Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Here goes my long overdue comment in hopes that a) it will push you to open the next shop jaldi se and b) I will still have posted mine before you edit your spot in mine 😆

First and foremost, loveee the Sarun avis and sigs, esp the 2nd sig... watched a few SBS/SBB segments of these 2 and I really really adored them, add to that your jaadu-ful style of mixing color with black and white and I'm sold 😍

In Humsafar avis, all are ek se badhkar ek but still let me pick out some favs so you know what I want when I PM you links of my own 😆

^^ Iski coloring... omg it's breathtaking... LOVE how you made the red stand out 👏👏👏👏👏

^^ For these 2 both the styles and the scenes chosen are outta this world, esp with the kid it's shooo cute ❤️

Moving on, loveee the style of this... IDK why but black backgrounds pe my dil always atko-fies... and the coloring and layout and text, all together look very fashionable ji 😎

Loveee this one, both the pics and that punky style with the light texture is amazing...

YAYYY for my OUAT sig A million billion thanks for making that for me... the pinkish coloring is PERFECT for me as you might've guessed and the positioning of the pics makes it look so neat an tidy and awesome... yaar yeh layout ka kaam mujhe bhi sikha I always manage to make a mess 😆 Will definitely be using verrryyy soon! And you need to catch up on the show, girl, we have so much to discuss!

LOVEEE the animated Shamrita creation you made for Ayesha's bday, it's verrryyy pro and awesome and I want something like it for me 😛😆

And speaking of me, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you SOOO much for my request Reenzieee 🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I love it a million times infinity much, both the big one that I had used right away when you sent it to me as well as the small one are brilliant... the way you made the reds and purples stand out highlights the cartoonish=ness of Sheldon and makes the moment that much more priceless 🤣

In conclusion, LOVE YOU, LOVE your stuff, and can't wait to see more soon!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Shit
I love you lola, but erm abhi business khatam hua tha k mamu aagaye :/
Ill edit tht comment frst thing wen i log on from my LT
Ilyy 1 million times infinityyy!!!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No probz yaara ILY2... even before editing the comment though check your PM, I sent you something :P
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
1 more pg to go! I FINALLY MADE IT! :P Edited by notfadedaway - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
@lolly: loll replied 2 matlab ki baat ;) hoe selfish of me :p

@ ashu: :O :O yeh kiaa? Aap kaun -_-

🤣
notfadedaway thumbnail
^main sub ko shock ke upar shock de rahi hoon just becus I logged onto IF ;) shukriya kehdo! ;p
serendipity. thumbnail
Lolll ily
Bht bht shukriya, padhaarne kliyee :p
notfadedaway thumbnail
mere pe thoda sa ehsaan karke shop khul do warna main wapas se gayab ;)
serendipity. thumbnail
Im on my ipad, in my bed, under my blanket
Lmfao
Shop will take time, n uss k liye, ull have to log on again, night main, pileeezzz
notfadedaway thumbnail
chal main dekhoon gi ;)

need to leave!

congo on 150! :)