Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: princess258

I DONT KNOW WHOSE THE LEAD OR WHOSE NOT THE LEAD I JUZZ KNOW THAT WE SHUD CONCENTRATE WHAT THEY R SHOWING IF THRY R SHOWING KRIYAANSH SECENES ITS OKAY WHEN THEY R SHOWING SWARON SCENES ITS OKAY EVEN THOGH THEY R SHOWING VIHA SECENES ITS OKAY NOW 3 MORE LOVE STORY IS BEHIND OF AMAR AND NIMMI , BHARAT AND VISHAKHA AND SIMI AND NILESH THE CVS HAVE TO SEE THEM AND ALSO HAVE TO GIVE THERE LOVE SOTRY SCENES LYK OUR KRIYAANSH HAS LOVE STORY AND THERE SECNES AND CVS HAVE TO GIVE ALL 6 LOVE STORY SO I CANJUZZ SAY CONCENTRAT WHAT THEY R SHOWING TO US
N NOW KSG IS ALSO COMING FROM ONDAY SOOO JUZZ BE ROCKING...

I am sorry if I am being rude here, but the fact it ..we cannot concentrate what they are giving us. We didn't start to watch this show just like that. Everyone have their own different reasons for watching this show. If you check introduction thread of this forum you will see 95% of the people (this  info has been repeated a lot of times in many posts, but I guess I have to write it again for you) including myself watch D3 only and only for Amar and Shakti. Kriyaansh hai toh D3 dekhana hai. Else, we won't even bother to watch it. So, its just a request from Fans to the makers that Give Kriyaansh importance. Thats it! 

And I don't think saying "Give me Kriyaansh" means we are saying "Don't give me Swaron" 

And you said you don't know who the lead is right..So, for your info KRIYAANSH are the leads of this show.

Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
my explanation
before i satrt writing
i m sorry if i sound rude to anyone coz that can happen n has happened
n secondly i don't even know the sugarcoated way talks
so now coming to the point

i was saying that yes i hate swaron
but do i ever tell u hate swaron as well
everyone  hates sumone  its human pshyce
just bcoz i came out n said that i hate swaron it makes me a basher
if that does so i guess i should be sorry for expressing my views

i don't mind if any one comes here n says that he/she hates kriyansh or anyone
bcoz i can't help that
n diff of opinions is obvious everywhere

n talking on  a more personal level
i  never saw DID so i never knew amar or shakti before D3
so when i started watching the show
my heart developed m instant liking for kriyansh n swaron never mattered to me
the show progressed n we started getting swaron scenes only
inspit of the fact that they are not leads
m sorry but leads means the protagonists of the show
story is supposed t6o revolve around them not some other persons
i would ahve reacted the same way if tehy wud ahve done the same thing using viha,rimar or anyone

at that i felt all the swaron fans were making me feel that u are bloody ass, how dare u write such things n all that

i m not afraid to say taht i hate swaron n will keep on doing that

sorry once again
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Roshni...gr8 post😃...i dun knw y but d dazzler-weakling thing u said made me laugh😆 lolz anyways b4 i go ahead i wud lyk to say yes i'm a crazeee Kriyansh fan😳 but i do luv Swaron nd oder couples tooo😃the thing wid me is once i get attached to d show i jus cnt hate anything of d show unless d cv's givs a reason for me to hate(lyk dey did in dmg wid SR😡)sooo till now no hate-factor for D3😆😉

cuming to Kriyansh vs Swaron😆 :-

The thing is from the time of elections all of us have been having HIGH hopes to c soo much of Kriyansh becoz it was deir election nd deir fight but wat cv's gave us:

in d first week of d elections we thot there will be full on thakkar scenes of Kriyansh but wat cv's gave us was Swaron thakkar scenes nd Kriyansh luk luk hawa hawa😛

the second week where we xpected d tapad to occur we hoped it wud be a dream but wat cv's gave us was a reason to hate Sharon nd the tapad becoz of misunderstnding 😡which was depressing but still ppl watched it wid awe coz aftr d tapad dere was lots of aggression from Rey nd jealousy from Kria(in d party) which kind of xcited us nd gave us a hint dat frm now its Kria's turn to realize everything😳

nd den d last week of elections came d winner for d elections for which ppl guessed weeks bak dat Rey wud be d GS nd Kria his assistant which ofcourse created dhamaka for us Kriyansh fans becoz we were xpecting sooo much of Kriyansh...ab jab sapna toot tha hai tho gussa tho atha hi hai😒'..dis week ppl had HIGH xpectations from Kriyansh nd wat cv's gave us was Kria falling sick which is ok becoz Shakti was away at dat tym but dnt they lyk pre-shoot d scenes🤔 but no instead dey gave Swaron which we were okay wid but dey gave such a high dosage dat even d Swaron fans demselves got irritated becoz even Swaron's story was not really moving anywhere it was d same old luk luk hawa haw and stupid arguments tut tut 

