Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"lol...tum logo ne story kaha se kaha pehucha di. Is anyone continuing or should I continue"

yes you can try this.
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha786

"lol...tum logo ne story kaha se kaha pehucha di. Is anyone continuing or should I continue"

yes you can try this.

you can !

Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
On a lonely road Pia is seen getting off a bus and walking with her bag. Pia is crying very badly and her tears blur her eyesight. She is so confused with her life.
"Abhay ko to mein chor kar agayi hoon, magar mere peat me jo bacha hai main iss ka kya karoongi?"
"Kahaan jaongi mein iska saath? Abhay tumne meri zindagi kesi mushkil mein daal di, mujhse shaadi kyun ki? Kya iss bache ki bhi tum pe koi zimidari nahi hai?"
Pia is so lost in her thoughts she doesn't see an out of control car speeding towards her, the driver is drunk and does not see Pia.
But by the time Pia realises it is too late and she slips away into darkness.

Back in Dehradun Abhay suddenly feels like part of him is missing, something has gone very wrong.
"Pia", he says and becomes a blur as he races to the forest.
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh story kahaan se kahaan pahunch gayi...lolzzz
cuteteddy thumbnail
he runs in his supersonic speed and reaches to her and sees his lady love lying on the road and tears roll down his cheeks and he screams "why Pia why did you leave me alone? but i will save by anyhow"
ilove99 thumbnail

srry i am not adding above post!!

abhay sees a blur vision of pia!but he can't locate the place as she was fainted and he couldn't contact to her.
On the other side pia was lying helplessly on the road.She slowly gained conciseness and was wincing in pain.An old couple was passing by when they saw pia.
old man-child what happened to you!!why r u holding your stomach!
pia-help!!!!pleahhesse!save my baby...she managed to utter in under tone.
old woman-can't u see she is heavily pregnant we have to get her to hospital as soon as possible!
In car the woman sat behind seat with pia's head in her lap and she tried to calm pia.'don't worry child u will be alright
Till they reached hospital pia lost her conciseness.And when doctors saw her condition they quickly made all the preparations and took pia to Operation Theater.

Abhay finally got pia's location but as pia was out of town it took him long time 'Pia!!!!'he screamed...but before that pia has already left with the old couple.But he could sense that pia was there only also someone was there with her .And when he saw pia's blood he became sure that pia was there a few time before.

'pia where did u go??' he said almost in tears!  'i am sorry..i am really really sorry!!'
Then he ran as fast as he could following pia's scent and reached hospital and came across the same scent he sensed near pia's blood.
He asks them about pia-'have u...have u seen a girl ...a pregnant girl she..she  had an accident on the highway!! ' he stammered in tension fear guilt all together.
'yes we found a girl in the highway b...'said the old man.
abhay cutted him 'where is she?/??'  

'But i would like to know about u first yong man!'said the woman.
'she ..she's my wife...where is she ??howz my baby?'
'She is in the OT.doctors said she is very critical'the man said

'Calm down child she is going to be alright!calm down!.'said the woman making frantically panicking abhay sit on the chair.

'Its all my mistake..i shouldn't have left her!i...i shouldn't have let her go alone Its my mistake i abused her i...abused our love!!i was wrong i can't live without her ...i ..i love her so much!'
'Oh!so u two had a fight but why did she got hurt and how do u came to know! that we took here here?'the lady asked abhay doubting.

abhay quickly covered 'yeah we had a fight and we aren't from this city ~~my wife came here becoz she was upset bcoz of me and left the city.I felt...sorry so i tried to find her some ppl told me that she came here so tried to find her in highway and found blood on the road with some of her  accessories so i wondered if something happened to my wife..and came to the nearest hospital'

befor the old man could say anything the doctor came outside and said 'did the girl's relative came?'
'yes doctor!how's she?'abhay asked impatiently.
you r...'
'i am her husband ..how is my wife.'  'your wife is alright ...but'

'but what doc?'Abhay asked scared.
'I am sorry but we can't save your baby.'doc said abhay just fell on the chair shocked the couple tried to console him 
'don't worry child!se can have other but u should thank god!that ur wife is alive!' 

Abhay put his head on his hands and sobbed 'its all bcoz of me i ..i killed our baby!!i ruined everything'
'shh..don't say this.everything is going to be fine .it wasn't ur mistake it's the fate young man!no one can do anything..don't worry god will replace everything'
Abhay saw upwards to the doctor-can i see her?
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
i'll update now day after tomorrow😛
CANNOT thumbnail

Doctor:No she is resting now and is unconscious! 

Abhay nods!

In the Piya's ward!

Piya is sleeping unconscious on the bed.!

A woman with a baby appears!

She is Maithli!

Maithli:Piya! I have your baby! 

She looks at the baby!

Maithli:Doctor Doctor! Oh! He is such a fool! I asked him to lie and he did! Now to keep it a secret behind me and this baby! I have to kill that doctor!

She smiles evilly!

Maithli:But! what is this baby? a human or a vampire! oh thats a mystery!

She leaves from there!

Then Abhay comes inside !

Maithli calls doctor outside!

She kill him!

ilove99 thumbnail
Then metz takes the baby in a hidden cave near the jungle.
She wanted to know about the baby ...to know what it is??but sumthing happened which she didn't expected...Her eyes started to be red.she couldn't control her lust !

But before she could drink the baby's blood it vanished... it vanished in the air!!

'what the hell!how could it be?'suddenly a shadow appears in the air!!!!

'you can't do anything maithli their future is already written!!!!beware.'
'who..who is there?' a witch appears ...'forgot me metz?' and she laughs taking the baby away with her.

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilove99

Then metz takes the baby in a hidden cave near the jungle.

She wanted to know about the baby ...to know what it is??but sumthing happened which she didn't expected...Her eyes started to be red.she couldn't control her lust and killed the baby!

But before she could drink the baby's blood it vanished... it vanished in the air!!

'what the hell!how could it be?'suddenly a shadow appears in the air!!!!

'you can't do anything maithli their future is already written!!!!beware.'
'who..who is there?' a witch appears ...'forgot me metz?' and she laughs taking the baby away with her.

wow..who is this which?i guess Selina🤣...
good part...👏