The Compro Marraige

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Vaibhav should be taught a lesson . What the hell does he mean by justifying his immoral , selfish and utterly irresponsible actions by telling Vicky Oberoi that Oh That was a COMPRO marraige ?
What do the youngsters in TV serials think ...marraige is a joke or something that they can DO and BREAK at their will by going around telling all and sundry that OH It was NOTHING , It was a COMPRO Marraige ?
What is this new FAD of COMPRO marraige in TV serials ?
A marraige is serious business . You can't trifle with it like this . Instead of doing stupid compro marraiges , its better to NOT marry at all or even have a live in relationship . At least THAT does not insult the institution of marraige .
KHILONA HAI KYA MARRAIGE ? Compro WORD LAGAYA and ur FREE to do any damn thing ?
I object to the nonsense being shown in Mukti Bandhan with that justifying tone behind Vaibhav's horrible actions in the form of all the elders who r blessing his divorce and encouraging him to RUN after Sabina when he is STILL MARRIED
Instead of telling Vaibhav Put a Lid on ur so called great love story of one month in which the girl NEVER encouraged him till the end when he left for Singapore , even before IMV blackmailed her , whats this rubbish they r showing of PK begging Vicky to give Sabina's address etc ? And Baa constantly blessing Sabina and encouraging all to weep on her lap ?

Does Baa have any kaam dhandha except form Opposition Party against son ?

What , others in the world don't have Love Affairs or what ? What makes Vaibhav's affair so special ? Others pick up pieces and move on , they dont commit sucides do they ? Only the weaklings do . And they r admonished by elders , not encouraged .

Was not it shown in Munnabhai MBBS that If one goes , another one comes , whats tHE BIG DEAL ? It takes time but its possible .

In IMV's Love story , it festered coz he believed Chandraprabha DIED a TRAGIC DEATH after enduring horrific alcoholic abuse .

Whats Vaibhavs problem ?

So she went ...SO ??????

SO RIGHT of Vicky Oberoi to tell him that Yes I am NOT Sabina's Pati but YOU VERY MUCH ARE DEVKI"S PATI .

He is more sensible than ALL the elders of Virani household put together who r jumping up and down wOWEE Vaibhav has a Crush , Vaibhav has a Crush ! Yipppeee !

Vicky even PHONED Decki to ensure if Vaibhav was telling truth , he STILL did not give address . Very Sensible man although not so sensible in enacting Nakli Pati Role and jeopardising his own marraige .

And Devki ? Carried away in idealism , Vaibhavji I am waiting For u to bring Sabinaji Back ...why , Are u gonna decorate their Suhaag Raat Bed with ur own hands ? Cannot u show dignity and silence and simply focus on ur business ? U gave Sign na , now shut up and manage ur business and WORRY about ur Grandfather ! What Vaibhavjee Vaibhavjee ?

The Paradox of this show is the villain IMV is protecting Devki's interests ! For the first time he was uninterested in recovering his money that Devki invested in the movie and made it flop so Devki wud return ! He placed Devki ABOVE the money !

His Ashirwaad ...Hamesha is Ghar ki Bahu Bani Raho ...tells a LOT . The ONLY one to bless her thus , IMV SHONE INSPITE OF HIS EVIL DEEDS FOR THE FIRST TIME .

For the first time in a business discussion , IMV lost track of business and instead asked Devki ...Why did u do bewakoofi of giving up Vaibhav to Sabina when ur such an excellent businesswoman ? It was Devki who reminded him we r discussing Business . His tone had softened and the way he looked at his bahu was superb !

No way is he letting Devki go and its NOT just Ego .

The villain respected the institution of marraige and the villain blew his money like water by weighing it against Devki and opted for Devki .

The villain blessed Devki .

The villain feels she is a young idealistic fool and has taken matters in his hands to railroad ALL who come in her way .

Some may put it to his Ego , but thats only a part of it .

I fail to see WHY an entire business empire shud be toppled and why Vaibhav shud leave the home for an actress who waltzed in and out of his life in just one month . So his father disapproved , so what ??? See how much is at stake ! Why leave wealth , family and ALL for Sabina ? Is it worth it ?Wy shud BB die of shock for Sabina ? Why shud the bahu of the house go out of it to make way for Sabina ?

Feelings cant be forced but Feelings can be controlled and priorities can be decided . Pampering feelings to this extent the way Vaibhav has has evoked disgust in me for his character , I respect even Dali more nowdays .

