Fanfic: happily never after? alternate ending pg25

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys... m new to this forum nd have recently started watching pyaar ki yeh ek kahani nd it is truely amazing, i jus love it... m totally hooked on to it... looking forward to abhay piya and jeh track... i thought of writing a fic on abhay and piya... so here it goes, i hope u like it... please note that there is no supernatural element in this fic...

Chapter 1

"Abhay" i shouted at Abhay.. ehm.. sorry, i shouted at my hus.. ok i cant say the word.. he is suppose to be my husband, you know the one who you live your life with since the day you get married.. just thinking about that again makes my stomach turn "ABHAY!" its like he is deaf! "BREAKFAST IS READY DO YOU WANT TO EAT OR NOT?"
"COMING PIYA!" that was piya, my wi.. wife.. ekh, that word makes me sick.. i am married to her since i was 23 "breakfast? same breakfast every single day" i sat down looking at what she calls breakfast
i hate when he complains like that "well, why dont you get up" i took his plate "and do your own breakfast" im giving him the smug smile.. oh i love this
"Piya, give me the plate" when she smiles like that, all what i want to do is break her teeth! stupid smile
"why? i thought you didnt like this kind of breakfast" im eating my cereal "mmm.. delicious!"
"you're eating cereal not paratha or omelet for God's sake" you should see the way she eats cereal DISGUSTING!!
ok, he is being rude now "dont make make me hurt you" i squeeze my eyes on him, how dare he!?
"hurt me?" i laughed at her, she can never hurt me "how will you hurt me Piya?"
AH! I HATE IT WHEN HE SAYS MY NAME! "i have nails.. Abhay"
i wish i could change my name so that she doesnt have to say it! "you have nails? funny.. i have a gun back in my room.. remember? im a cop"
he wins "im going to get ready for school" i just better leave him all alone having breakfast.. see how he will eat alone
"better!" i looked at her walk away then sighed.. sometimes i wish this would stop but we know it wont.. we sleep in different rooms, we sometimes eat alone.. and this is all because we got married really early, dont know what we were thinking.. just imagine us in love? i know you cant imagine.. but we were in love.. damn it, i got up and walked towards our bedroom "Piya.."
"what?" why is he here? i knew he cant eat alone!
"im sorry.."
HA?! "what for?" this stupid skirt isnt fitting anymore..
why am i apologizing? "nothing.. you want a lift?"
"no" i looked at him, why is he looking at me like that? hello we are not 20 anymore.. i cant say my age.. oh what the hell, im 27 now.. and he is 28 yes.. we've been together for 7 years.. 5 years of marrige and 2 years of .. love i guess, i dont know what it was anymore "what?"
she doesnt care anymore its too obvious "nothing.. bye" i walked out of the room and right into my ford, drove to work "hey Kabir"
"i dont see scratches" he laughed as i smiled at him, he is Kabir, my friend since me and Piya came to the US "how are you?"
"hungry" i said as we walked towards the station.. police station that is
"like always, what happened? just a fight or more?"
i sighed "nah.. just a fight" i looked at him "you are so lucky you're not married"
he laughed again "i want to change that though"
"with.. Misha?" he nodded "woha.. did you propose?"
"not yet but im planning on it"
i smiled, i remembered the time i proposed to Piya.. had to make everything look perfect and she never saw it coming "well, make sure everything is perefct"
"i wanted to take your advice but i dont think so"
"shut up" i put on my glasses then walked towards our patrol "are you ready?"
"lets rock and roll the streets baby" Kabie.. he likes to sound like Tom Cruise..
"Mrs. Raichand" i looked back too see the principle is after me "should i remind you that working hours are from 8 to 3?"
i rised my eyebrows "it's 7:30" i dont know why she hates me!
she looked at her watch "its 7:55 Mrs. Raichand.."
"so im 5 minutes early?"
she looked at me behind her glasses "just be on time" then walked away
"what is her problem?" Panchi came when she left.. Panchi is my best friend.. and we are happy to be teachers.. we seriously are!
"i dont know but she needs a check up on her eyes!" we laughed as we got into the teachers room
"so what happened today?"
i looked at her "um, just a fight"
"damn!" she sighed "i was hoping for action" is she seroius? nah, shes laughing "sorry i know, i shouldnt make fun of your marrige life"
"its ok.. its a joke anyway" i sighed and sat down "never get married Panchi.. please"
"well, that is about to change.."
"WHAT?" i shouted looking at her, was about to ask her a question when Mr. Clark came "did Danish propose to you?" i whispered
"not yet.. but i know he is planning on it" she grinned
i smiled "im really happy for you.." no.. im not getting emotional.. why would i? i mean me and Abhay got married ages ago.. and its not like it turned out to be the perfect marrige.. not at all.

