Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

That one line said it all. Abhay won't be able to run nor is he willing to do so anymore. True love find its way. Soul mate find each other no matter the distance

😍 the best part about this confession is actually this that it is with Abhay's will and he wants to be with her. There is nothing fake this time and that is what makes me more excited😍
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb promo. took us back to last year .. 

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like we are all going to suffer from Abhiya hangover from Monday.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey yes ur right Chakku...when I first saw that first promo from that time I was waiting for this show...that lines r awsome lovely...n now I think Ekta n CV's going start that track...for which we r waiting for 1 year...1 year bcoz that first promo first air on May 2010...😳❤️
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Chakku...pehle baata kaha thi tu...😛

Ya dis Promo is Breathtaking indeed...😍 i have watched it many times...and still doing d same...😛 now i want sum Avis and Siggies on dis Hot And Passionate Promo😍
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

oye chakku oeee lalaalalalala 

jst entered in the forum and mujy heartattack honewala hai...mummmiii want ambualnce!!!!
mujy nahi pata tha humhay kbi itni khushi milay gi aj se phale i dnt so much happy like dat for a fictional couple...omg wats wrong wid me???

love love love it...i love the promo🤪ye wala and last one tu ab kahani start hoe real main

"Patanga jo ho jaaye mohobbat mein fanaa, yeh uski adaa hai ya aag ka gunah? 

Koi aag se bhi toh poochhe uske dil ki, jise pyaar se chhu liya, uski bas raakh hi mili..
😍 😍

Main bhi aaj tak itni pagal nahi hui kisi fictional couple ke liye but Abhiya are driving me crazy🤪 LOL they are so beautiful together and the best part were the lines given to them😍
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Even i remember the 1st promo...that.is.the.thing...that.pulled me to this show...n i don't want to leave it even today...
Yes piya 's passion cannot b matched with anyone...
Abhiya are finally back...this is true love...no fear...no backing...
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Ya..i love this PROMO...

Abhiya 's dialogue is great...Dialogue writer did a great job...
Abhiya...😍

LOL usually we have complaints with the dialogue writer for writing lame dialogues but this time I want applaud for him👏
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mema-

WOW i cant wait to watch the new promo the way u r telling its so mesmerizing

Thanks Mema...

Yes the new promo is definitely the best one. It is dark, intense and passionate😍
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Chakz 🤗🤗

The promo has made my day and takes me back to why I started watching the show in the first place! The first promo tempted me to watch the show and today's promo is making me fall for Abhiya again!  😳 😳

And the best part is that this time Abhay is neither doing all this to protect Piya, or to fake his relationship, it is his desire as well to stay with her😍

Exactly! This is what the best part of the whole thing is! Finally they are going to do what their heart truly desires! This is finally where the epic couple come together and not for the world but for themselves. They don't care -- neither Abhay nor Pia -- care about the consequences of this. Finally I think they both are going to fight for their love --- and together! 😳  😍

LOVE :)