Sorry for being harsh but I had to vent . May not reply today guys , but do post ur views . I see NO sense in giving a love affair so much importance over a business empire  and family and marraige. Its stupidity .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAOOO... ITS LONGGG🤣

big time reserve.. kools sig bhaddas nikalo post. .I shall the replies in due time.. and do justice to thee till then

Hail Dark LORD.. only one who makes absolute sense at this point..😃
Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said, i really started hating the baa. bapuji said it right that she thinkd she is right for all. n wat work she has just put gajra n walk around n fighting with her son for a no-sense talk.
n sid good for nothing, as he also is with baa. If baa thinks she is right n sabina shud be vaibhav's wife then 1st she shud do is ask imv to divorse chaaru then vaibhav will come to track. useless fellow.
n y all ladies in colors want to become mahan

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vaibhav remembers Sabina saying Life is serious business , he des not remember the PUNDIT implying MARRAIGE is serious business while taking oaths in front of the holy fire and tamaam society including Devki's old grandpa who entrusted his jigar ka tukda to him with total trust and faith ...why ???? Coz Pundit is pot bellied and not seductive and does not wear backless ?😡
Leaving again guys😔
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent topic Kool. Love is a great feeling, and definitely worth fighting for. But people who let go, by force or by choice, have no right making failure in love as excuse for failing in life. Vaibhav had a choice to remain unmarried when Sabina refused him, he chose to marry Devki for whatever reasons. The fact that he did not know the whole truth is immaterial. The fact is he chose to marry somebody and let go from what he knew about the story. And his loser behavior started even before he came to know that Sabina had not married and in fact loved him too. Devki is getting on my nerves as well. She signed the divorce papers and gave her blessing, now get the hell out of that house. What's with forcing Sabina and Vaibhav down everyone's throats, even the ones who find it difficult to swallow? In all this I admire Sabina still because she took a decision and stood by it. She knew the limits of love, her own and others, and the importance of marriage, compromise or otherwise. Devki as the ultimate saint and prakash kaka and others, including Vaibhav who are acting as if getting Sabina back is something owed to Devki is preposterous. And Vaibhav needing Devki to persuade others for him and basically, do his job and fight for his love is such loser behavior. IMV, and to some extent, Sabina and Vicky are the only people with functioning grey matter at the moment. Vaibhav needs to grow a pair and Devki needs to back off, and everybody else should mind their own business when they cannot offer a solution.
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

...why ???? Coz Pundit is pot bellied and not seductive and does not wear backless ?😡

Leaving again guys😔

🤣🤣🤣 oh CLASSIC KOOLS.. damn I miss you man.. I just got home.. will post my take but your gems are too good😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
before I even put my take.. lemme make a post on Kools ke gem🤣 man she is something else...so here goes ppl..

Does Baa have any kaam dhandha except form Opposition Party against son ?

So she went ...SO ??????

He is more sensible than ALL the elders of Virani household put together who r jumping up and down wOWEE Vaibhav has a Crush , Vaibhav has a Crush ! Yipppeee !

Vaibhavji I am waiting For u to bring Sabinaji Back ...why , Are u gonna decorate their Suhaag Raat Bed with ur own hands ?

I fail to see WHY an entire business empire shud be toppled and why Vaibhav shud leave the home for an actress who waltzed in and out of his life in just one month

need I say more🤣🤣🤣 Klassic Kools🤣

sonali.19281 thumbnail
ok I completely relate to you taking offense about messing around with the sanctity of marriage.. much as ppl may say IMV played with marriage.. no he did not.. he wanted D as his BAHU.. it was on his son to say NO I DONT WANAA BE MARRIED.. TO ANYONE.. period.. chalo compro kiya kiya.. like PK said.. ab uska ISHTEHAR dogey kya.. telling the family itself is blasphemous.. now telling outsiders.. might as well tell viraj.. and publish it.. W*F.. there is something called PERSONAL LIFE.. wonder where that has gone. .D has been extremely stupid.. V has no spine what so ever.. and the jokers.. have upheld this extreme stupidity ie making a mockery of their own life and are running home with it like its some trophy.. I side with IMV.. is he the only one who sees this as an ultimate stupidity.. NOPE SIR.. WE DO TOO...

my big grouse Kools apart from what you said is WHY SHOW LOVE LIKE THIS... yuckksss I am beyond disgusted.. first V, then S and now D.. does love make people lose pride.. self-respect.. i love makes you a loser.. if love makes you blind towards practicality.. towards the greater benefit.. towards other's sentiments.. LOVE of such kinds may as well not exist.. and NO I dont think IMV cares to force VD to love each other.. he just wont tolerate ultimate non-sensical behavior like this.. jeopardizing his empire and domesticity.. he has accountability.. 

