Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya - Patanga jo ho jaaye mohobbat mein fanaa...

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing the latest promo of Abhiya's union, I straightway went 13 months back when I first saw the promo of Abhiya's dark love story.

"Patanga jo ho jaaye mohobbat mein fanaa, yeh uski adaa hai ya aag ka gunah? 

Koi aag se bhi toh poochhe uske dil ki, jise pyaar se chhu liya, uski bas raakh hi mili..

Aag aur patange ki pyaar ki yeh ek kahani..."😍

The promo was mesmerizing and the wordings were even more beautiful.

In the latest promo Piya repeats those lines beautifully and this what a confession is..

Abhay - Kya ek shikaari aur shikaar mein pyaar ho sakta hai?

Piya - Ho sakta hai, Abhay. Agar shikar mein FANAA ho jaane ka jazba ho.❀️

The promo indicates how much Piya is yearning to get destroyed in the fire of love, and how much she wishes to stay close to the completely opposite creature without thinking about the circumstances and the consequences. This is perfect confession for Abhiya, because there is an essence of the promo that glued us to our television screens and the lines are beautiful.❀️

And the best part is that this time Abhay is neither doing all this to protect Piya, or to break her heart again after confessing, it is his desire as well to stay with her😍
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yipee I am first

I too loved the lines of the promo and these r the lines which made me watch the promo

Koi aag se bhi toh poochhe uske dil ki, jise pyaar se chhu liya, uski bas raakh hi mili..

Abhiya are the best and their love story had come to the way where it was destinied to A REAL DARK LOVE STORY
Edited by Pari-Gupta - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That one line said it all. Abhay won't be able to run nor is he willing to do so anymore. True love find its way. Soul mate find each other no matter the distance
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Chakku,this promo just describes the original essenced of PKYEK and the reason why we remained glued to the show for 11 months. Finally the real dark love story will start. πŸ˜
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye chakku oeee lalaalalalala 
jst entered in the forum and mujy heartattack honewala hai...mummmiii want ambualnce!!!!
mujy nahi pata tha humhay kbi itni khushi milay gi aj se phale i dnt so much happy like dat for a fictional couple...omg wats wrong wid me???

love love love it...i love the promoπŸ€ͺye wala and last one tu ab kahani start hoe real main

😍 πŸ˜
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

Yes Chakku,this promo just describes the original essenced of PKYEK and the reason why we remained glued to the show for 11 months. Finally the real dark love story will start. πŸ˜

The lines which Piya spoke Dishu were mesmerizing and just the kind of confession we wanted, where Abhiya are not bound to any duty, it is just them and them😍
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya..i love this PROMO...
Abhiya 's dialogue is great...Dialogue writer did a great job...
Abhiya...😍
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

Yipee I am first

I too loved the lines of the promo and these r the lines which made me watch the promo

Abhiya are the best and their love story had come to the way where it was destinied to A REAL DARK LOVE STORY

Yes Pari...the first promo was magical and the latest one has the same essence. Abhiya's love story is truly defined now😳
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
WOW i cant wait to watch the new promo the way u r telling its so mesmerizing
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
well written, it reminds the same u mentioned above