-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,
Instead of talking about todays episode only let me take a step back and make this observation...I think the story is going through a second phase with lots of parallels to Phase 1.

Here is what I mean...

1. In the first phase, it was Arnav who was trying to break Khushi's pride by giving her challenges, in this phase it was Khushi who tried to do the same by playing those pranks.😊

2. In the first phase, Arnav pushes the limit so much that he puts her out in the rain...In this phase it is Khushi who throws hot tea on him... both feel guilty afterwards which is the first point when they start to develop tender feelings for each other...😳

3. In the first phase, it was Khushi who wore the red sari and left Arnav breathless...in this phase it is Arnav who wears a shirt with buttons open and a wound caused by Khushi leaving Khushi feel for him... (well ...there is a difference between what melts a man and what melts a woman...πŸ˜‰)

4) In the first phase, it was Arnav who felt guilty... in this phase it is Khushi's turn.😲

EDIT- INSERT- Oops how could I forget...In teh first phase he tried to tell her to wipe Sindoor offher face... in this one she did the same albeit it was not sindoor...πŸ˜ƒ

5) In the first phase it was Arnav's turn to fall for Khushi...in this phase it is Khushi's turn to fall for Arnav.❀️❀️

Now coming back to the storyline that was the focus today... Will Shyam be successful in his evil plan? The answer is no... When they showed the police pre-cap ...logically it made sense for me that Shyam would have done something like this to frame her... well it did not happen then but it is happening now... So the fact it is happening is not surprising at all...

The details may be different and who knows how long teh CVs wantto stretch a plot... but I feel this is not the show stopper event... Khushi is going to come out of it... whether it is Bakri who helps her or is this really the point where Arnav saves her from the blemish is where the creatives have to make a pick... and there is no way of knowing that in advance...

If it is really Arnav who saves her...this will really complete the mission of this track... which is for Khushi to fall for him... the real question is do the CVs want it to happen now or a bit later...

BTW...The 1 minutes that made todays episode really enjoyable for me was when Arnav looks at her straight in her eyes after she has her nice talk with La and the one right after when he looks at her while La is wiping his face...

Please do give feed-back/ post comments...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hai hai..Sush

mein kuch lekar aayee hoon...i sure you have seen it already..but
coudl not resist

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is looking sMoKin HOT...!!

Vrush...If Khushi had seen this shot ... perhaps she would have had the same expressions as he did when he saw her in red sari... May be men and women are NOT that different!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
well said, i think khushi will be saved...whether its by bakri or arnav😊
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Guys,

Hey Sush!

Instead of talking about todays episode only let me take a step back and make this observation...I think the story is going through a second phase with lots of parallels to Phase 1.

Sure thing I feel the same that now it is her change of heart from thinking he is a RAkshas to..a person who is sensitive, stoic and a loner... and her heart is going to melt when she sees the real ARnav Singh Raizada... the melt down has commenced...

Even to a large extent this is still a phase where his melt down is to happen..and stop thinking of her as a gold digger or..even low class servant but a person who is working in his family to see that she helps his cause... his to be... and he benefits from those acts...  even if he does not see the benefit, it will instil a sense of understanding that here is a girl who is honest, forthright and genuine... to disabuse him of his preconceived notions about her character...

Here is what I mean...

1. In the first phase, it was Arnav who was trying to break Khushi's pride by giving her challenges, in this phase it was Khushi who tried to do the same by playing those pranks.😊

2. In the first phase, Arnav pushes the limit so much that he puts her out in the rain...In this phase it is Khushi who throws hot tea on him... both feel guilty afterwards which is the first point when they start to develop tender feelings for each other...😳

3. In the first phase, it was Khushi who wore the red sari and left Arnav breathless...in this phase it is Arnav who wears a shirt with buttons open and a wound caused by Khushi leaving Khushi feel for him... (well there is a difference between what melts a man and what melts a woman...πŸ˜‰)

4) In the first phase, it was Arnav who felt guilty... in this phase it is Khushi's turn.😲

5) In the first phase it was Arnav's turn to fall for Khushi...in this phase it is Khushi's turn to fall for Arnav.❀️❀️

Yeah..and i want her to see him like that...picture i just posted..above what say??