Look at V.. when he told D the truth.. in the begining he said IF I had to marry someone you are the best choice coz my parents love you.. SO WHAT CHANGED.. Have you given a thought if your parents wld love Sabina.. or does it not matter.. then accept and proclaim it.. whats this farcical behavior.. grow a pair.. tell your dad.. I am moving out.. giving up all and living with my love.. to hell with everything.. if not.. snap out and live a life of dignity not wagging your tail behind a fantasy while your STILL MARRIED WIFE sits at home.. 

coming to the WIFE.. uff she is annoying me.. I once said she has CPs pride.. I guess the maker's are paying me back.. I defo take back tht statement.. she has just as much pride or lack of it.. as much as V or S in the matter.. innocence is one thing.. being downright stupid with no self respect is another.. how dare she force that disrepute actor down her in laws throat.. she has no right to force her opinion on anyone.. if Charu said I  dont agree.. she has the right.. as a matriarch.. you signed that paper.. now pack the bags and LEAVE.. what is with calling your hubby.. and asking abt his ex lovers whereabout NOT YOUR PLACE.. gaaahhh.. and why for the love of BB has she NOT TOLD that old man yet.. so that he finds out from some news report.. or from a court summon.. and dies on the spot.. why show young minds to be suck fickle minded morons once in love.. I OBJECT.. I have been in relationships but that hasnt distracted my focus one bit.. 

and Finally Sabina.. mess that she already made.. I disagree Sowmya.. she has not held her pride either.. not wanting to give herself the benefit of a better life.. by herself or with someone else is rather self-depricating.. whats with chand lamho ke pyar ke liye sari zindagi guzaar dungi.. if thts how everyone lived.. there wont be any genesis😆 and now conveniently VO says she is incommunicado.. W*F if tht is true.. does she have no accountability towards the mess she made in VOs life (not tht he is any less accountable).. so now what she decides to head to timbaktoo while the miserable husband wife wreck not just their life but other's too in this endless crusade with no sight of destination... 

and how do I blame the youngsters if the adults are being so juvenile.. Charu has cowered from her responsibilities in accord with the self-imposed guilt .. this woman is supposed to be humane who takes old people's cause.. does she not fathom tht love affair wld cost a lot of ppl in terms of loss in business.. where is her benevolence now.. is she tht blinded by her love for her son and D.. Baa less said the better.. I have concluded she is an idealistic fool.. Sid time to watch your back.. and one more thing.. last time D stood up for Sid's cause.. why did ppl aka jokers not support it as much as they are support her now.. is Sid's cause or love less worthy.. heck his affair with art has more intensity than Vs chand lamhe.. I am hoping she hears one from Rajvi again if her madness.. somehow involves Rajvi's mess..😆 I had loved how Rajvi had told D during the sid track.. only you are smart and intelligent. .the rest have presumably no brains of their own😆

kaka came across as the sane man in his rant to V.. then why does he feel compelled to dig his self respect more by folding hands to a VO.. why is he being a party to V advertising his marital status.. without giving him a tight slap across the face.. why is he still sitting pretty with V when D has hit troubled waters..

NONE of these people have half as much of convictions really.. NONE of them.. coz they hardly have a MIND to think abt WHAT THEY STAND FOR.. OR WANT.. each of them have myopic vision.. and the only man who is willing to fight for the global benefit.. is a thorn to people's eyes..😆 

my verdict.. makers if you WANT to show IMV as villain.. you have to give us a HERO.. coz as I see it.. none of the other jokers have it in them.. to even stand up for their own cause.. forget fight IMV.. even now if IMV is so-called EXPOSED.. what will happen.. none of the losers have the guts to stand up to him.. who will? V with his wimpy self.. or D with her resolute idiocy.. in this whole stupid affair.. IMV and now Viraj hold my interest for being passionate for a cause.. and in theory using their mind.. the rest are just being shallow idealists.. who love big talks.. but are ghastly projected as incompetent to follow up.. 

so in the kingdom of inanities galore.. the DARK LORD stand rather tall and apart.. the day ONE CHARACTER comes close to his convictions.. we shall talk😉
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Kools beta...🤣 JUST SAW EPI... OMG.. dude.. case point 5 ... our ARGUMENTS raised.. Sid Virani APPRECIATES his dad's brain.. and sees behind the motives.. as a FATHER..😎 b4 baa throws him on his tangent. .but I have as qs for baa.. More than Ishwar's zid.. I see your zid.. in proving to him and yourself.. about his ahankaar.. they tried to redeem baa a bit. .by letting her mouth objective lines like she does see IMV loves  his family.. but he is ahankaari in tht too.. .i swear I wanna beep her everytime she uses tht word in the day..

btw... me thinks He will use Dali again as a bait..😉 as the RISHTEDAAR.. to completely throw D off.. and make her more emotionally answerable to IMV😆 kya kameena dimaag hain dude.. loving it.. and Choksi in the precap.. love how he dramatizes things.. todays epi was awesome for IMV, Viraj and Sid😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
main aa gayaaa, wow kools kyaa solid royal bhadaas nikaali re, mazaa aa gayaa
i am really annoyed at devki also now , mahaanta klaa dose jyaada ho gayaa hain
who is she to decide that s comes in vv life, u can decide for urself not 4 others😡