Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont worry dears main Balu Dada ko kaise bhool sakti hoon?! My Baji also loves Balu Dada!! Of course i am giving sifarish and he's mentioned in the track as helping Dutta right? So am sure we'll have him back too.. Lets hope !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zuby dear, I have not yet read the episode was so busy that i got someone else to put it up here... shall read it in a while. Why cold feeling? ๐Ÿ˜”
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prncz

thik kah rahi hai marina ๐Ÿ˜ณ dates nahin mil rahi hongi ๐Ÿ˜†

ya phir ho sakta hai ,, bb bajji ke pyaaar mein Balu dada ko bhool gayi hai and super pwoer ko sifarish dena bhool gayi hai  pukka ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and bb , woh Bajji ko bachane ke liye fastign karhi hogi ...isliye dyaan nahin diya ๐Ÿ˜‰

Na Na Raj... U C Baaji is favourite of Baludada ... so I think BB is trying to keep them at a distance... dutta ko toh Naku or baby ke chakkar mein phasa diya hain...  
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really apprehensive about Kala's plans wrt Nakusha๐Ÿ˜’ Naku does seem to be going the 'high strung agitated' way, easy to break.. and Kala and Co will take full advantage of that

It seems also that the suitcase with money was also not Baaji's doing but has been planted there to frame him...but he'll have to bear the brunt of SPs righteous anger now!

How is Dutta going to manage things on his own, without hitting the Bar this time, is what I am waiting to see. If Naku also remains in her panicy, fragile state of mind its going to be doubly hard for him! Apna Gussa bhi agar hamara D openly nahi dikha paayega, not being able to scream the house down, break things... to bechaare ka kya haal hoga๐Ÿ˜”
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A very nice episode. At the same time sacred too.

Kafi ache din nikal gaya pata nahi kab dhamaka hoga.

Loving this track, great job.
Thanks BB.
Do tell the writer she rocks.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Dont worry dears main Balu Dada ko kaise bhool sakti hoon?! My Baji also loves Balu Dada!! Of course i am giving sifarish and he's mentioned in the track as helping Dutta right? So am sure we'll have him back too.. Lets hope !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Zuby dear, I have not yet read the episode was so busy that i got someone else to put it up here... shall read it in a while. Why cold feeling? ๐Ÿ˜”

@ blue  BB... thanks dear... hume laga aap purposely unko alag rakh rahi ho...

@ grey special thanks BB... dil se always...
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Something really vile & nasty has been planned to be done to Patil Saab๐Ÿ˜ญ  I feel.Something like the Seema Supriya traumas that will again shake him to the core & shake his faith in God & humanity That's why the cold feeling...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please kill Kala before she does any damage to my Sweetie๐Ÿ˜ก
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely episodeโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜Š...lovely moment between Dutta  - Naku and Baji - Madhu. Love the scene between Aayi and Dutta...๐Ÿ˜Š

So it was all Kala doingโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ก...ofcause Baji would never do something Dutta ask him not to do.

I am just waiting for Dutta in action and telling everyone that he is the boss. It is time that he give Kala, Nave and Abhijay a piece of his mind.

I would like to see Nave and everyone else planning stuff against himโ€ฆsweating.

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rama_2010

@ blue  BB... thanks dear... hume laga aap purposely unko alag rakh rahi ho...

@ grey special thanks BB... dil se always...

hey marina,  did u notice "MY Bajji  ..."  oooh lalala  ...๐Ÿ˜‰  kya balu dada ko jan bhuj ke alag rakha ja raha hai  ? bb ?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (ok dnt glare at me ,,me pulling ur leg ,,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Something really vile & nasty has been planned to be done to Patil Saab๐Ÿ˜ญ  I feel.Something like the Seema Supriya traumas that will again shake him to the core & shake his faith in God & humanity That's why the cold feeling...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please kill Kala before she does any damage to my Sweetie๐Ÿ˜ก

u kwn zuby me too worried ,, is baar hope Kala doesnt go to the extend of harming Dutta thru his lil one ,,,,.. 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good episode...dunno how naku's mood swings will pan out.
I will say one more thing: Methi ladoos are always given post partum..since it prevents back pain and also aids lactation. They are usually never given before delivery cause some people say it causes a lot of heat in the body. Everything else in the food was fine.

And to Raj: Trust me, those methi laddoos are anything but yummy..they are the most bitter things ever; worse than karela OMG, I used to just swallow them, so I dont have to bite into any of those things.

Baaji framed? I hope Dutta is able to get them out of this mess. I hope Naku is unharmed.