CHAPTER 2
"I'M HOME!" man im so tired.. "PIYA"
does he have to shout to make an entrance "WHAT" i shouted as i stood right in front of him
"did you have to shout?" i walked towards the living room and sat down
"did you have to shout? i bet the neighbours now will file a report" HA! right back at him
i sighed "im so tired Piya and not in the mood for a fight ok?"
"fight? where? i dont see any fight"
"I SAID IM TIRED OK?" she really makes me lose it sometimes.. i better leave or ill have to.. never mind
i looked at him as he walked away, he never gets tired coming back from work "why are you tired?" i folded my arms as i looked at him change his clothes..
"because im tired.. is that a problem we need to discuss?" why is she so worried now? i put my hands on my waist and looked at her, does she.. "unless you want.."
"NO!" ew.. the last time we tried was a disaster
good.. i'd kill myself first "then can i sleep in my room please?" i pointed at the door, im kicking her out gently
"you dont have to throw me out! this was my room too" i shouted at him then left.. what does he think of himself? gosh.. he is annoying.. but that's Abhay, a man i thought i was in love with, i was in my room wearing my pjs, fav pjs, then i lied down and closed my eyes.. when i heard a noise coming from Abhay's bedroom.. he probably kicked the chair and it fell or.. it didnt sound like that, i walked towards his room, is that..
"ABHAY!" i ran towards him to see him lying on the floor helplessly "ABHAY.. what's wrong?" i put his head on my lap to see blood coming from his nose "omg ABHAY" omg im crying, i took the phone and dialled 911
"Mrs. Raichand" a doctor came towards me
i was wearing Abhay's jacket still in my pjs "is he alright?" i looked at the doctor desperatly
"im afraid i have bad news.."
what? no, this isnt what i want to hear "bad news?"
"did you know that your husband has a brain tumor?"
i looked at the doctor "maybe.. you got it wrong.." i started laughing like a crazy person "my husband Abhay Raichand does not have a brain tumor"
"ma'am.. please" i was laughing but in tears, he made me sit down, he was sitting in front of me "he has a brain tumor and he's been taking treatment for it for a really long time now.." i stared at him "im afraid the tumor has now.."
"Abhay!" crap! that was .. a nightmare.. BRAIN TUMOR? no.. its a nightmare.. i got up and walked towards the door when i saw Abhay opening the door and switching on the lights.. oh thank God its a nightmare
"Piya?" she's shaking "Piya, are you ok?" its been a while since i hugged her..
"i had a bad dream.. just" why is he hugging me? "nightmare.." i looked at him, just making sure he is ok.. he looks ok "are you ok?"
i smiled looking at her.. i think the last time she asked me that was 5 years ago "im fine.." is she worried cause i said im tired? "it's just today was a terrible day" i sat her down on the bed "we had drug dealers to run after.." she is lying down.. still holding my hand tight "i had to run after a theif.. 2 blocks"
i giggled "2 blocks?"
"yeah.. i think im fit again"
is that a remark on me getting overweight again? "what does that suppose to mean?" why the hell im holding his hand?
and the romantic moment has passed by "it doesnt mean anything"
"no you said you are fit.. and me? i know im getting over.." ok, he got up and is walking towrads the door
"good night" i wish she didnt open her big mouth..
i just gave him my back and and waited for him to close the door, once he did i sighed, why did he have to say that he is fit? yeah ok he is fit and i know im not, he didnt have to say that "budduh.." i mumbled as i slept. the next morning i woke up and looked at the clock "im gona get late again.." i hate waking up at 6 am.
i opened my eyes and looked at the empty space in front of me, reached my hand for it and just wished piya's hand was there too, i sighed and got up, did the same routine, took a shower then put on my uniform, some perfume.. no it doenst make me feminine, i just want to smell good "good morning" i must admit, i want to ask her if she's ok but she looks perfect
"your omelet is on the table" he smells good.. i looked at him, he was sitting on his chair started to eat, i really love when he wears his uniform.. but sometiems i dont notice how nice he looks when he is in a uniform, just like yesterday
"arent you going to eat too?" she is giving me a weird look
"no.. teachers are having late breakfast later today" i put my cup of coffee down "i'd like to have breakfast once a day.. just to get fit again" MUAHHAHAHA im good!!
i sighed "i did not mean anything last night Piya.. i was telling you about how.."
"how you were running after criminls and how you got back home tired because of it.. even though you are fit again" i interrupted him
i shook my head at her "can i have my breakfast in peace? please.."
i looked down at my bag "im leaving anyway.." i got into my car put my hand on the wheel, stared at my wedding ring for a while then smiled and closed my eyes as i remembered that day 
5 years ago
Abhay was sitting down in front of a lake as he waited for Piya to come "Abhay" Piya said as she was wearing a peach colored dress, her long brown hair was down reaching her back "sorry i kept you waiting" she smiled as she hugged him
"no.. your time is perfect" Abhay smiled showing her his dimples
"really?" Piya giggled "what for?"
"you know how i always wanted to.." he swallowed hard "you know how much you love sunsets?"
Piya looked in front of her as she saw the sun setting "haan bahut.."
"and do you love me as much?"
Piya looked at Abhay then smiled "no, i love you more"
Abhay grinned "ok.." he took a deep breath then sat in front of Piya on his knees "the reason why i wanted you to come over her at this time is.. its the time to sunset.."
Piya looked at him confused "i noticed that"
Abhay wasnt smiling, he was looking straight into her eyes "but its time for our lives to shine together.." he opened his hand "i dont want to be only your boyfriend.. i dont want you to love me like that" Piya looked at the ring shocked then looked at abhay, her eyes were forming tears "i want to ask you to love me more than that Piya.." he paused "will you marry me?"
she had tears on her cheeks.. the only thing she could think of was "i dont know" but she did say "yes.. yes i will"

present

i opened my eyes as i remembered that day.. why didnt i tell him no? why didnt i tell him i need more time to know him better.. to love him more..? i looked at the door of our house opening, Abhay came out, i wiped my tears away and started driving the car, hoping that this day will be good at least...

Edited by tamannamalik - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

007jindal thumbnail
Oh awsum. Do pm me when u upd next
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ..
both married..ek doosre ka sar todne ke liye tayar rehte hai.. πŸ˜›
continue soon..
& plz..do pm me .. when u update..
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Continue soon...
Can u please pm me????
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey...ausum...i loved it...it seems interesting..plz pm me when u update
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start
loved this idea
please pm me the next time u update
and continue soon

ilove99 thumbnail
----edited----

loved ur ff!!!!😳i really wanna this...truly!!i was talking to one of IF member about this today that no one writes anything after marrige what happens and i found ur ff!!!!awesome!!just an advice it would be more better if u write he or she than i ...for both abhay and pia😳
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice!
Add me in ur Pm list.
Continue soon.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice ff
please PM me