Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Good episode...dunno how naku's mood swings will pan out.
I will say one more thing: Methi ladoos are always given post partum..since it prevents back pain and also aids lactation. They are usually never given before delivery cause some people say it causes a lot of heat in the body. Everything else in the food was fine.

And to Raj: Trust me, those methi laddoos are anything but yummy..they are the most bitter things ever; worse than karela OMG, I used to just swallow them, so I dont have to bite into any of those things.

Baaji framed? I hope Dutta is able to get them out of this mess. I hope Naku is unharmed.

Methi ladoo has been a controversy's child as far as pregnancy is concerned. But yes, it is not given during the late pregnancy towards the end of the second trimester. In the early months, one small ladoo a day is safe as methi helps avoid morning sickness; in this type of ladoo methi is used only as a herb; in high doses, methi does harm during pregnancy. plus, the ladoo on the whole has more wheat flour,  jaggery, almonds and other things with methi in very small quantity. And yes, the post partum dinkache laadoos are more bitter like karela, given in a good dose for the good things u mentioned. that is what i am told πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ab this thread sounds more like one for mommies to be πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (What am i doing here!?)
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Methi ladoo has been a controversy's child as far as pregnancy is concerned. But yes, it is not given during the late pregnancy towards the end of the second trimester. In the early months, one small ladoo a day is safe as methi helps avoid morning sickness; in this type of ladoo methi is used only as a herb; in high doses, methi does harm during pregnancy. plus, the ladoo on the whole has more wheat flour,  jaggery, almonds and other things with methi in very small quantity. And yes, the post partum dinkache laadoos are more bitter like karela, given in a good dose for the good things u mentioned. that is what i am told πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ab this thread sounds more like one for mommies to be πŸ˜† (What am i doing here!?)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Thanks a ton BB for that general awareness lessons on diet during and post pregnancy!! Sure this lesson will also help u in the future sumtime... tab aap Nakusha ji aur Lappyji ko zaroor dhanyawaad karogi! D-N thread has really been very educative in various waysπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by shalkanwar - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Thanks a ton BB for that general awareness lessons on diet during and post pregnancy!! Sure this lesson will also help u in the future sumtime... tab aap Nakusha ji aur Lappyji ko zaroor dhanyawaad karogi! D-N thread has really been very educative in various waysπŸ‘πŸΌ

dnt kwn abt pregneancy pre and post but adding this, since the topic is being discussed ,.MEthi seeds are considered to be gud for bones and joints ,,knw a family that makes it a point to eat a spoon of  methi seeds powder with gur post dinner  daily πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

missing yuvi ,  whr r u ?

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@raj...from previous thread...yep i hav weekends off... n den public hols n den xmas nearly 2 weeks off n thn 25days annual leave which m gna tke next aug so tht i hav a long summer b4 i return 2 uni for my final yr
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

missing yuvi ,  whr r u ?

aap ne dil se pukara aur hum chale aye...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† oh w8 i gt a better 1...

dil ne dil se pukara...lo main aayi...milne dobara!!! manzil mishal ka pyaarrr!!! main hoon sagar..mishal hai kinara!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read two episodes in a row.the plot is thickening by the day. How sad  Dutta is internally 'coz of his sins inspite of being blessed by a great news. What a paradox of emotions he is going through.  A gripping webisode today. A gentle reminder that there isn't any ocean without any tide in a Don's life. Seems we are bracing up for a very very high tide  soon. Sad but that's how a Don's life is. As for Baji ---

Shuru say hi chote bade kaamo ki duty uski laga di,
aur Dutta ne khud kar li shaadi,
Ab to badne waali ha PN ki aabaadi,
Kitna peeche reh gaya Baji. πŸ˜”

Lagta hai Kala ne nayi shatranj bichadi,
Saazish rach Abhijay ki mat phiradi,
Kal  havalaat jayega mohra Baji.😭

Upar se aaj Dutta ne phir se itni daant lagadi,😑
Dutta na hone dena dost ki barbaadi,
Ghar mein hi mil jayegi tujhe apne liye bhabhi,
Karwade Baji ki bhi shaadi,😍
Promise,promise hum bhej denge kaazi.😊

-Ships
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode. Loved the interaction between Baji-Madhu. Is Madhu giving some hints and Baji not picking up πŸ˜‰ I hope there is one scene between them in every episode.

My POV, I feel I am having an overdose of TaSha's romance now. I like the the serious stuff that is coming up. Baji getting slapped tomorrow.. 😭 Oh no..  He would never go aganist Dutta.

Dutta: Please believe him when you come to know of it and don't scold him. Think outside the box !

