Ammaji Ki Galli

Views on the Show

TVSerialJunkie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi 
I am new to India Forums. I just want to say that this show is very nice. I don't see any other show on TV that is like this show. I love all the characters. Each character has its own unique trait that by the end of the show I remember each character because they are given a unique role written just for them.  Of course all are great actors too.
I love Farida Jalal ji as ammaji for her sweet nature and great acting. I love her in movies and in the show as well.
I am a fan of Rakshanda from her hosting in various shows to Malika mam in JJKN.
Rakshanda's onscreen hubby is so funny with all his calculations. 
The character of Priyanka aka "Jhalli" is so cute and innocent. She is doing a great job.
Even Priyanka's fiancee "Shoki" is damn cute and his dad is hilarious.  
Parminder's neighbor's Roshni who love to take care of her plants and is considered "Tikhi mirchi" is very funny. ANd so is his husband.
The lady with twin daughters and the saas who no one understands is very funny. The daughters are very talented and super cute when they talk together. Their mom in the show is beautiful.
The guy who always plots against amma ji is good actor too.
Last but not least the cutest character, Bhachitar. He is super duper cute. 

All in all a great show with some very good actors. Wish you guys loads of luck!

Edited by TVSerialJunkie - 12 years ago