Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 Reenz, PFDC ki pics...all their amazing caps from imgur...tumhe hi to sab upload ki hain -__- give her the link..kuch bhi she can choose :P
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Lola: EFF, u serious!? :s i dont believe, shit, im gonna runnn there, but the toilet is calling me ATM 🤔
:P
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hum conphuze hogaye ..lola i have a reserved in ur dukaan? haww ihate doing reserved, let me know and i'll fix ti :P

reenoji photoien bhejo varna google zindabaad aur agar shitty picsmile to teri khair nahin
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Reeno - rofl ðŸ¤£ okies you answer its call aaraam se, until then I'll start my commenting right here instead of editing the old spot so that 1) I still get to be first and 2) you get some much needed spam so we hit pg150 within the next like 20 minutes!

@ Jhanz - hehe no not you Jhanvi ji it was Reenzie... but you can come too, I'd love that, it's been ages :P I don't think I've seen you there since you broke the nariyal on the 1st page 😆
desigrl05 thumbnail
ahhaa.. dude i love doing the intial pooja stuff in dukaans, it makes me feel isspeciall..yeah i'll drop by there
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ yayyy!! btw random suggestion I think you'll like... Dia at Filmfare this year! She sported a really vintage look with the black and cream silk saree and sides mein choti wala updo, looked like Sitaji in training, methinks it will make for a pretty sig from you!
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^did she? damn im so behind in bollywood..i swear there are so many award functions that i miss out on like freaking all ofthem ahha.. but i'll check itout

okay reenoji, im out to go grocery shopping..send me pics via pm and i'll ahve ur banner ready by 9pm EST latest!
serendipity. thumbnail
:O jhanu, serious?! OK, in 15 mins 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
i sent 😳
erm only Khisher though 🤔
serendipity. thumbnail