BAVD 13/09/11 WU- Bharti's past life...

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 BAVD 13th September 2011 WU

I am really vry sorry for the delay guys. It was one of those days where my laptop was on the verge of dying and then my car broke down too and I was just stuck at home the whole day and my brother would not stop using the family computer for the whole day as he was revising!  Anyway on with the epi...

Epi starts with Murli leaving for business and the family wishing him well and hope that he will be back to normal when he returns. Murli is shown leaving on the train.

Meanwhile the old woman is telling Bharti the story of her past life and we are shown flashbacks with the old womans voice as the voiceover. The old woman tells Bharti that your name was Mrinalini (i think- sorry poor video quality) and we are shown Mrinalini riding on a horse and then stops. She is showing off when the horse owner is attending the horse and she is about to fall off when the owner helps her by holding her arm thus preventing her form falling. Mrinalini hyperventilates and slaps and beats the owner with this stick (sorry forgot its name) and goes from there. The voiceover tells us that Mrinalini had gurur on her beauty and body and behaved badly towards others.

Murli is shown as Krishna is thef lashback and is a good guy.  Krishna is married to Mrinalini as her aprents thought that Krishna can help Mrinalini change her behaviour and way of living, but Mrinalini hated him as he was from a lower cast and only married him beacuse of her parents pressure. In the flashback its Mrinalini and Krishna's 1st wedding anniversary and he takes the aarti ki thaali up to Mrinalinis room where she has some personal slaves which are applying her foot and hand nail polish. Mrinalini tells the slaves to leave and turns her attention to Krishna and looks at him disgusted. Krishna tells her to take the aarti and prshaad as its out anniversary but Mrianlin says what for? because I got married to a bhikaari like you and throws the thaali on the floor and leaves. Tulsi (who is th daughter of the maali of the house) comes and helps Krishna pik the things up/ We are told that Krishna and Tulsi are friends but Tulsi loves Krishna but has never told him instead she supports him in every situation. Tulsi tells him that Mrinalini has a good heart but she never shows it. Krishna consoled himself saying that I know she loves me but never shows it.

Mrinalini is then shown mixing some medicine and Krishna begs her not to drink it and not to kill their child. Just give birth and I will do everything for the child but dont kill my child. Mrinalini kicks him out of her way and says that this child will eat my roop and beauty and I dont want that I will never give birth to any child ever as i dont want my beauty to be ruined ever and drinks the medicine. Krishna curses her fow killing his child and that the roop you have so much pride for will one day ruin you and the world will laugh at you. Everything you have your beauty, wealth and pride you will one day lose it all and you will be all alone and Krishna leaves. He sits in the train at the same train station that Bharti got off at.

Out of flashback Bharti is sitting in front of the fire and the old woman dressed in black is also there. Bharti says how can that be me? How could I have been so stone hearted? The old woman tells her that you have been born like this with problems in this life because of your husbands curse from the previous life. You have been given this life because of the curse and you must repent for you wrongdoings in the past life. The old woman hands Bharti a picture of Murli and says you must go and ask him for forgiveness and when he forgives you everything will be alright.
Bharti says that you knew everything about me then you must know who I am and where my family and this man is. The woman says that you have to go through all these problems and troubles in your life as they are your punishment for your previous wrongdoings and that nobody can help you until you repent. Bharti is walking out of the mansion dishearted.

Epi ends

Apologise for the delay! Sorry for any mistakes!
Edited by princess_star11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Aanchal for the written update! It was great :)

Basically I was pretty impressed with the pichle janam flashback story being wrapped up in a day! I was expecting it to prolong until the end of this week! Looks like CVs had some mercy on us viewers. But may be I have a feeling when Murli gets to know about his pichle janam we will get to see some more of the flashback. Hopefully that too will be done in an episode!

Coming to Mrunalini who was the main highlight in today's episode. How dare did she kick Murli??? I was so angry seeing that, gosh she did have some serious attitude problem! I found it funny seeing Murli quiet like a mouse in his pichle janam, guess that's why he is so fiery in this janam!

My heart goes out to Bharti! Poor thing just lost her memory and this pichle janam ka pressure on her brain! Hope this pressure won't affect her brain so much and won't prolong her memory loss!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aanchal thanks for the update dear

its ok i  was in two minds shud i continue or not   here but left it as i had some other work things to do

vaise i found the whole episode hilarious

ya its good pichla janam didnt drag long 

murli walks in same train 
and overnite train is at same station and not cleaned
murli is walking on blood stained feet stains of bharti

it was hilarious in a way

so murli was krishna

bharti was mrinalini

so tulsi has to be that  vani girl who came now

bt i thought tulsi was that sudha  who was shown earlier

more on yday update thread