now the cv's r DRIVING us sooo MAD dat ppl jus cnt take it anymore'.i mean cv's really need to learn BALANCING😒

sooo basically wat I'm trying to say is d cv's r d main CULPRITS here😆'..i mean I dun knw y but I feel dey r jus playing around wid us'.dey knw I'm sure dat mostly ppl r Kriyanshlovers but dey hardly show dem instead dey jus giving a reason to dislike Swaron nd ppl deciding to stop watching d show'..totally beats me wat's up in d cv's little brains😕

aartii totally understand wat u r trying to say nd its rite coz every person has a rite to voice deir feelings'.lyk ur straight-forward attitude😳

nd oh sorry jus cudnt resist saying dis aarti nd preety luv both of ur dps😍😳

Edited by sweetshine - 12 years ago
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kajen As I said before nobody needs to say sorry! Because nobody is wrong!
I mean if you hate Swaron then good! As you said everybody has an opinion of their own! Plus I AM SORRY if you thought that I'm saying that you're a basher or whatever! That's not what my intentions were! Speaking about the leads, yeah Kriyaansh ARE the protagonists of D3 and that is a FACT! But what can the cv's and the directors of the show do when one of the leads is not available for shoot?
Obviously they'll show the story of other characters in the meantime! Now I do agree that maybe it wasn't a smart move from the Cv's to show ONLY Swaron's track and that too only look-look-hawa-hawa scenes!
By the way you said people are making you feel like a bloody ass, well I seriously don't think so and if I want to be straight forward right now! Then I'd say that people are making ME feel like a bloody ass because I started this topic and wrote what I was thinking!

@sweetshine Thank You! I finally feel like somebody understands me! I'm not trying to create problems between Swaron/Kriyaansh fans! I'm just asking everybody to chill down a bit and be a happy D3 family again! And yeah I agree cv's ARE the real culprits! 😆

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
K i m in a really gud mood rite now
par b fir b i'll say hum sab pagal ho chuke h
kha ho farah
sbko btao ki aj mai kitni pagal ho chuki hu hehe
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha yes i'm witness to aarti's madnesss🤣🤣
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I wrote my reply and page got closed so had to write it all over again. Lot has been said/discussed here is my take.

Dil Dosti Dance is not only about KriYaansh. Yes they are leads you can't deny that but there are other pairs which needs to be focused open as well and every character/pair have their own importance. One day we might see more scenes on one pair other day of another as per the script. Actors availability is also one more factor. Shatki was not in town last month so she couldn't shoot for the show. Yes we did see promo where Rey was making Kria run from here to there which was shown in last episode as Kria's nightmare dream but had they shown it in the start of week Monday's episode what would have they shown for rest of week. Thus Kria was shown sick and CV's thought of showing boys bonding and moving SwaRon story.

People watch show for various reasons. Some watch for their favorite some for entertainment some for story/concept and so on. I myself am a big KriYaansh/ArSha fan and will not deny they were the reason I started to watch D3. It's difficult for me to ignore their charm and chemistry they share. I waited whole weekend to see what is going to be KriYaansh first interaction/scene after results are announced and when they were shown together in last episode I had a big smile on my face. It seemed like old KriYaansh were back their background scores, Rey's smile and getting lost in each other for few seconds!!!

Show's initial promo had shown Kria then Rey then we had a combined promo where along with KriYaansh all dazzlers team were shown minus weaklings. If we look at initial promo the one where KriYaansh bump into each other and then Sharon comes it looked like a love triangle between Rey-Kria-Sharon and they did show Sharon falling for Rey but it seems CV's realized that it's better to pair her with Swayum give a different love story instead of showing a love triangle.

A show is successful bcoz of it's team work. From actors to directors to people working behind the scenes everyone contributes to show's success. As much as I love KriYaansh/Arsha I want CV's to focus on other stories/pairs as well since they are also part of show and they should have a story instead of just standing in the episode like an audience.

