Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

What can I say...other than a BIG THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Seems Ive just seen a BAHL episode on Friday too and that too such a cute one.

Just one regret...why make this the last? I'm sure you can do a great job with Priya's pregnancy track as well and then with the babies... please do continue

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome , superb !!!!

4 this lovely scenes...
big hugs 4 u... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah i too am sure ul do a wonderful job if u write d next part...pls write for ur readers sake...do continue...WAITING  for ur response?!?!?!?!πŸ˜­πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜­πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜­πŸ˜›
do write please please...
shra28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey M_n_h one request to u ...plz dont end this here...
i want one  more update...ha this can be the last one...
...i want to read about raya's life with der kids...
nd plz write about it...am asking only for 1 part...want to read it in ur style!😊
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

What can I say...other than a BIG THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Seems Ive just seen a BAHL episode on Friday too and that too such a cute one.

Just one regret...why make this the last? I'm sure you can do a great job with Priya's pregnancy track as well and then with the babies... please do continue

πŸ‘

agree with each and every word said by  lalita di im speechless what an update but sad😭 also it was last scene but u can continue this ff and take to 50 scene we need to read more after all we r greedy persons think about it plzzz and do continue soonπŸ˜ƒ

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

πŸ‘

thanks Lalitha 😊
I dont know but i m not sure whether i ll be able to handle it or not πŸ˜• but after reading all the comments i m thinking of writing an epilogue 😊
M_n_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

awesome , superb !!!!

4 this lovely scenes...
big hugs 4 u... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

thank you πŸ˜Š
and for you πŸ€—πŸ€—
M_n_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

yeah i too am sure ul do a wonderful job if u write d next part...pls write for ur readers sake...do continue...WAITING  for ur response?!?!?!?!πŸ˜›

do write please please...

thank you 😊
k i ll write one more part epilogue which will be the end to it
M_n_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shra28

hey M_n_h one request to u ...plz dont end this here...
i want one  more update...ha this can be the last one...
...i want to read about raya's life with der kids...
nd plz write about it...am asking only for 1 part...want to read it in ur style!😊

thanks you 😊
i ll definitely write abt it as you wish to read about it na 😊
M_n_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

agree with each and every word said by  lalita di im speechless what an update but sad😭 also it was last scene but u can continue this ff and take to 50 scene we need to read more after all we r greedy persons think about it plzzz and do continue soonπŸ˜ƒ

thanks Sia πŸ˜› for appreciating my work
but i cant continue till 50 but i will write epilogue for sure, it is difficult to be frank am more a reader writing was not my cup of tea i m still shocked πŸ˜² it is me who wrote this much
I ll definitely try to write OS but cant continue it