Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Atina ma for the effort and Deeps na for ur voice msgs and spending time for us..😊
Thankss a lot😃

This is something which we need now in Thendral Forum. Shubba akka sonna mathiri for the past 6 months there are many pms from som people, who spreads false news about Deeps and making our Forum unhealthy. I hope they take this warning very seriously and dont make such things again.

Once again Thanks a lot for the effort😃 Nithya akka sonna mathiri, lets make Thendral forum into a Thendral veesura poongavanam😃
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina for the great effort you put in for this thread.  I always appreciate it.

Thanks Deepak for taking some time and recording a message to your Thendral fans.

I never knew that there was a problem going around with PMs and some members..but I am very happy that it is all solved now.  

Good luck to the entire Thendral team!  Keep rocking Deepak.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina for your hardwork to get this message from Deepak.

And thank you Deepak for the message to your fans and to all the IF members.

Finally these PM issues are solved with his message, hopefully. Hope the concerned members really take his message seriously and stop bothering him and his personal life. That is something we can do as fans for our favourite actor.

Good luck to Deepak and Thendral team.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina for all your efforts and Thanks Deepak for the same.

Oh yay hopefully after this voice clip, those concerned members stops their attention seeking PMs that too with lies. Voice clip clearly says that Deepak doesn't know anyone except the people who he listed, so hopefully everything will come to an end with this.

Good luck to entire Thendral Team and Deepak.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks atina . Lots of confusions & doubts are cleared. Sure from now let us all enjoy sugamana Thendral here.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In my thread...I posted some pictures posted by others and have given credits to those members too...well for some reason pictures by Diviya 
( two of them) are missing. I guess she propably deleted from the list. what a pity???)

picture by Diviya27 

It is ok...The pictures posted here in our forums can be used anywhere in the forum for a good reason...by any members and ofcourse...if we are using others pictures we should defenitely give credits to them...too...which I promptly did...( that is the rule)

I have hundreds  of pictures of Deepak from Thendral...let me find some apt  ones and post again,...
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...when I visited the picture gallery again...I see a lot of pictures are deleted by the authors who poisted them ...Amazing...???!!
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina for all your efforts on posting Deepak's voice message and Thanks Deepak for spending your time on this during your busy schedule.

This voice message must/will put a huge full stop to all the lies and rumors that those concerned members tried to spread about Deepak. I would like to see a healthy and lively Thendral forum just like many other members here wish for, hopefully from now on we can expect that.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great work Atinama for clearing the confusions some people were trying to make!.  

Thanks to Deepak for taking time to send in his message to put a full stop.

I never knew that there were some issues like this that's going on in our Thendral forum...  OMG,...why?!! ... what's wrong with those  people..?! What do they get by hurting others (Deepak's) feelings?!

Anyway, like few other friends had mentioned here, Let's keep this place as a 'Menmaiyana Thendral veesum poongka'! 

bjda thumbnail
atina brilliant work and thanks to deepak for spending time wid us..
 as supree says i nevva knew ppl were spreading wrong info...hope it all ends now...