Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
:: CHAPTER FOUR ::

Misha and Piya were in their classroom when someone interruppted  and gave  them a sheet of paper saying that they were excused for the day.

"wow..!! should I  be happy that I missed that boring lecture  or sad thatthis ruined my day" exclaimed Misha as she walked towards the limo.
"what do ya think..?" replied Piya
"Must be grammy again.."
phew... finally the girls get a day off.Second day of college and here it goes the missed the lectures.This was not something usual.. strange.. that was what they thought it was.Their grandmother as in Maithali had decided to take them for a picnic for no  reason.. what so ever
The girls seemed quite confused  about their unexpected bhavior,she never usually left the house or her room unless it was very necessary but still they sat in the limo and let the driver to wherever this picnic was gonna be held.Busy in their own bubbling thoughts  the twins didnot exactly talk to each other throoughout the ride and then finally were drken away from their chain of thoughts  when the driver opened the door for them and showed them the way.soon they were welcomed with an amazing sight they were in meadow forest the whole area was filled with  greenery and  was a totally beautiful sight and was filled with grass and for some reason they felt this placehome.. a place where they belonged.Soon they were welcomed by Tanushree and their gradmother(great).seeing Tanushree Piya mumbled "How did you manage to get here..?"

"Got my ways!"replied Tanushree but before Piya could reply to the comments  Maithali interuppted and pointing to something she said "girls .. surprise" The girls looked at the direction Mets was pointing and saw their favourite treats .. forst their mouths started watering  but after a while they felt like they lost their interest in food.
"Today I have called you out of college for a reason" sand grandma "Tomorrow is your 18th birthday"
"and we're gonna partaay" interuppted Misha only to get a smile from Mets and a frienddly blow from Piya and Misha.
"Tomoroow you will be 18 and on thatd ay  your new nature will come out a part I tried to burn and bury so many years ago but alas I failed to do so"Maithali continued.
"What are you sayibg grandma..?" asked Misha. Both Piya and Misha  had heard  a great deal about the craziness of their grandmother but this was creepy .. plain old creepy...
"Yeah grandma.. what past secret..?" asked Piya
Maithali sighed and continued and then she began telling them the story of her birth.(I TOLD YOU THIS PART IN CHAPTER 3 SO IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED PLEASE REFER "A WINDOW TO THE PAST" PART OF THE CHAPTER)

After hearing  whatever their grandmother had to say Piya and Misha were confused,scared,too confused to figure of if this was a prank or the truth.The only places Piya and Misha had heard and read about supernaturals called vampires were in novels like TRUE BLOOD,HOUSE OF NIGHT,VAMPIRE DIARIES,TWILIGHT,BLUE BLOODS etc or in movies like UNDERWORLD,CIRQUE DU FREAK THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT,INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE OR TWILIGHT and each one portrayed the idea differently . Were vampire's ral or were they a frigment of your imagination..?? Were they cruel or friendly.If what their grandmother said was true this truth would affect their lives greatly but asmuch as they loved this family they refused to believe that they were DESCENDENTS OF VAMPIRES.

The twins portrayed no emotion for the whole tim.Tanushree and Maithali knew that this was difficult for them and the amount of risk thy would face as this was something difficult.They were not CHANGED but BORN.. by the truth they were not hybrids but PURE VAMPIRES,they could be the strongest of any vampires 'cause the blood flowing in their veiins  was the blood of the first vampire who was killed.. they possessed the power .. the key to rule together since being twins the complete eachother.. the could bring anything down.. no power could defeat them  and truelove would make them the undefeated power.. no one could go against them.. no one... but great power comes with great responsibility which came 'cause the power was huge.The woould have the power over all five elements being able to posess  one element was rare but all five was a god-damn-miracle.These two were the future of the supernatural world,they would lead the vampire's and the power the posessed was enough to control the supernaatural world  infact it was more then enough.THEY WERE THE POWER.THEY CONTROLLED  EARTH,AIR,WATER,FIRE AND SPIRIT.THEY WERE DESTINED FOR THIS.

PRECAP:: IDENTITIES REVEALED
         THE TRUTH SURFACES

Please tell me if i go overboard with the story or if there is any mistakes.I'll try to update my other FF BEAUTIFULLY DEAD today.. I can understand that this story is way confusing so please ask me if you didnot understand anything. P.S. This story is a love story but more focussed on the paranormal world
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey
i think u should continue it
it was a very nice update
i loved it to the core
misha and pia are pure vampires
and they have great powers 
 sounds interesting
continue soon dear...
thanx for the pm
bye  tc
Edited by anuraag111 - 12 years ago
Alisa0987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think it's confusing it's a beautiful update pls pm when u update next time
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing kiara.so they hav power 2 control 5 elements hun...sounds interesting n continue soon.thanks 4 da pm.
LOL srija
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey i loved it..misha n pia pure vampys...its interestin...plz update soon...thanks for pm
awesooome...
fab...
loved it...
thanx for the pm...
take care...
stutiriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey its superb and no yu r not  yu r not  going overboard with the story its perfect and dont be nervous okay just relax but when r we gonna see the romance btw abhiya i am waiting for that part tc ks gn :)
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm dr
u should cont 
its wonderful gr8t πŸ‘πŸ‘
eagerly waiting for next updt
cont soon
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow yaar awesome update I so loved it.So now Mish-Pia will live a vampire's life.Not bad & Abhay-Kabir r already vampires so easily 4 Abhiya & Mishka 2 live wid each other😳
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! Wow, Misha and Piya will possess so much power! It'll be interesting to see how they handle it! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