It the end it's fiction and one will find flaws/bloopers in it where one will find story moving off track or not going with what was shown last week. Any show is in complete without it.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously speaking you are absolutely right that we shouldn't be bashing swaron or put in more soberly we shouldn't be using harsh words for them. And if u look at it then may be we are not doing that we r just trying to put our views across the CV's. First we tried very sweetly then they didn't pay much heed but now m sure they will
I agree shakti was not shooting so they couldn't show much of kriyansh. Fair enough and they gave us good boys scenes and FULL FULL SWARON.
So as shruti rightly said D3 was never and should never be about 1 particular character or pair. When kriyansh was there I feel they gave chance to everyone. When kriyansh romanced next thing kria did was to go to her friends and even rey did the same and so we always saw the whole team and their reactions.
But swaron as if they are too lost in themselves and they can't share screen space with others.
If shakti was not shooting then with swaron y can't ViHa have some screen space. They are equally important pair and some poeple adore them more than they do kriyansh or swaron.
And if not that their are 3 other pairs who could have been portrayed now as they don't get to share much screen space when the protagonist is there.
It is always true that protagonist gets the maximum attention ad they are the lead so obvious and then every other character should get equal screen timing. 
But this time it didn't happen and so forum members are not happy and they are putting their views forward.
Don't take it as dazzlers v/s weaklings as they always fight for unnecessary things but we r talking about some sort of injustice done to other pairs and characters.
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Aicha-

THANK YOU! It seems like nobody ever listens to other people here anymore, and I'm NOT kidding. I haven't been on this forum for 2 days now, because I KNEW that there would be all these hate topics against SwaRon. I just KNEW it. And when I did come today, oh-my-gosh, what do I see?! -____- SO SURPRISING! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

I thank you, for making this topic! At least there is someone else who feels the same way I do, and just thanks. :)

@Preety - We are NOT saying that you shouldn't ask for a KriYansh scene, BUT the topics made on this forum against a couple are NOT ACCEPTABLE! JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE. How would you like it where there is a forum where EVERY SECOND topic is about hating KriYansh. Can you please tell me how that would feel? 
Look Preety, I LOVE KriYansh and I WANT THEIR love story to move forward, I REALLY do, but give it some time? Do you really expect Shakti to shoot from Norway? Seriously? She's back now and I'm PRETTY sure there are more KriYansh scenes coming up and I'M PRETTY sure that SwaRon will be forgotten by the CVs. That would make you guys happy right? 

DITTO! 😵 Exactly my words!! Even I haven't been on this forum for a while. I am a huge KriYansh fan, but it doesn't mean that I can't see the space SwaRon are getting! Shakti was in Norway, so how could the shoot so many KriYansh scenes? goshh, hope people will understand! 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Dear MERCIFUL GOD !!!! 😕 I was gone for a month and I came back .. just to see all this hate !? Dude now I have srs mind to quit the forum cuz it totally puts a damper on my mood ! Yeah the show was initially promoted as aa solely KriYansh show ... but then Mebbe CVs saw the potential in SwaRon ! Just cuz they werent in the initial promos doesn mean they cant be in the show now ! That is just sooo childish !

And speaking of comparisons with DMG .. need I remind u that in the beginning even DMG was supposed to be about Anjie and Ridz fighting over Arman ? initially .. that promo where Rey extends his hand to help Kriya stand up .. but Sharon pulls him away .. thats sooo similar to the DMG promo where Arman gives Rids a ballooon and Anjie pops it with a pin ! Both "Sister sister  love triangle and fightin over the local stud" tracks were BULLCRAP and so Balaji.. But then  the CVs realised that tracked sucked bigtime so they gave Atul to Anjie and AR had their track ... and went down as a LEGEND among the TV couples ! Same in the case of SwaRon .. CVs saw how  it would .. for once be nice to show a couple where the gurl was not a sati savitri and the guy was not ur regular stud ! hence SwaROn was born ! And Kriyansh fans should be happy cuz Sharon has Swayam ... warna toh woh Rey pe dorey daal rahi hoti and Kriyansh woulnd have their peace !! 😆

As for Kriyansh ... they are amazing in their own way ... and I REALLY like AMar and Shakti together ... but Kriyansh gets the most footage on the show as a couple .. We SwaRon fans dont crib about that ! We wait for our turn ! And Ive got nothing against Kriyansh or its fans .. infact some of my best D3 buddies are Kriyansh fans ... But we respect each others choice of couple .. heck my friend Piyu who is a die hard kriyansh fan ..  ... She doesnt come pulling my hair "Oh you stupid SwaRon fan, ur couple is gettin more footage , go die .. SwaRon can go to helll"  .. As a matter of fact she even made me a SwaRon VM cuz I like them so muchshe even made me a SwaRon VM cuz I like them so much  ! Seee ? its that simple ! Live and let live !  Plz grow up ppl !

And thanks for the Topic Roshni ... this was really needed ! and sorry about the long rant but all this hate and antipathy was driving me crazy ! 
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago