Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 8Tia9

I think, azmat will be in top 3 and perhaps winner. Nitin should go to home. As all five can not be in top 3 and not from one team.

Trophy alone does not mean anything - Even if Nitin does not win the trophy - he still has made room in many hearts. Raja Hasan and Amanat did not win the trophy, but they have made names for themselves. Nitin will make name for himself - Inshallah. Edited by Purrrfect - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nitin and Salman both will succeed be it playback or private album..My TOP2..

Azmat with proper training in opening his mouth and clear diction will be an amazing singer...He is extremely talented but with few flaws which are correctable but will take some time..I love him and wish he would open his mouth and I could hear the lyrics but it is hard to do so...But he impresses me each time..

Out of 5 Niladri is my least fav..His breathing issues and no throw in singing...Although Saturday sept 10th he sang really well..

Rimsha is full of personality and expressions in her singing as well as on her face makes me like her alot..She has attitude and confidence in her singing and on stage which is very good..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As someone has has said all the top 5 are winners (actually all top 10. The public voting is so subjective... too much passion at times).

I have Salman and Nitin as my top 2. The trophy can go either way.

Azmat has superb talent and will go a long way with proper training in some areas as you suggest. I just love him and think that he should be declared a national treasure.

I like Niladri too - versatile and just a pleasure to watch. I have not found too much problem with breathing. He will go a long way too.

Rimsha is a great performer, very good expressions and attitude. But I wish I could say I like her singing.  Even though the judges praise her singing very much (and therefore, admittedly my judgement may be totally off) , I feel that her voice cracks in high notes. But she is still very young and will develop into a Dabang female voice in the coming years.

Best of luck kids!!!! You all rock!!!