Nitin Kumar - The least appreciated singer

shahina90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nitin Kumar from Himachal pradesh is one of my 3 favourite singers in saregamapa lil champs..I do think hes a little old for little champs but nevertheless he is amazing .His voice is soft soothing and velvety and induces calm and serenity. His character too impresses me. Humble down to earth and kind. He doesnt have an ounce of attitude or vanity in him. I love the way he sings closing his eyes.Sadly people vote for  Rimsha but he keeps going to the danger zone. Please dont mind rimsha fans its my personal opinion that Rimsha doesn't sing so well..anyways i will always be his fan and will advice him to always keep this modest attitude which has impressed me and my whole family...Love you bache <3👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahina90

Nitin Kumar from Himachal pradesh is one of my 3 favourite singers in saregamapa lil champs..I do think hes a little old for little champs but nevertheless he is amazing .His voice is soft soothing and velvety and induces calm and serenity. His character too impresses me. Humble down to earth and kind. He doesnt have an ounce of attitude or vanity in him. I love the way he sings closing his eyes.Sadly people vote for  Rimsha but he keeps going to the danger zone. Please dont mind rimsha fans its my personal opinion that Rimsha doesn't sing so well..anyways i will always be his fan and will advice him to always keep this modest attitude which has impressed me and my whole family...Love you bache <3👏

I completely agree with you. Most people vote for attitude or sympathy for their financial condition etc and not for the music they bring forward. In  a way, the channel is responsible since they are interested in money. I just adore this kid, he is shy and often misunderstood, but I am sure in the long run, he will go a long way and frankly he does not need hype!!
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too am a big fan of Nitin and I sincerely hope that he makes it to the finals.

I also hope that the next time around it is clear from the beginning if the competition is for entertainment value or for good music. It is Ok to have a competition for finding performers for concerts. But it should be clear to the contestants from the beginning.
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u he deserves to be in winner posiiton. I dont understand even why people are still voting for rimsha. she is the least qaulity of singing in Sa re ga ma pa lil champs. she sings in her nose. I wish she should eliminte in next episode. so that the good singer will remain.
8Tia9 thumbnail
I think, azmat will be in top 3 and perhaps winner. Nitin should go to home. As all five can not be in top 3 and not from one team.
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8Tia9

I think, azmat will be in top 3 and perhaps winner. Nitin should go to home. As all five can not be in top 3 and not from one team.

This is a discussion for fans of Nitin, to appreciate him. If you dont like him, dont comment on this thread and vent your frustration elsewhere.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8Tia9

Ofcourse Nitin will go home but with SRGMP Trophy in his hands.😊 I know that he is not leaving without winning this contest. Thanks for making a stop here, see you in Azmat's appreciation thread.😊 Please make sure that you caste lots of votes for him.
zaabemard thumbnail
Agree completely.

He is the silent assassin and an amazing one at that. No hype around him. It's Zee playing games  - there is no way this guy is at the bottom. Rimsha is quite bad and there is no way she gets more votes than him.

Himesh has already offered him a contract 👏

Go Nitin. You rock.
sahichal thumbnail
azmat and rimsha both are equally number one this week.
in coming week, I hope they would again be fantastic.
any one of these two may be winner.
himesh promised to hire many singers but never hired.
priahanda thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

This is a discussion for fans of Nitin, to appreciate him. If you dont like him, dont comment on this thread and vent your frustration elsewhere.

Some people dont know when they should butt out. I think Nitin is really to play back singing this very moment. An absolute delight to watch.