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
thnx 4 the update BB!
awww naku gt scared nt seeing dutta around, aww... duji need 2 stop der l8 night meetings...i thrt mayb naku gt up cos she was feeling sick...btw talkin abt sickness, hw cum naku hasnt had 1 morning sickness n its been 3 months?? thts weird, nausea is usually a common sign, n it does happen bt with naku aisa kyun nahi hua? aww its so nice seeing dutta put naku 2 sleep n care for her like as tho she;s a baby...usually it was always naku takin care of dutta!

madhu wearing pink rabbit shoes? da night 1s u mean? LOL...m surprised baji didnt make fun of it...i can see y madhu stil wears thm cos der r very comfy n keep ur feet warm 2...

yay!! BM scene...finally sum revelation on wt madhu is like as a person, in tht she writes songs... is tht her hobbie? i hpe we see her sing a song 2... she plays da guitar well... i've always wntd 2 no wt she studies bt seeing her so interested in music im guessing she studied music...haha madhu loads of ppl find baji cute, as every1 in this thread esp BB n sophie (who's stil a silent reader) lol...i loved hw baji talked abt the pain naku went thru n hw da pain she's gna endure soon wil bring such a big happiness in their lives tht they wil 4gt everything, n its true, the child wil b tht happiness tht wil remove every tension they hav... as naku sed seeing ur kid gives u immense satisfaction, altho seeing naku's face is enuf 4 dutta, da baby wil tke it 2 another level! m so happy dutta's dream is turning in2 reality...par ek shikayat hai me wntd twins yaar...

bless madhu tryin 2 convince baji abt settling down in life, bt he's gadha no.2 in this maamla..jus like dutta was... u no wt wud hav spiced der LS up...a guy friend of madhu's tht arrives from london 2 meet her on her bday mayb...LOL...

aww bless naku she wnts her bump 2 grow fast,...come on naku it wnt happen ova night...giv it sum tym... she's so cute in these scenes wer she stands in front of da mirror observing herself...who'd hav thrt this day wud cum, evn tho girls stare at themselves in da mirror 2 ensure dey luk gd bt with naku looks n appearance neva mattered bt 2day she's being such a girl..n its gd...m kinda glad the koyal naku chapter is ova in her life, bt stil miss koyal naku...she had her own significance

haha hw did i no da surprise wud b a big breakfast for naku bt little do they no tht naku wnt eat until dutta eats bt naku darling u gta gt outa tht habit...love sethji...food is like his best friend..funi hw he says "quickly say wt u wnt so i can eat da rest" LOL...bless him...foods summut thts always on his mind, wnt b surprised if he becums a restaurant owner wen he grows up

haila...AS twisting dutta's ear...nw thts summut i'd hav loved 2 c onscreen...LOL...imagine AS duin tht infront of his kids...haha bt AS is ryt, naku shud nw gt dutta 2 lsn 2 her, demand wt she wnts on da excuse tht his kid wnts it, lol...bt naku being naku wudnt eva stand on his sar! LOL...oi hoi dutta gtin all shy 2 feed naku infront of evry1...behind closed doors he's always in a hurry 2 eat via naku's hand n feed her 2...itna sharmana kahan se seekha dutta patil? LOL

bechara baji gts a blasting i guess its the shouting tht makes him tke tht step...i dnt think baji had ne other choice...AD aint gna stop tho until he's satisfied tht dutta aint a normal gangster/don

precap---omg it seems baji n madhu go out n AD meets thm der...damn poor baji gtin beaten up...ahhh so this was kala's plan 2 gt rid of baji so she can attack dutta easily...n next target is naku...damn i wonder wts gna happen nw...i guess reading the precap has made me predict tht it wasnt baji tht sent tht money it was kala bt sent it as tho baji had sent it thts y da SP attacks baji. n thts why he wil gt arrested n outa da pic for kala 2 attack dutta agenπŸ€”

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me again ! 
Naku turning nervous..Not good , where is our sherni .
Yes But cannot blame her . 
Holding D's hand and sleeping showing her fear of losing him again . 

What ...D is super funny does he intend to lock up in their room for rest pregnancy ...  
I guess if wants to ..no one can stop him . 
Nd he is good in esharoo business ..But the best part is light heart and free  D . 

Then he chgs from cool to a storming D ...Someone is so Dead 

Nd as Zuby sd u love Baji right , pls say u do 
 ..keep him safe ,
 if u want kill or whack Suds , we will not mind ..

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hello!!
Amazing as always..thank you very much for yet again an fab read. Loved both dutta and nakusha moments..nakusha getting up in the middle of the night looking for dutta was a really soft gesture. Shows the kind of attachment she has for him loved the way dutta reassured her walked her back to the room and then asked her if she had some bad dream that was making her feel this way. I've always thought that its those little things that mean the most, somebodies, smile, a good morning wish, that caring gesture and thats just what dutta provides for nakusha.
I actually quite liked the morning interaction both naku and dutta have..nakusha looking into the mirror at her little one..the buss of duttas phone and then nakusha searching for it..
bless her ..she uncovers his gun..there was something very significant about the way dutta stops nakusha as she touches upon the gun..
seems like dutta feels very strongly about keeping away the bad or unessasary away from his wife and child. Well thats how i read that interaction anyway.
The breakfast teasing was nice...would love to see a build on that..maybe dutta going that extra mile to look after the mother to be but it looks like we are in for some dutta dist-royal! πŸ˜‰
Feel sorry for baaji looks like hes in for some thapads not only from this abhijay..but duttas anger when he finds out..😲 ...
anyways thank you very much bb and writers.
Jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago