Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I do hope he marries Sabina so he understands what life holds in store for him with HER .πŸ˜‰ Would love to see him beating up journalists when her moms po*n photographs r thrown in her face.  And would LOVE to see him getting emasculated when she is surrounded by men πŸ˜‰ It Is a lovely life for Vaibhav's temperamentπŸ˜‰

Who says its pathetyic to consummate without "LOVE" , 90% of marraiges in India r arranged marraiges , so what , r they in "LOVE" πŸ€”Them our parents must be pathetic coz my mom told me she did not even know my Dad before marraige , its a way of life  

What is this being in'LOVE" btw ...πŸ˜† Can anyone define it ? Does one know if its not infatuation or hormones inflamed ?  Surely it can be controlled ? Uncontrollable madness is hardly sumthing to be proud of and deciding to have a life is not pathetic but imminently sensible

Whats pathetic is leaving all Kaam Dhandha and roaming from city to city saying Sabina Ka address Do Sabina Ka address do

Kya akela hai kya jisne Pyaar kiya ? He shud get a gripπŸ˜†

I will love Sabina if she insulkts him and drives him away , I love it when she insults himπŸ₯³

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I do hope he marries Sabina so he understands what life holds in store for him with HER .πŸ˜‰ Would love to see him beating up journalists when her moms po*n photographs r thrown in her face.  And would LOVE to see him getting emasculated when she is surrounded by men πŸ˜‰ It Is a lovely life for Vaibhav's temperamentπŸ˜‰

Who says its pathetyic to consummate without "LOVE" , 90% of marraiges in India r arranged marraiges , so what , r they in "LOVE" πŸ€”Them our parents must be pathetic coz my mom told me she did not even know my Dad before marraige , its a way of life  

What is this being in'LOVE" btw ...πŸ˜† Can anyone define it ? Does one know if its not infatuation or hormones inflamed ?  Surely it can be controlled ? Uncontrollable madness is hardly sumthing to be proud of and deciding to have a life is not pathetic but imminently sensible

Whats pathetic is leaving all Kaam Dhandha and roaming from city to city saying Sabina Ka address Do Sabina Ka address do

Kya akela hai kya jisne Pyaar kiya ? He shud get a gripπŸ˜†

I will love Sabina if she insulkts him and drives him away , I love it when she insults himπŸ₯³

You are absolutely right regarding arranged marriages and consummation specially for marriages in India...😊..i totally agree ...infact .i dont think even my parents knew each other well before marriage...however in majority of these cases these marriages have not happened by either person being snatched their love by deceit!!!!.and then being put in a situation where you have little choice!...and thats exactly what happened in vaibhavs case..if it wasnt for his father sabina would have defintely come around...😊...and vaibhav and she would have probably gone ahead!!!..besides in any case things are changing drastically now...walking in and out of marriages has unfortunately become a way of life especially amongst high society in India too...which is why one is a bit more with it nowadays..if you get into a marriage for the right reosons..πŸ˜‰..not because of a manipulation or  just to please ones family!!... or because it fits in!!Edited by sonia77 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
You are absolutely right regarding arranged marriages and consummation specially for marriages in India...😊..i totally agree ...infact .i dont think even my parents knew each other well before marriage...however in majority of these cases these marriages have not happened by either person being snatched their love by deceit!!!!.and then being put in a situation where you have little choice!...and thats exactly what happened in vaibhavs case..if it wasnt for his father sabina would have defintely come around...😊...and vaibhav and she would have probably gone ahead!!!..besides in any case things are changing drastically now...walking in and out of marriages has unfortunately become a way of life especially amongst high society in India too...which is why one is a bit more with it nowadays..if you get into a marriage for the right reosons..πŸ˜‰..not because of a manipulation or  just to please ones family!!... or because it fits in!!

But does Vaibhav even KNOW of the deceit ?πŸ˜‰ Look at it from HIS POV ...from his POV , first the status was that Sabina dumped him unceremoniously and went off . Now the status is he knows she STILL loves him but YET Dumped him without giving reason . So speaking strictly from HIS POV , he has STILL BEEN DUMPED . To top it he has MARRIED Devki  in front of the whole society by promising her grandfather he will look after her for LIFE . Thats a promise one gives in front of the holy fire to the girl's parents u know .

So should not he dismiss his one month old affair and focus on Devki? Or attempt to ? What big Sacha Pyaar comes in one month ? Says who ? Some teenager ? Even teenagers r more mature than this and move on from crush to crush .

Had Sabina even said YES to him To get THIS encouraged ? Till the End she said NO . 

And did his Father get him married to some anpadh gawaar girl who has nothing in common with him ? The girl is pretty , well educated , good in character, shares a love for business with him , is practical , confidant , kind , mature , accepts ALL his moods , does not pressurize him , loves his family like her own ...could he have honestly found a better girl ? Does he have guarantee that marraige with that film actress will work ? Does he know the pressures of that vocation ? Even they think twice before marrying or committing to have children as their vocation is very pressurizing .  He could not handle journalists nor cud he handle men touching her ...is he so sure he wud be in such a state of bliss after marrying her ? On what basis ? On the few sweets and golas sucked ?

