not much on twitter. And if there is any spoiler/info, get that from you guys or on tumblr πŸ˜‰
hey.bhaggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandni2111

πŸ˜† yeah that is me. I didn't lie when I said I wld be curious. I'm good in hiding it, I think.  πŸ˜†

Yes, you didn't. But I didn't actually realize it until you youtube-d it 🀣 I knew you were curious but not to this extent πŸ˜†
Oh yes, you are good...so goodπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago