tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

nice ..

both married..ek doosre ka sar todne ke liye tayar rehte hai.. ðŸ˜› yeah ever ready...😊
continue soon..
& plz..do pm me .. when u update.. sure😊

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: renuka1997

Continue soon... okay
Can u please pm me????

sure😊
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

hey...ausum...i loved it... glad u liked it😊 it seems interesting.. thank u😊 plz pm me when u update

sure😊
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

awesome start thank u sooo much
loved this idea
please pm me the next time u update okie
and continue soon

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

----edited----

loved ur ff!!!!😳i really wanna this...truly!! thank u sooo much😊 i was talking to one of IF member about this today that no one writes anything after marrige what happens and i found ur ff i too want abhay nd piya to get married, its not going to happen in the show so lets just imagine them married😊 !!!!awesome!!just an advice it would be more better if u write he or she than i actually i want it to be from their point of view as it is more for the readers to connect to it but i shall change the colour of the text so tat its easy for u to understand who is thinking......for both abhay and pia😳

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: M2NZ

Wow nice! thank u😊
Add me in ur Pm list.
Continue soon. okie😊

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

Nice ff

thank u😊 please PM meokie😊

tamannamalik thumbnail
chapter 3
i was walking in the hallway of the school when i saw Raj, a student hitting someone "RAJ!" i shouted as i walked towards him
he looked at me as the other student ran away "i didnt do anything"
"and im queen Elizabeth" i squeezed my eyes at him
"no, you're teacher piya" he smiled smugly at me
I WISH I COULD BEAT HIM UP "go to class now" i pointed at the door on my right, he walked towards it, i sighed and turned to bump into someone "oh im sorry" oh im not sorry.. he's cute
"no, my fault.. im sorry" he smiled at me "im Jeh" he reached his hand for me
i dont like the name but damn he's cute i wont bother "im Piya" i smiled as i shook his hand, wait a minute "are you the new math teacher?"
he grinned "thats me, and you?"
"me too.." he looked at me confused "i mean, im a math teacher too"
"then we will be seeing each other hai na?" he said softly as he was walking backwards towards his class
"hopfully.." i smiled at him, he gave me his back and walked inside his class "see ya"
"okay.." i looked to my right to see Panchi speaking "who set on the fire?"
"what fire?" i looked at her confused
"that fire.." she pointed at where jeh left, i smiled looking at that way "day dreaming time is over"
"what?!"
"you're married!" she raised my hand into my face
"you didnt have to reminde me.. i know that already"
"uh huh, and i can see a hotel room in your eyes already! go to your class!" i laughed as she giggled walking towards her class, i walked into the class in front of me "good morning monsters"
"good morning, Boogie woman" i grinned at that, i love my kids!

"Abhay! we have a new cop coming in today"
i looked at Kabir "why are you telling me?"
"she's Indian" he grinned at me
"okay?" i know what he's trying to say
"i thought maybe you guys can you know.. bond.."
"bond?" he nodded "just because she's Indian you think we should "bond"?"
"i didnt mean it like that"
"what did you mean exactly?"
"abhay, stop acting dumb here.. why dont you look at her picture?"
he was like putting her file on my face "i dont want to see her picture man!"
Kabir suddenly looked forward "you dont have to.. she's right there.." i looked forward to see this girl coming towards us.. smiling "hello.. im Kabir" Kabir was grinning reaching his hand for her
i stepped in front of him and smiled at her "im abhay"
she giggled "im Tanushree "
i dont like the name but i dont care "did they give you a partner already?" Kabir butted in
"no, they said i should go to abhay raichand.. for practicing or something" she sighed "just because im Indian.."
"thats what i told Kabir" i grinned at her "didnt i tell you that?"
"tell me what?" Kabir was looking at me confused
i looked at Tanushree to see her also confused "well, im Abhay Raichand.. lets rock and roll" i winked at her, she blushed and walked behind me.. do i feel young or what?

"IM HOME" i walked towards the sofa and sat down, usually he would be here but i think he's acting deaf again "ABHAY!" i shouted then i looked at the main door opening, he is 15 minutes late!
"hello" god! im late.. hope she didnt notice
since when does he smile walking inside the house "you're late!"
"oh" damn she noticed "yeah.. we have.." what am i saying?! "a new cop and i had to be his super.."
"hero?" i blinked at him
"no" im giggling like a crazy person
ok something is fishy! "what's going on?" i got up and stood in front of him
"nothing is going on.. you know what? im going to cook today" ok maybe that will make things worse
"you? cook? since when?" i laughed "you'd set this house on fire!" aw! i just remembered Jeh
why is she smiling like that?
i better stop smiling "ehm" i coughed "im going to cook briyani today" i smiled at him
"BRIYANI?!" WOHA!!!! something is seriously wrong "are you serious?"
"do i look like im joking?" i rised my eyebrow and walked towards the kitchen
i looked at her as she walked towards the kitchen "wait.. you are going to cook now?" she was late too..
DAMN IT "yeah.. you have a problem?" i said getting the chicken out
"you're suppose to be in the house 3 hours ago.."
"i was.. i mean i am.. what's your point?" i looked at him firmly
"where were you?"
i blinked at him, i cant tell him about Jeh and that i was with him in a cafe laughing, having coffee and i didnt notice the time and.. "we had a new teacher" i said cutting the tomatos
"really?" i walked a step forward towards her "what's his name?"
"his?" i laughed at him "her.. her name is.." i paused "Amna.."
"Amna?"
"yes, Amna! what's your cop's name?" i looked at him
ok, "Karan" i grinned at her
"nice" i grinned back
"yes" i smiled as i remembered how cute Tanushree was looking when she put a theif down on the floor
i am so sure his name is not Karan "oye!" i snapped my finger at him "day dreaming about Karan?"
i laughed, she caught me "no, about Amna!" i walked away so that there wont be anymore mistakes and i'd get caught.. i mean why would i get caught? its not i am cheating on Piya and IF i was cheating on her, she deserves it.. i sighed as i had that thought, i dont know if she does or not but i had a good day with Tanushree and im glad to be her new partner.

next day:
"alright, dont forget your homeworks" i grinned at the kids as they were leaving class
"hello"
i looked towards the door to see Jeh "oh hey" i smiled at him "how are you?" he is looking really good today
"im good" he smiled walking towards me "do you have a class now?"
"um no" i held my bag
"i still didnt have my breakfast and was thinking.. maybe we could go to that cafe again.."
ah.. i so cant say no "sure" i smiled at him

i walked inside the station with a huge smile on my face.. ah, there she is "hey Tanushree"
"oh Abhay" she smiled at me "how are you?"
"im good, ready to rock the streets?" maybe i should stop saying rock...
"well" she looks sad "im not your partner anymore"
"WHAT" and maybe i shouldnt shout again..
"haan, your report about me was so good yaar" she grinned "the cheif decided that i can be with a new partner.. and leave you with Kabir"
"bullshit" i sighed "i mean.. im sorry.."
she giggled "i guess ill see you around then.." she smiled walking away
"we are back old buddy!" Kabir just stood in front me saying that then he hugged me
"kabir" i shouted and moved him back "who's her partner?"
"Richard" he pointed at him
i looked at this Richard, he looks so happy to have Tanushree by his side "why him?"
"he lost his partner 2 years ago remember?" oh yeah, the famous accident "i think he deserves to have new partner, whos better than Tanushree to cheer him up" Kabir grinned at me
i raised my eyebrows at him "define "cheer him up""
he laughed "didnt mean it like that.. come on we have creeps to catch"
"yeah yeah" i walked with him towards our patrol, we got in and i started driving, i was thinking about how this Richard could get Tanushree as his partner, why not me? oh well, i will see her around like she said, i had to stop as it was a red light and i looked outside my window when my heart started pounding "is that Piya?" i whispered to myself, she was with a man, laughing.. holding his hand.. i felt like my blood was boiling of anger
"Abhay" suddenly i heared Kabir shouting my name, i looked around, cars were going pass us "its green, lets go" but i had another idea, i took the U-turn and followed Piya and this man "where are you going?" Kabir asked but i was ignoring him looking at her, as she stepped inside the school "oh god.. is that Piya?" i parked the patrol and got out of it "Abhay" Kabir shouted
i looked at him angerily then continued to walk towards the door, a security guy stood up "yes, officer?"
"im here to see Piya Raichand"
"what grade is she in?"
"she's a teacher" i shouted angerily at him
"ehm.. what department sir..?"
"math"
"second floor, first room to your left" i ran upstairs and got to the room, opened it to see Piya sitting alone in the room
i looked at the door open, my heart stopped "Abhay?"
i smiled at her "hello Piya" shut the door behind me"
oh god.. i hate the way he talks like that "what are you doing here?"
"i'll be asking the questions here" i walked towards her desk "what were you doing 5 minutes ago?"
oh no.. he couldnt.. "i was here"
"DAMN IT PIYA!" i shouted, she is freakin lying
i jumped as he shouted, he didnt see me did he? "what?" i looked at him, trying not to look scared but i am
"you were with a guy coming out of the cafe, werent you?" i shouted
"guy?.. what guy?"
i banged both my hands on her disk "WERENT YOU?" looked at her angerily
"what's going on?" panchi came insdie the room
oh thank God Panchi is here, i looked at Abhay he slowly stood straight "i will talk to you at home" he said then gave me his back and walked away
"oh god" i let out a heavy sigh as he slammed the door behind him
"Piya are you ok?" Panchi came running hugging me
"i dont know" i looked at my hands i was shaking "he saw me with Jeh"
"HE WHAT?" Panchi looked at me "you were with Jeh?"
"we just had breakfast at the cafe.."
"AGAIN?" i sighed looking down "piya.. what are you doing?" i looked at her confused "you are married.."
"i damn know that Panchi.." i yelled "i am just having a good time with Jeh.. i.." i paused "i have lost myself in this marrige.. and im just reconnecting with myself again.."
she sighed "make sure you dont say that to abhay when you get back home" i looked forward.. no i cant say that.. it will just make things worse

