Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

They are just giving me shock after shock. So Siobhan is behind Gemmas missing/murder. Henry tried to cover up thinking Bridget killed her..uff...now with the FBI guy getting her fingerprint..they are getting messy for her. 

Whatever Siobhans flashback is..she is just a cold hearted murder and very egoistic. 

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It looked liked bridget put her fingerprint on the evidence on purpose, siobhan is looking more and more the negative character the more we watch.
I'm watching this show but we are a few episodes behind in UK.

Until now the show is going great and I'm loving it. The reason I started to watch Ringer was because of SMG as I was big fan of BTVS.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am still confused on the finger print. She did remove her glove to touch that red plastic whatever it was could not make it out. That seemed to ring some bell for her and that too emotional. Does she know something. Also her aim at getting Henry in trouble does not add up right now.

One sponsor was not enough now she has a second one. Why does she want to get the whole world in trouble. 

I hear that Juliets mom is going to come so in addition with trying to deal with Jemma;s disappearance ., the FBi dude's questioning on the fingerprint now she has juliets mom who hates her for taking andrew from her.
-NicDivaVK2305- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

I'm watching this show but we are a few episodes behind in UK.

Until now the show is going great and I'm loving it. The reason I started to watch Ringer was because of SMG as I was big fan of BTVS.

same with mee! I also loved BTVS but SMG role in Ringer has a lot of Buffy aspects too it :O I don't if its mee but in parts she seems very Buffyish?
Its early days so will see how it progresses but good opening so far!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya.nair

I am still confused on the finger print. She did remove her glove to touch that red plastic whatever it was could not make it out. That seemed to ring some bell for her and that too emotional. Does she know something. Also her aim at getting Henry in trouble does not add up right now.

One sponsor was not enough now she has a second one. Why does she want to get the whole world in trouble. 

I hear that Juliets mom is going to come so in addition with trying to deal with Jemma;s disappearance ., the FBi dude's questioning on the fingerprint now she has juliets mom who hates her for taking andrew from her.

Remember when she called that Charlie guy and said she wanted to protect her new life

I think by adding her finger print to the case it was to throw the detective off from Bridget(who is Siobhan in the detective's eyes).

BTW is Malcom dead? or did that guy just move him?
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^ I dont think he is dead, they have just moved him. New epi next week??
Tani91 thumbnail
^oh ok...I feel like I dont pay much attention to his story line much😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
was there no new episode this week?
Tani91 thumbnail
^no it will come next week...I think they took a week off due to MLB world series