NEW PROMO : PIA ACCEPTS ABHAY! *Link upt*

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys the new promo for Monday is here! 😊

English Detailed :

Its the same precap scene In which Pia stops Abhay and tells him she knows who he is. Abhay asks who to which Pia replies Vampire. Abhay asks Pia whether there can be any love between a Hunter and its Prey. Pia says Yes its possible, if the Prey has the passion to get destroyed in love. They hug

Hindi Detailed :

Abhay and Pia are walking in the jungle when Pia stops Abhay from behind.

Pia : Abhay main jaanti hoon ki tum kaun ho aur kya ho!

Abhay (turns back) : Kaun hoon main Pia!? Bolo Pia ... Kya hoon main!?

Pia : Vampire

Abhay holds Pia's face : Pia... kya kabhi ek Shikaari aur Shikaar mein Pyaar ho sakta hai!?

Pia (assuring Abhay) : Haan Abhay, ho sakta hai! Agar Shikar mein fanaa hone ka jazba ho!

They hug then! 😳

Guess Pia proved herself this time and looks like Abhay is also going to accept her 😊Its an amazing promo! 

LOVE :)

P.S Link :   (credit - tamanna) :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfzsu_BzM5A

Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGOHHH    

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!! this is getting too good, abhiya are back with a bang🥳

ISH! the line about shikaar and shikaari and how piya assures abhay that yes there can be love between them if they have the jazba to get fanaa ISH! piya loves abhay to an extend that she is ready to get fanaa over abhay and so does abhay. I am so like this track

cannot wait to see abhiya love story to begin again❤️
--Anna-- thumbnail

Its Amazing ya! And if you look at the promo... the wind and the jungle!! Its just AMAZING!!! 😳😳
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

WOW!! this is getting too good, abhiya are back with a bang🥳

ISH! the line about shikaar and shikaari and how piya assures abhay that yes there can be love between them if they have the jazba to get fanaa ISH! piya loves abhay to an extend that she is ready to get fanaa over abhay and so does abhay. I am so like this track

cannot wait to see abhiya love story to begin again❤️

Neither can I! Its just amazing to finally see both of them accept each other!  And the Fanaa line is amazing!!! This I call is TRUE LOVE!! 😳 ❤️

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Neither can I! Its just amazing to finally see both of them accept each other!  And the Fanaa line is amazing!!! This I call is TRUE LOVE!! 😳 ❤️

the line fanaa is the best one b/c it reminded me of the first promo of them and finally we are going to see the dark love story of abhiya
abhiya that names makes my heart skip a beat❤️
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

i wish the title was FANAA, dis was the first title cme in ekta's mind wen she launch dis show but dem stupid channel didnt lyk it so she had to change it to PKYEK, FANNA was much more strong and meaning full
pkyekrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cn't wait 4 mnday.u make my day...,.,.thnkkksss...nd gd mrngEdited by pkyekrock - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

the line fanaa is the best one b/c it reminded me of the first promo of them and finally we are going to see the dark love story of abhiya
abhiya that names makes my heart skip a beat❤️

Mine too! Fanaa means Destroyed in love and finally Pia is ready!

Mine too ya... mine too! ❤️ ❤️ After yesterday's episode, this marks the beginning of Abhiya love story that we have been waiting for. This time they are going to be together just because they love each other -- nothing just love! ❤️ 😳
pkyekrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😍 😍 😍   😍 Edited by pkyekrock - 12 years ago