Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

bhikhariyon se do kadam aage ho gaye hai hum sab...coz we think much but get less 

dont say that

probably CVs dont know-----hummare dum se (aur comments se) yeh show chal raha hai...
aur jiske dum se show chalta ho----woh bhikari kaisse ho sakta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Laxmi, I'm thinking from Naitik's POV only...thats why I think he chose the wrong words... He has problems with Akshara not spending enough time with him...so he should have stick with that instead of dragging her mom in it. No one likes maayke wale being blamed...sply when ur sasural ppl have called them for help...

actuually   akshi   ko  dono  se  baath  karna  chahiye...apni  maa  ko  bhi  samjhana chahiye  aur  naitik  ko   bhi...lekin akshi hamesha  naitik  ko hi   galat  sthapit  karthi hai  that  i  hate  the  most...apni galati aaj tak  vo  accept  nahi  ki

Originally posted by: divi4u

no yaar same desktop hai..

Shut down karke phirse start kar
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

dont say that

probably CVs dont know-----hummare dum se (aur comments se) yeh show chal raha hai...
aur jiske dum se show chalta ho----woh bhikari kaisse ho sakta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

wah !!!kia baat ki ha ap ne bilkul rite kaha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pvlaks

actuually   akshi   ko  dono  se  baath  karna  chahiye...apni  maa  ko  bhi  samjhana chahiye  aur  naitik  ko   bhi...lekin akshi hamesha  naitik  ko hi   galat  sthapit  karthi hai  that  i  hate  the  most...apni galati aaj tak  vo  accept  nahi  ki

I differ, except for this time she was not unreasonable... I agree with you in this current situation she was the one who should have managed this situation better. She knows both Naitik and Rajshri's nature so she should have handled this in proper manner and this time she had time on her hand with no additional pressure (read in-laws)... What I'm not liking that Naitik is saying cause of Rajshri she is not having time for him...which would make her think that Naitik is having problem with RJ staying with them... 
Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail

I think yesterday they both(Akshi-Congo) made an effort not to rub Naitik in a wrong way so now I think she is confused what happened for his outburst... Akshara spent all the time with Naitik when he was there at home as duly accepted by Naitik himself. When he came back home...Congo immediately left naksh bedroom. Therefore I thought he chose the wrong words...anyone will feel offended when your mother is accused of something...sply when your husband does so... 

haan asawari

lekin hey outburst was a cumulative one---yes the timings were wrong
_Divya_ thumbnail

haan sab cookies n temp files delete kar k wapas on karti hoon 

Originally posted by: sanw

divi dont panic

if u have another system or a laptop----log in from there and then log out. kabhi kabhi system error hota hai
may be this works

k di abhi ashi wale way se nahi hua toh ye karungi..
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gulkhanxyz

ye lo tum ne to woh bhi nahi dekha...yrkkh ko hi bhul gaye...😲

nahi...when i looked up at the time it was juzz 9.35 πŸ˜† but phir there was a powercut n i cud juzz get to watch the last part 
sanw thumbnail

rightπŸ‘
it should work
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

nahi...when i looked up at the time it was juzz 9.35 πŸ˜† but phir there was a powercut n i cud juzz get to watch the last part 

oh acha...yar to tumhe boring part he mila dekhne koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†