.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
my post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1780426#46693029
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mere pyaare Abhiya namoono🤣🤣🤣 Neetz told me to ishtalk the 49th AT ke last ten pages for you crazy live updats🤣🤣 OMG Neetz , Rani and Sadaf are too much🤣🤣🤣

Oh and Neetzoo has joined Jeh hate club??😲
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: syria2014

i am just so happy today.!

right behind you syria, so so happy today ISH!!!!!!!!!
piya hold abhay tightly and this time don't let him out of your sight we are right behind you🤣

best line was from piya to abhay: give me your support abhay and everyone will know that we are meant to be together. so can i still be rude to you🤣she can be so sweet and cute sometimes.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have to write update for DLMH...😭
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

right behind you syria, so so happy today ISH!!!!!!!!!
piya hold abhay tightly and this time don't let him out of your sight we are right behind you🤣

best line was from piya to abhay: give me your support abhay and everyone will know that we are meant to be together. so can i still be rude to you🤣she can be so sweet and cute sometimes.

i know right. She is sure gonna boss Abhay around. I wanna see Pia being rude to Abhay . Let' see what she does.!She is cute nah! I loved that scene. Can i be rude to you? aww, Piya too cute. Let'see what she does!Pretending to rude in front of college.🤣 I might get to the Jay hate club soon too
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Misha is looking super cute for Kabir. If Kabir likes it on her then he will like it on ALINA. Kabir tells his Dad he has fallen for a girl who is nothing like T. Misha smiles watching Kabir. They go out to a eatery Irish Cream on a date. Kabirs's face was a picture. His eyes were literally out of his sockets😆 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Twilight scene
Pia-i know U are a vampire Abhay.
Abhay-i can never with U Pia. Love is meant for two people in an equal status.

Pia-Who set the limits Abhay. 
I LUV U in every form. U are in my naseeb. Nothing U say will make me not love U. What gave U the right to choose for me. What about my rights?

True Blood moment
Abhay cries tears of blood.

Pia-I love U. U controlled my mind but U could never control my heart. Even after i lost my memory it still loved U. And it loves U even more.

Its very touching and hearbreaking moment from Pia's point of view as she pours out her heart. She has touched a raw nerve in Abhay. Abhay as usual runs away from Pia's advances. He is too stubborn. All the romantic notions we all had have gone down in vain down the drain. Yeah Abhay sach much romantic mood ko karaab kar deta hai. Pia is open to live in darkness with Abhay but he hasn't even given into what Pia wants. He surely needs cold water poured  over his face and a wake up call from Pia. Only she can get to him. Abhay is so thick skinned now. Pia should break him down until all his defences are down