Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
is there a jeh hate club :O 🤣

btw guys im superhappy today  what an epi..OMGGG!
and see abhiya reunion plus the 50th thread :P
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pia manages to get through to Abhay. She pleads to allow her to live again. To give her life back to her again. To give Abhay back to her. Abhay smiles as he asks Pia for on thing. They will hide their love from the world so Pia remains safe and embrace smiling at each other. 
matwamango thumbnail
Abhay and Pia have a Dil Ibaadat embrace telling each other they love each other. So it is offocial ABHIYA are a couple. They are watched by an audience of who i feel maybe superiors. One in black and one in red
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
raagzi, i might join one too! I did not like what Jeh said. on the other hand , I love him too much to love him. But he hurt me.!
matwamango thumbnail
PRECAP-Jeh would rather lose Pia than let her be with ABHAY in the Jungle. Kamaal ka pyar hai bhai. Ek hai Abhay whole loves Pia with a passion and will sacrifice his love for her so she could be with a human and one where Jeh will harm Pia if she is with Abhay.  Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: syria2014

i know right. She is sure gonna boss Abhay around. I wanna see Pia being rude to Abhay . Let' see what she does.!She is cute nah! I loved that scene. Can i be rude to you? aww, Piya too cute. Let'see what she does!Pretending to rude in front of college.🤣 I might get to the Jay hate club soon too

syria i cannot wait to see how she reacts when abhay comes infront of her when sheis with her friends, she will be like oh abhay i cannot say anything bad to you but then again we had a deal😆she will be shoving donuts in her mouth to shut her mouth or try to be rude but won't be able to and will say forget it🤣 piya can never pretend to be rude to abhay, this is going to be fun.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

i know syria! as it is i never liked him, and now i have an official reason to hate him :| please give me the link i so wanna join

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it's just a joke. it if it ever happens to me, will surely make one!🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Raga and Syria i loved Jeh until todaye precap. W the hell is this dude on crack?
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

PRECAP-Jeh would rather lose Pia than let her be with ABHAY in the Jungle. Kamaal ka pyar hai bhai. Ek hai Abhay whole loves Pia with a passion and will sacrifice his love for her so she could be with a human and one where Jeh will harm Pia if she is with Abhay. 

he has gone nuts for sure, his mom give birth to a wacko kid. he better not touch piya otherwise abhay will rip his headoff, how dare he say that to abhay that if piya loves him, he will harm piya😡😡abhay what are you waiting for finish this sick dude NOW!!!!!!😡