AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

~~  DANGEROUS            LOVE    ~~

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MIX DESTINY... LOVE..DEATH.. AND  A JOLT FROM THE PAST  ...
WILL THIS MIXTURE TURNOUT TO BE THE  PERFECT RECIPE FOR A  LOVESTORY OR A DISASTROUS RECIPE FOR UNWANTED DRAMA AND  CHAOS..??

Hey buddies ... as most of you know this FF is NOT my original idea. This is my friend Radhika's(LupusTheliel) FF .I am just continuing it for her.This FF was previously known as 

"ABHIYA nw FF !! is ma idea worthy to be postd !?!?"  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1660368 or in other words it didnot have a name so now it is called "DANGEROUS LOVE".The members of her PM list are PM'ed and a buddy request is sent to them so please accept the request. It would be great if you could give this story a try. And if you want to be PM'ed please send a BUDDY REQUEST to xoDramaQueenxo or iceprincesinluv.

Thanx

xoxo
Kiara
Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
:: PROLOGUE::

Human blood is sweet especially young foolish blood.Abhay and Kabir dropped their ''dinner'' and strolled off into the moonlight.Ruhi A.K.A. Tracker was sitting on Angad's lap and having a fill of him.When Abhay and Kabir enter she stopped and licked  her lips and turned towards them and said ''how many dead tonight ?? hope u'll did'nt get too greedy". Kabir smiled towards her ''no..just the usual two left to die...''

Abhay acknowledges Angads existance and walked off into the house and Kabir followed along.Angad laughed at the two best friends and turned towards his mate ''My turn'' he said as he sinks his fangs into her neck!!

AraBearxo thumbnail
::  INDEX ::

PAGE   1 :: CHARACTER SKETCH - THE RAICHANDS https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1777899

PAGE   1 :: CHARACTER SKETCH - THE DOBRIYALS https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1777899

PAGE   1 :: CHARACTER SKETCH - OTHER IMPORTANT CHARACTERS https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1777899

AraBearxo thumbnail
::CHARACTER SKETCH::

THE RAICHANDS

CHAND RAICHAND~~
      He's the head of the family.Adoptive father of Kabir,Ruhi,Angad and Abhay.He loves his family and is still madly in love with his wife Haseena.

HASEENA RAICHAND~~
       She's Chand's wife.Adoptive mother of Kabir,Ruhi,Angad and Abhay.She loves her kids abd is a perfect mother be it vampire or human.

ABHAY RAICHAND~~

He's a vampire!!! cold hearted but eventually warms up to PIA  and later falls in love with her!!

KABIR RATHOD ~~

He's a vampire.Best friend of ABHAY.Falls for PIA first and later on for MISHA

RUHI/TRACKER  RATHOD~~

She's ANGAD's mate.Part of the RAICHAND COVEN

ANGAD RAICHAND~~

RUHI's mate .Part of the RAICHAND COVEN

AraBearxo thumbnail

:: CHARACTER SKETCH ::

THE DOBRIYALS

MR ARNAB DOBRIYAL~~

He is a rich buisness tycoon.A descendant of the Pander Dynasty.A royal.He loves his wife dearly and has two daughters MIsha and Piya.

MRS MADHU DOBRIYAL~~

A perfect mother.She is an adorable mother to Misha and Piya.

PIYA DOBRIYAL~~ 

She is a descendant of a vampire 

MISHA DOBRIYAL~~

She's PIA's best friend cum sister.Shes after kabir coz hE's the guy she loves with all her heart.

TANUSHREE/T AMBODKAR~~

PIYA's and MISHA's protector/guardian and an immortal witch.

MAITHALI  PANDER DOBRIYAL~~

PIYA's great grandmother  who is still alive and lives with them.

AraBearxo thumbnail
:: CHARACTER SKETCH ::Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
:: CHAPTER ONE ::

Human blood is sweet especially young foolish blood.Abhay and Kabir dropped their ''dinner'' and strolled off into the moonlight.Ruhi A.K.A. Tracker was sitting on Angad's lap and having a fill of him.When Abhay and Kabir enter she stopped and licked  her lips and turned towards them and said ''how many dead tonight ?? hope u'll did'nt get too greedy"Kabir smiled towards her''no..just the usual two left to die''
Abhay acknowledges Angads existance and walked off into the house and Kabir followed along.Angad laughed at the two best friends and turned towards his mate ''My turn'' he said as he sinks his fangs into her neck!!

DOBRIYAL MANSION
Pia looked out of the window, she had that eerie feeling again .. she could imagine the newspaper headline she read this morning "Two mysterious deaths yet again. bodies completely drained of blood .."But she would'nt crave on it tomorrow she would be allowed out of the mansion.All her life she and her sister MIsha were always locked up at home.They did not have to go out for anything their parents were busy people so they were rarely at home and to make up for their absence all their demands were fulfilled here at home so they both had everything they ever needed.Tanushree was their tutor and mentor .As usual their parents were busy running their buisness. COLLEGE  was the first thing that came into Pia's mind .

The next morning was chaotic.. a number of things were flying around.Pia and Misha were not in one place for a second,they were running from one room to another and when they were ready they took their GRANDMOTHER MAITHALI 's blessings and got into the limo and off they went .