Now coming back to the storyline that was the focus today... Will Shyam be successful in his evil plan? The answer is no... When they showed the police pre-cap ...logically it made sense for me that Shyam would have done something like this to frame her... well it did not happen then but it is happening now... So the fact it is happening is not surprising at all...

Yep exactly...ditto!

The details may be different and who knows how long teh CVs wantto stretch a plot... but I feel this is not the show stopper event... Khushi is going to come out of it... whether it is Bakri ho helps her or is his really the point where Arnav saves her from the blemish is where teh creatives have to make a pick... and there is no way of knowing that in advance...

If it is really Arnav who saves her...this will really complete the mission of this track... which is for Khushi to fall for him... the real question is do the CVs want it to happen now or a bit later...

Please do give feed-back/ post comments...

Now if it is bakri...Arnav will have some opportunity to save her in near future?

for once a failed plan of Shyam dont you think he is going to try something..and in his rage...his so called scheming mind is going to be short circuited and he is going ot make a mistake and that is when... Arnav will catch Shyam..and understand..the whole scenario...and mission save..Khushi will commence..leading to phase 3 in their story?

I posted this in some other thread too...I think after all the CVs haven't (YET) forgotten the main theme of the story and are still keeping to their original idea...Here is one of the initial promos, which pretty much puts your post into a visual...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZQGjs_jhg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by cricketfan1 - 12 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Indeed its visual effect of this topic after watching that promo... Its finally making sense - how much Khushi tries to hate Arnav, but she can't and Arnav tries to keep hatred between them lekin love brings them closer each step of life.

I have to say amazing topic...

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sush!
Hope you're doing fine this evening.

What a unique perspective!😊  Nice one that.

I'll admit I did not think of it this way. Only when Khushi was playing the pranks I thought that there was a role reversal.
But you presented this post of yours and made several good points.πŸ˜ƒ

I still think she is only attracted to Arnav at this point. She hasn't fallen for him as yet (he insulted her only 2 episodes ago), and it would be too soon for her to feel anything more for him, my POV.

Yes, if they show Arnav defending her tomorrow, it would be the perfect timing for her attraction to move a step ahead towards liking. He's done a few good things for her (Guest house rescue, Teej rescue etc),  but she has not realized their significance. Also, she thinks he and La are in love πŸ˜•

I do sincerely hope they don't show her getting caught with the necklace and the usual gaali galoch of soap operas. Trying to be optimistic.

Today the only scene that appealed to me was Arnav's gaze at Khushi and her staring back.
La and Khushi's friendship was a pleasant change, but, let's see how long that lasts!

I have truly started disliking Mami now, so much that I forwarded her one liners today. 
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Sushi!

Yup a post dedicated for strday's episode is not at all necessary!

I luved ur points...esp third one...

I think this time bakariya will save her as a thanks giving gesture as Khushi did sum breath taking stunts 2 save her... dats y they  have shown her taking raid in Kh's bag several times...but, kuch bhi ho sakta hai!

Only 2 minutes were watch worthy...Arnav-Khushi scene and Lavanya opened her mouth in Kh's support...Mami, typical SP Saas material ,I enjoyed her character till dat party, nowadays she has become pain to ears...

Yes, this is Kh's turn to fall...Seems the palat is indicating dat...who knows Mr.Crook's crooked katha will jump and may disturb the process...but I don't want that 2 happen...

Nice post Sush!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sush! What an awesome post loved it and the points you have made are amazing. I'm sure Laxmi has taken the necklace out of Khushi's bag, otherwise they wouldn't stress so much on Laxmi and the bag. If they do show Arnav saving her tomorrow then the CVs will have nailed it, Khushi will begin to think he isn't that bad after all 'cos he didn't scream at her when she threw tea on him, he didn't tell his Di that she threw it on him, and she'll remember the other times he saved her so it'll be good. But I'm thinking the CVs might leave Arnav saving khushi sometime later. Be it Arnav or Laxmi i just want Khushi saved. x