Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rsk16

Loved to read ahem's view on gopi as jigar's  wife.loved the messy situation he is in .waiting to read what is in store for us next.lovely update.

Thank u darlin'.  Will try to keep ur wait short...😳. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...loved it

Thank u babe!  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

It was awesome babez, Tink you mentioned you were updating in your reply to Shaina, what happened, no update today?

Oh babez first of all thanks.  And the reply to 'Shaina' was before the last update, so according to that comment I did update lol...πŸ˜›...but I get what u mean..πŸ˜†...I am trying to get it written down. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

LOL u gotta gimme sum tym gal...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143badra

hi tink...

where is the next update ...

hope it is just around the corner πŸ˜‰...

- - badra

Hey Badra, the next update will be soon I promise, but I can't say it's round the corner just yet lol. πŸ˜›

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

It is sunday here   ... very boring... waiting for your update  ... please make it soon   ... or I will die of bordam.      I think I will go shopping.

Lol it 'was' Sunday here tooπŸ˜†, but I get u.  Sorry was out most of the day, n didn't get to do it, I will defo keep aiming to get it done soon.  How was shopping?πŸ˜‰
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Oh babez first of all thanks.  And the reply to 'Shaina' was before the last update, so according to that comment I did update lol...πŸ˜›...but I get what u mean..πŸ˜†...I am trying to get it written down. 

oh sorry...😳, i know how it is, when people demand for updates so I will appreciate your good story and be patient for the next instalment. πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

oh sorry...😳, i know how it is, when people demand for updates so I will appreciate your good story and be patient for the next instalment. πŸ˜†

It's okay hun, and spesh thanks for 'trying' to be patient lol.  πŸ˜†

..but I understand how it is as a reader myself, it is difficult to wait, so my aim is always to update at the soonest, unless I get caught up.  Embarrassed
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hayeee!! i can't believe i missed out on reading until now!! aww this is awesome a total alternate reality scenario!! loved it!
i'm totally intrigued with the whole story..at 1st i was trying to catch up on to what was happening n finally now i think i get the hang of it n i'm totally looking forward to reading the rest of it!! love love loveee it!!!
it's acompletely novel idea n i'm hooked to the story!! tink u have done an awesome creation!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hayeee!! i can't believe i missed out on reading until now!! aww this is awesome a total alternate reality scenario!! loved it!
i'm totally intrigued with the whole story..at 1st i was trying to catch up on to what was happening n finally now i think i get the hang of it n i'm totally looking forward to reading the rest of it!! love love loveee it!!!
it's acompletely novel idea n i'm hooked to the story!! tink u have done an awesome creation!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Hi, so much excitement in ur first word lol...it makes me excited.  😳  Oh thank u, I'm so chuffed u fink so.  Aaaww really what did you need to catch up wid?  If you're confused about anything I don't mind explaining.  In the 2nd chapter there is a lot of clues to what is going on, once you read the 3rd chapter.  You'll understand how the past tense fits into the present as you read on. 
I'm so glad ur loving it, and babez that is such an awesome thing to say, 'novel idea', it's very flattering, but I'm more glad that you're hooked.  πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you so much babe, but it's you girls that are engouraging me with all your fantastic comments you leave for me on this thread.  So THANK You ALL! 😊😳