RAICHAND MANSION
HER face never changes smooth scented and VERY inviting.HE hated her as much as he loved love. HE laughed .HE loved her even though he never met her .he made a foll of himself once and did not want to repeat the same mistake again.
AraBearxo thumbnail
:: CHAPTER TWO  ::

HER face never changes smooth scented and VERY inviting.HE hated her as much as he loved love. HE laughed .HE loved her even though he never met her .he made a foll of himself once believing that he dound his better half but it wasnt the face that was the same but... the aura was different , it was scared and lonely .. he only wanted to help her and nothing more.
"Abhay" Mr Raichand's cold voice echoed through Abhay's bedroom and woke him up. "Don't worry!! I'll let you sleep after i finish what i have to say.." 
"What do you want??" Abhay asked his "father"
"Our member would like to complete his studies and as he is your close friend you I guess you wouldnt mind watching over him.. right?? Coz if he loses control the death penalty will be his " Mr Raichand replied as he emphasised on the last part of sentence. Abhay shifts a little ...nods his head and motions  Mr Raichaind to to leave his room.

The bond Abhay and Kabir shared was one of the bonds was the only bond that was so important to Abhay. Kabir had recently fully changed into a vamp and within this short span of time they both had bonded quite well... and Abhay new one mistake would cause Kabir his life thanks to that bloody person who leaked their secret and those pesky humans who were so hell bent on solving the mystery about vampires that the vampire court had changed their rules and the new rules were too strict!!!  

As Pia and Misha reaches their college they were super duper excited that they  jumped out of their ride and  practically ran to the information office...As they reach the office they bang into two guys ...They were so restless  that the did not even bother to find out who they banged into ...they murmered a silent "sorry" and rushed into the office .

Kabir and Abhay were too "aroused" by the scent of  those girls who just banged into them that they did not get a chance to look at the faces of the girls. Abhay has a uneasy feeling for a while Kabir was to captivated by the girls.

Pia and Misha got their info they were so excited as they were in the same class .They walked to their classes and there was MISS TANUSHREE AMBODKAR!!!! Their so called guardian and  family witch .. sitting comfortably  occupying the seat at the farthermost corner of the class where she could watch over the siblings.

Pia and Mishu were furious  as ever as they could not freakin believe that their parents did not have much faith in them ..they grabbed the empty seats in front of her ... turned around and...

"What the hell!! Don't our parents have enough faith in us??" Misha and Pia's eyes were ablase as  they said what the just did.

T might have looked like the other teens around her but she was over a hundred years  old  and her job was to keep  these young gals who were sitting in front of her safe till their 17th birthdays. 

Misha and Pia were twins but they were no identical twins but they did share a connect  that connected both of them in such a way that one of them knew what the other was upto and both the sisters would always help and support and cover up for each other no matter what happened 

" sorry gals !! parents orders!! " that was all T said as she resumed reading her spell book which was disguised to look like a book which "humans"read

"All right students we have five new student joining our class today!! Please stand up and introduce yourself to  the class " exclaimed the techer who introduced herself as mrs dasgupta " and please state your full names for once and not the names of your puppies cause as we all know pets are not allowed in this college!!"

Misha and piya  stood up at the same time and noticed the two boys who were accompanying them to the front of the class . They immediately recognized the two boys as the boys who they had accidently bumped into earlier this morning 

"My name is Misha Dobriyal''said Mishu "and "I am Pia Dobriyal'' said Pia as she introduced herself to the class.

Their voices rang through the heads of the male vampires who were present there as they thought " their voices are so sweet as though of angels .. one full of courage and energy and the other so soft sweet and delicate."

Snapping back to the present Kabir answered " My name is Kabir Raichand and this is my brother Abhay Raichand " and flashed a million dollar smile  and in reaction to that action all the jaws of the girls present in that room dropped with the exception of Pia and Misha who were busy in their thoughts of the guys !!

"uhh !! humans are soo foolish and gullible !! only if they knew the truth!!" thought Abhay once again...

Returning back to their seats  Misha and Pia had a psysic conversation  with each other. here it goes !!

Mish:: "don't you think  these two guys are are a bit weird theolder one Abhay kert staring at you!!"

Pia::"yeah!! I know but but don't you worry cause m not the only one cause it looked like the other brother Kabir was lookin at you all the time .it looked like they were goin to friggin pounce on us … and that was not it  I got that same feeling onece again!!!"

Mish::"I got it too !!! looks like we should keep our eyes a bit more open around the raichand brothers …."

Alas!! T had interrupted them with her oh-so-protective-share-your-secret-with-me-attitude…. as she said

T:: "so what are you to demons plotting !! huh!!"

They did not have to reply to that statement cause as soon as they heard T's voice and broke their connection and thankfully at the same the bell rang and they rushed out of the class …

The mess hall was'nt that great  as it was almost the size of each of their bedrooms . 

As they took their seats two random popular proached them and ….. introduced them selves as "Sunny"  and "Mahesh"  and were like " hey gawghss !! we were wonderin if u twohot  sexy  chicks  would mind to spare us a few minutes and join us for a cup of coffee ." 

Misha who knew exactly how to handle these kind of guys politely turned down their invitation and said " Sorry guys !! but we got company !!!" ...as she waved to T and said " Hey T over here"
 Dismay was written all over the daces  of the guys  as they watched the sisters walk off….

iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...really...gud. Concept...loved it...
Can u please pm me????