Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Sandra, pray we get lots of MerDer today...together MerDer. I am hoping one when everyone else would be at Teddy's place and MerDer would be looking at Zola from the window or by her bedside. Maybe Alex would secretly help them see Zola😍 Oh man, oh gosh😍
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yes, pray pray pray for that. They even managed to get Ca to her kid, so why not MD to Zola. PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
So are you planning to stay awake whole night, waiting for GA😍 How exciting would that be😉
chandni2111 thumbnail
hmm, not quite sure if I'll stay awake the whole night, or will take a nap before it starts. but on is sure, won't be able to stay long after the epi is over. need my sleep cuz the day will be long. till 9pm :( stupid schedule
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Awww🤗🤗 I wish I had a hectic schedule (but obviously not too much that i won't be able to get some rest) but I am so free these days that all I feel like doing is laze around and be in my bed 😔

But Grey's gets me all excited. I am going to have pepsi and popcorn while watching it...bliss😍
chandni2111 thumbnail
Popcorn ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I only eat popcorn in the cinema

why don't you have a busy schedule at the moment? 

damn that add on the side for the video game can be really annoying, I'm listening to music, very loud and when that thing just set the sound on ... 🤬
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Actually my college starts from spring semester, so besides submitting all the required documents like school/ib/ap transcripts, I am just sitting home. And I don't know driving although I just got my driver's permit few days back.

And popcorn...usually I see Indian movies at home because there aren't any good theaters over here for Indian movies...so I burn the DVD and than watch them at home. So popcorn and soda helps😍 I love popcorn ❤️

I didn't get you about the videogames *confused mode*
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
Uhm, where is the pic

here in these spaces, sometimes there is an add for a video game, and you can choose if you wanna hear the sound or not. but sometimes the sound starts on itself

Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
ha finally, lets see how long it will stay.

Oh, I don't really like only working at home. I need something like school, that was always the best way for me to get my lazy ass to work 😆

ah, right, forgot about the Indian movies. I know that problem. When a bollywood movie runs in cinema here it is always a SRK movie and it only runs in a few independet cinemas
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Oh those ads...trust me, the most annoying stuff😆 And the worst when you are browsing through this site at night while sleeping and it is all quite and suddenly out of no where, the voice comes...it freaks me out🤣 But if u refresh it, it usually goes.

And I know. I really need school and I love studying too (And I cannot believe I am saying that😆) It seems like I just need a reason to whine...because when the school was on, I used to whine about how it is keeping me busy and when it is not on, i keep whining about how free I am🤣 And what sucks the most is that you have so many other things to do (or want to do) when your school/college is on but once the vacation starts, you can't think of a single thing to do😳 Thank god for Grey's because there is no good Indian show that I feel like watching except the ones I watch with family and no good movies either 😔

And IKR? Actually here they have one independent theater here but it is so dirty...with chewing gums beneath the seats. It is disgusting so I rather prefer watching home. In cities with large Indian population, they do have really good movie theaters...like those multiplexes but not where I live😔
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago