Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
one thousand plus views and 18 responses...this is too bad...I think more posts here would be appreciated by the star himself...what say makkals...???
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊Thanks atina😊

😲😲No hard feelings on hearing our deepak conversation Please...

Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks a lot Atina dear for the great effort you have put in for this amazing thread..πŸ‘

Thanks Deepak Sir for giving ur precious time and recording a message to your Thendral fans...πŸ‘

I never knew that there was a problem going around with PMs and some members..πŸ˜” but I am very happy that it is all solved now...😳

All the Best to the entire Thendral team!! Deepak Rocks!!πŸ₯³
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Atina for you great effort in creating this thread and help us all hear our favourite hero's voice.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Deepak sir for taking your time to explain things and putting things straight.πŸ‘πŸΌ

As most of you here I am not aware of what was happening and I am glad that everything is solved now. πŸ‘

I dunno how many of our favourite actors spend their valuable time in such forums or atleast take intiative to be in touch with their fans but Deepak sir stands out and inspite of his hectic schedule tries to spend his time with his fans. Hats off! πŸ‘ 

Wish and pray that IF, Thendral and Deepak keep rocking!⭐️