Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pkyekrock

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cn't wth 4 mnday.u make my day...,.,.thnkkksss...nd gd mrng

Ur welcome sweets! Made my day as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š Gud Morning!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i wish the title was FANAA, dis was the first title cme in ekta's mind wen she launch dis show but dem stupid channel didnt lyk it so she had to change it to PKYEK, FANNA was much more strong and meaning full

i agree i liked the fanaa title more but it was also sad na fanaa means destroy and i don't want abhiya to be destroy but no problem atleast we get to hear the word fanaa from abhiya lips our demand is fulfilled in other ways๐Ÿ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i wish the title was FANAA, dis was the first title cme in ekta's mind wen she launch dis show but dem stupid channel didnt lyk it so she had to change it to PKYEK, FANNA was much more strong and meaning full

Fanaa was a good name! I dont know why Ekta changed it! ๐Ÿ˜•Nevertheless ab toh mil gaya na!? Sabse best dialogue of the season mein! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Seriously I cant believe that they will finally get together! *fingers crossed* ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i agree i liked the fanaa title more but it was also sad na fanaa means destroy and i don't want abhiya to be destroy but no problem atleast we get to hear the word fanaa from abhiya lips our demand is fulfilled in other ways๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly! ๐Ÿ˜Š Pia saying this is just more than enough! ๐Ÿ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Mine too! Fanaa means Destroyed in love and finally Pia is ready!

Mine too ya... mine too! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ After yesterday's episode, this marks the beginning of Abhiya love story that we have been waiting for. This time they are going to be together just because they love each other -- nothing just love! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes yes just them and them onlyโค๏ธi want piya to fight for abhay just like she did before and this time infront of everyone and i want her to say infront of the whole world that she loves abhay and abhay only. GO PIYA!
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Exactly! ๐Ÿ˜Š Pia saying this is just more than enough! ๐Ÿ˜†

yes it's enough for me to๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Anna-- thumbnail

yes yes just them and them onlyโค๏ธi want piya to fight for abhay just like she did before and this time infront of everyone and i want her to say infront of the whole world that she loves abhay and abhay only. GO PIYA!

Me too!!!! I want her to go one step ahead, trust Abhay and tell the whole world that they both belong to each other! ๐Ÿ˜Š Especially her Dad jisko toh heartattack aane wala hai! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail

Fanaa was a good name! I dont know why Ekta changed it! ๐Ÿ˜•Nevertheless ab toh mil gaya na!? Sabse best dialogue of the season mein! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Seriously I cant believe that they will finally get together! *fingers crossed* ๐Ÿ˜Š

they will be but we all know there is some obstacle that needs to get out first! but who cares if there is any abhiya are meant to be together and they always will be.
--Anna-- thumbnail

they will be but we all know there is some obstacle that needs to get out first! but who cares if there is any abhiya are meant to be together and they always will be.

True! But havent we waited too long! ๐Ÿ˜ก ... But I think its all going to end soon. Kishwer's said that werewolves track is soon gonna end... so yeah its Abhiya Time! ๐Ÿ˜‰
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekrock

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜   ๐Ÿ˜

Looks like we all are going to be dreaming till Monday! ๐Ÿ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Next