He observed Devki for so many days now from close quarters , has seen what niceties this girl is capable of . So what Sabina Sabina he is doing ?

If IMV did deceit , he did it for Vaibhav's own good . He is not a fool , Vaibhav is a fool for not even thinking this out . IMV has loads of experience of human life . Did not Sabina and Vicky do deceit for Vaibhav's good coz from their POV they thought his good is in making his marraige work ?

And who leaves his BUSINESS unattended for so many days and roams from city to city like a stupid majnu searching for address of an actress who was taken care of in his home recently but did NOT leave forwarding address with her own explicit wish ?

Honestly , I hope when IMV is found out and Vaibhav starts lecturing to him , IMV gives him good back unrepentantly .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
If i remember correctly IMV's initial plan for getting vaibhav devaki hooked was revenge towards devakis grandfather!!!..so is that not deceit????...IMV has definitely not done whats good for his son..he had no business to blackmail sabina, the girl his son loved and wanted to marry...and  to drive her away...devaki is lovely i think that too...but vaibhav loved sabina...period!!!!...and you cant ever force love on anyone...it has to come naturally...😊...Ya i agree vaibhav is foolish and needs to take some solid action now...i myself have got fed up of his constant undying love for sabina...we need some movement now...he needs to come out of his dreamworld...and take action...and i think he will once he knows the reality about his father...and his fathers role in driving sabina away from vaibhav...IMV needs a big blow ...and if the apple of his eye vaibhav gives him this blow..it will really be a pleasure to watch...😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

If i remember correctly IMV's initial plan for getting vaibhav devaki hooked was revenge towards devakis grandfather!!!..so is that not deceit????...IMV has definitely not done whats good for his son..he had no business to blackmail sabina, the girl his son loved and wanted to marry...and  to drive her away...devaki is lovely i think that too...but vaibhav loved sabina...period!!!!...and you cant ever force love on anyone...it has to come naturally...😊...Ya i agree vaibhav is foolish and needs to take some solid action now...i myself have got fed up of his constant undying love for sabina...we need some movement now...he needs to come out of his dreamworld...and take action...and i think he will once he knows the reality about his father...and his fathers role in driving sabina away from vaibhav...IMV needs a big blow ...and if the apple of his eye vaibhav gives him this blow..it will really be a pleasure to watch...😊

My dear u don't read me correctly ...where did I say its not deceit ? I said It is deceit for Vaibhav's good !  Why the hell shud IMV , an immensely rich businessman from a conservative cultured family like an actress who is from another religion , elder to his son , linked with 3 directors by then , has a mom who posed for po*n , for his favourite son who is his heir ? So what if Vaibhav liked her ? His POV is looking out for HIS son from EVERY ANGLE ...not to give in to every thoughtless demand his son makes ! He is a Parent , not Vaibhav's Chamcha like PK ! 
sonia77 thumbnail
Sorry about that...i overlooked the deceit bit that you commented on...its my fault...yes but i still stand by vaibhav and sabina..😊..and his love for her...yes afcourse our parents have a right to advice us its their duty as they are more experienced in life...but they cant manipulate matters to turn lives around!...so i stand against IMVirani...and ultimately truth will win i suppose...😊..so lets wait and watch...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Sorry about that...i overlooked the deceit bit that you commented on...its my fault...yes but i still stand by vaibhav and sabina..😊..and his love for her...yes afcourse our parents have a right to advice us its their duty as they are more experienced in life...but they cant manipulate matters to turn lives around!...so i stand against IMVirani...and ultimately truth will win i suppose...😊..so lets wait and watch...

yes lets wait and watch . πŸ˜Š I know they will show truth wins blah blah  and solid sermons by Baa the great but I totally understand IMV . πŸ˜Š Whatever he does is for his familys good is the bottomline . Best character on TV , and I give a big thumbs down to Sabina Vaibhavs silly love story shown as Radha Krishna or something just after one month . Radha Krishna knew each other for years while he lived in Gokul . πŸ˜Š 
sonia77 thumbnail

Even keeping vaibhav sabina devaki aside...Wasnt IMV the one who got his brother falsely accused?..why...only so he would bend down and be under imv's shadow!...wasnt he the one who led devaki and her grandfather to bankrupcy?..wasnt he the one to have got devaki sent to jail?...wasnt he also the one to get his younger son to forcefully join the business instead of following his passion to paint??..wasnt he the one to have tried to murder sabina ...by getting someone put her house on fire??...the list is endless...πŸ˜‰...but you know what..i can relate to you liking him...😊..he's the one who drives the story really...so there you go!..only at some point such characters get exposed and land up in a soup once the truth is disclosed!...i respect your view...and i guess lets just wait and watch...😊