"Abhay" i looked back to see Kabir running towards me as i was standing in front of my car "just be easy on her ok?"
"what do you want me to do? go and give her a kiss cause she's cheating on me"
"you dont know that yet"
"she was laughing with another man holding his hand" Kabir sighed
"just dont hit her.." he almost whispered
"i dont hit her" i looked down
"you did once.."
my heart ached as i remembered "it was a slap on the cheek"
"because she told you she'd prefer another man to be her husband" great, Kabir rememberes everything "that was 4 years ago man, and look at you 2 now.. dont make things worse"
i sighed and got inside my car, drove back home.. i hated myself when i slapped her.. but i also hated her when she told me, in my face that she wantes another man to be her husband.. that's just not right, i got inside the house and looked around, to see her coming from the kitchen, she smiled nervously at me, i walked towards the living room and sat on the sofa, she came and sat on the chair next to the sofa,
i wasnt looking at her "are you having an affair?" i asked looking down at my hands
"no" my heart is beating fast.. he looks really angry
"who is he?"
i swallowed hard "the new teacher.."
i slowly looked at her "Amna?"
oh, my heart is really hurting me now "Jeh.."
"Jeh.." i nodded looking down again as i repeated the name
i looked at her, she looks so scared and i hate that.. i hate to put her through this again
i dont want to ask the question.. i dont want to ask her what's happening to us.. i dont want to ask her if she still loves me.. because im too coward to hear an answer that might break me, i looked down at my shaking leg
i looked at him, my god.. he's wiping a tear away "lunch.. is ready"
"what's lunch?"
"pizza.." i smiled at him as he looked at me
i was smiling at her, she cooked my favorite, i looked down again when i heard her get up, just when she walked pass me i grabed her hand
i looked at him as he held my hand.. my heart was pounding
i slowly pulled her towards me, made her sit in front of me
he was holding my hand tight and looking straight into my eyes
i dont know why i cant tell her the 3 words.. im still hurt because of what i saw today yet, i am not angry at her anymore.. her eyes.. i dont know if its just me or her eyes dont show the love that i always saw
i slowly put my arm on his shoulder, then on his back, he let go of my hand then put his both arms around me
i dont want to let her go.. not now..
i missed how much i love to hug him
i moved her back, then lied down on the sofa still holding her hand
i know what he wants, i smiled as i slowly lied next to him
ah.. 5 years since i felt her next to me.. i quickly put my arms around her and hugged tightly to me
he kissed my head as i let my fingers intertwined with his
i cant stop myself anymore "i love you Piya.."
i was in tears as i heared him say that, i slowly turned to face him, he was in tears too "i love you too.."
Edited by tamannamalik - 12 years ago
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

nice different thank u😊