SBB/SBS - Arnav ke Baahon Main Khushi + Link

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav is still in the same shirt and Looks Like Khushi has finished her duties for the day  and is leaving for the day   [ MATLAB GIRLS, KHUSHI  IS NOT ACCUSED n THROWN OUT] .. Khushi  is walking by hurriedly and crashes into  Arnav who is coming from opposite side.. Both hold on to each other and each appearing  reluctant to let go of one another...

Arnav slowly releases Khushi, Khushi too slightly draws away  from arnav, but she can't move.. cos her jhumka   is stuck in his  shirt ... She tries to remove  it..but The ring does  not want to come away from Arnav...Khushi along with the ear ring is stuck to Arnav.. Khushi somehow manages to  remove herself leaving the earing  on Arnav's jacket... Arnav quietly hands it over to Khushi ...Khushi takes it and begins to go away ..when she discovers her duppatta is caught on Arnav's sleeves...The duppatta too refuses to come away from   Arnav..Khushi is intent on removing it..while Arnav watches her intently..

The Dupatta refuses to sit, Sanaya is busyily fixing it on Barun's cuff ...

Another scene..Sanaya coes an bangs into Barun only to go..Oo; My hair is caught on barun's beard "..Barun begins to laugh hearing this ...

another take, Khushi again bangs on Barun only for her cheeks to brush against the bristly Stubble..which hurts her, Sanaya is left rubbing her cheeks..

SECOND PART

The next day .. Khushi is lifting a Dupatta that has fallen on her head , making her look like the dulhan .. She begins to lift the Dupatta and Arnav walks past.. he pauses suddenly , realizing that the duppatta has fallen over Khushi and Khushi is slowly lifting the pallu  and is looking like a new Dulhan . Arnav turns and seems lost in looking at her in her Dulhan avatar ..Voiceover says that Arnav is looking at his Dulhan..

Another shot,Khushi saying to La, " U shud not have done it, U shud have considered  the odhani as Devi Mayya's blessing , .."

Again the Same shot of arnav looking at khushi in that Pink duppatta, Khushi slowly, embarrassed removes it..and stands looking down ..unable to meet his eyes ..

Final shot..

La rushing out  in an ethnic wear , " Chamkeeli, Aaj tho  gad bad ho gai".. Khushi holding the duppatta ..

The voice over is saying..Love is in the air   !! 😃❤️

SBS

The Same scene of Arnav and Khushi crashing on to one another, Arnav looking smitten by  Khushi ...

Both are laughing their heads off when Khushi is hugging Arnav ...

Another shot of Khushi trying to fix  the earing on Arnav's jacket ... Sanaya next  pushes the duppatta thru Arnav's shirts's button hole..

Khushi begins to walk away and Arav's hand having the duppatta comes up .. Barun pulls in the  Duppatta ...

Interview ; Sanya saying..now u know how romantic this scene was  !! Barun is grinning.. and he too ads something [ it just is not coming to my mind ]

Then to some question by the interviewer.. Khushi says that it is to cover up our awkwardness , we begin to giggle during romantic scenes .. Barun agrees ...

Another Shot

Khushi is busyily making Jalebi's in RM's Kitchen.. La is sitting on the Kitchn Platform ...

LINK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PynShfBvCXY[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PynShfBvCXY

** Courtesy of Naddiya 🤗
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WHAT... WHEN... WHERE... 😆
Update sooonnn 😃

Cheers,
Monsi
-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh. My. God. Please update before I pass out!
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res...plz update soon

Edit-----

OMG😲...wow😲...amazinggg!!!!
this scene is gonna be just awesome🤪...can't wait😍...
i can't wait to see Arnav's and Khushi's expressions😳...shamu would be so jealous if he saw all this😃, he would be heart broken🥺...
this is sooo cuteee❤️...can't wait...thanx a ton CVs👏...plz keep giving us more ArHilicious scenes👍🏼...

Thanx for the update...luv ya...u saved me from passing out😆...biggg hug🤗
Edited by -Fatz- - 12 years ago
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Janet.Das

Oh. My. God. Please update before I pass out!

all ArHi fans will pass out after watching the scene😆😆😆
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
aww plzzz update sooon...
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WAT plzz update soon... 
kavyaramdas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
khushi arnav ki uljhan on SBS tooo..pll smebdy watch tht tooo and updtae