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Even keeping vaibhav sabina devaki aside...Wasnt IMV the one who got his brother falsely accused?..why...only so he would bend down and be under imv's shadow!...wasnt he the one who led devaki and her grandfather to bankrupcy?..wasnt he the one to have got devaki sent to jail?...wasnt he also the one to get his younger son to forcefully join the business instead of following his passion to paint??..wasnt he the one to have tried to murder sabina ...by getting someone put her house on fire??...the list is endless...πŸ˜‰...but you know what..i can relate to you liking him...😊..he's the one who drives the story really...so there you go!..only at some point such characters get exposed and land up in a soup once the truth is disclosed!...i respect your view...and i guess lets just wait and watch...😊

So let the list be endless na ! πŸ˜† As serial proceeds it will grow !  He has a rule in life , anyone who crosses HIM , he removes from his path ! BB destroyed his daughters life and Manhar , instead of stepping down from committee as per the ethical norm when two of the bidders were his relatives , chose to sit on it and bypass an established company and give it to a novice ...which NEVER happens btw in the corporate world !  Right Wrong is ALL perspective only and IMV has his own POV πŸ˜Š

I fault him for going too far with attempting to burn Sabina and bank manager and made posts to CVS saying do NOT paint him that black , keep him grey .The day IMV becomes typical villain , I leave the serial .😊
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice convo going on here... One thing I repeat ENDLESSLY here.. is IMV is always being blamed for his conniving strategies and MANIPULATING others... as far as I understand human behavior.. manipulating doesnt bear fruit till the so called victim does get manipulated.. some by choice.. some by sheer lack of intellect and discernment..

Sabina... She is strong.. intelligent and grossly aware of the repercussions.. exactly WHY she DID NEVER RESPOND to Vaibhav's proposal.. coz she KNEW that she cant fit in the Virani family and the only way wld be for VV to leave his domesticity... and she DID NOT WANT THAT.. time and again she has made it clear her love isn't selfish enough to ride on the sentiments of others- his parents.. and the girl who loves him now.. his wife.. If someone still favors the idea of VS it only involves overlooking Sabina's strong convictions.. secondly When Sabina and IMV met.. she went in the office knowing she will not be marrying VV.. she had given her promise to D.. in the form of the bangle.. IMV had NOT MANIPULATED then.. but iMV did not want to take a risk.. hence he dealt with her.. Sabina KNEW what the pros and cons were.. and was merely messing with iMVs authority in letting him know he cant get the better of her as a person.. but then IMV showed her the grisly past as his last blow.. his masterstroke to preserve his legacy and dream tht this outsider was threatening.. Sabina even there.. made a choice.. to LET IMV MANIPULATE HER.. she came back and told him.. and even VO.. she was ALLOWING him to manipulate her as she had to tell VV to move on.. SHe has never blamed IMV for taking her away.. it was HER CONSCIOUS CHOICE.. so if one sees her for her strength.. ppl will stop treating her and VS as victims... 

just as much it was VVs conscious choice to MARRY.. with or without deceit.. He was MANIPULATED coz he was DUMB.. Did not have the brains to see what was happening.. believed Sabina  when she said she did not love him.. What love is tht.. which doesnt scratch the surface.. if he has been so sure of their feelings to linger in them forever.. how shallow has he been about it.. YOU CANT BLAME SOMEONE ELSE in messing with your life IF YOU ARE NOT PROACTIVE and SMART enough to handle your life..and even NOW that he knows it... he is conveniently using D as a SHIELD.. chheee.. what kinda man is this.. Will Sabina proudly accept such a wimp for a love she once festered for him.. her love makes him a completely weak, dependent person. .who wld let others fight his battle. .and is stupid enough to buy the theory that there is A tangible BATTLE wrt fighting for Sabina to be accepted as bahu.. if he knows IMV at all.. he wld know the only option he has is to leave his family.. 

today IMV is so called manipulating D again.. well he will for his objectives.. ITs Devki's failure for not being vigilant that anyone can come and throw her business out in the dumps.. today IMV has done it tomorrow someone else can do it.. the time she spends in giving big dialogues to ppl.. had she spent half the time in RISK MANAGEMENT.. a prudent topic in any management training.. she wld not be in this state today.. Spirit can motivate you.. cant take you far in terms of business... that needs grey matter.. and experience

so my point being.. you can BLAME THE WORLD for what happens to you.. but CAN YOU BLAME THEM FOR YOUR LACK OF DISCERNMENT.. INTELLIGENCE.. GUTS.. at the end of the day a smart person will ONLY WORK on his own deficiencies to stand tall in the twisted ways of life.. coz blaming someone else wont make you any smarter and prepared for adversities.. LEARN from life.. dont BLAME it..