Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vaishali667

really nice chapter plz update next part soon

Thank u Vaishali, will do so soon, things are a little tied up just yet, but wil defo try.  πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloem123

loved it Realy nice chapter

can't wait to read the next part and thanks for the pm~!

Thank u!  Will try to get the next part out soon, but no promises...😳...and ur welcum for the pm hun. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

superb and awesome

ha ha u got the flare totally. So gopi with jigar, cute couple and i could clearly see the coming situations.

A akward ahem, a chipku anitha, a shy gopi with a firlting jigar. Ha ha bechare ahem either he wil get a heart attack or he wil kil jigar within 2 days time.

waiting for more.

HI Shaina, and thank you! 

Wow u fink so, 😳, yep Goi n Jigar, although it won't focused on them, but it will be something running in the back of your mind as a reader.  πŸ˜‰

Love ur summary btw, lol...well at least I can confidently say that he wont' be killin' Jigar...well not literally..πŸ˜†, will try soon with next update. 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Thank u Traxy.  😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidaai4eva

WOW. gopi and jigar? i guess that would work seeing as their both reserved and shy but how will ahem cope with all that, and mostly anita she probably would think that hes intrigued by his brothers wife! uh-oh! keep it coming!!!!!

Hi, yep Gopi and Jigar lol, hmmm it will work I guess, but not in the sense of love.  πŸ˜‰  And ditto about Anita lol, she will indeed notice that.  πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143badra

hi Tink  hey hey hey...πŸ˜‰

wow fab updateπŸ‘ ... as always ... enough with the praisingπŸ˜‰ ..lol

Thank u babez

Aham and Gopi do look perfect together πŸ˜ƒ.. thtz beside the point ...  but i always imagined how would it be for Gopi and jijar to be together ...

Well I guess dis is a glimpse of ur own imagination as well as Ahem'sπŸ˜‰, but u will see.

so in a way  u made my wish come true ... thanx πŸ˜†..lol

looking forward to see how Aham copes with the heart breaking news ...  tht he is to be married to anitha ... oops sorry i meant him nt been married to Gopi ... to top it all .. jijar and gopi are to be married ... now tht looks like the iceing on the cake ... oh man i hope he wont go nuts before it all ends ... 

Or more like u hope he does go nuts before it all ends...πŸ˜†, Ahem will deal with matters how he always has...watch oops I mean read and find out.  πŸ˜‰

oh god ... how would the arrogant and possessive Ahamji handle the situation ... i will let u do the thinking ... lol

Hahaa seen, I have dun the thinking all u gotta do is sit back and hopefully enjoy,  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

btw u do have one hell of an imagination and i love the way the story is heading ... thumbs upπŸ‘ dr ... 

when is the next update ... it better be soonπŸ˜‰ (jpyl) ... patience is not a virtue of mineπŸ˜† ... 

jokes apart ..i really do wish u update soon ... waiting desperately to know the turn of events or rather wht goes in tht brain of urs ...

Wow thank u, as I much as I say I'm not worthy of praise lol...I do find the imagination one gettin' me on a high...coz I do luv thinking up weird concepts...😳. 

LOL I can't promise soon, but I can certainly try.  I just hope ur impressed with the turn of events lol, or rather wot my brain tells me..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
n like u I have no patience full stopπŸ˜†, but sumtyms it really is a virtue...πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰

see u around 

- - badra 

Thank u for commenting babe. 

TinkπŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamjal

tinker11 nice update waiting 4 more. also am still confused even though ahem has gone back to live b4 being married to gopi.

Hi Kamjal, and thank u. 

Oh really, what are u confused about hun, do tell.  And I will defo try updating soon. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

whn r u updtin tink??

'waitin for it??

LOOOL  I'm trying to do it soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Cheers hun, 😊
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Hey tink... When I first started reading it , it took me so long and it was in hindi  ... I was not intested in it , I just went back today and you added the english...  OMG I count not stop reading it ... Part 2 ws just so good , i thought to myself , plese do not end this chapter... I need to read more ...Your explaination was so good .   Could not stop reading it ... Just love what ahem is going thru... Make me really happy when he say Gopi is my wife.  LOL  ... Just can wait until the next chapter  ... Please PM me...  I just love your story so much , I also love your name  TINK... One of my friends is a tinkbell NUT  . everything is tinkerbell... Love you tinkfor writing this story... Please continue soon and don't leave us hanging...

Thank you again.

Hi Anj. 

Thanks for giving it a second chance hun, and I realised after I had written the first chapter that there are many people here that don't understand hindi. 
Of course thanks to Star Plus who have subtitiles for a much vast audience to enjoy, that I decided to write the whole FF in english instead so there are no restrictions for anyone to read. 

And wow then u mention how captured you are by the story, and believe me it makes me more happy that you enjoy it so much!  Really pleased that u found the explanation in detail helpful, along with Ahem's plight.  πŸ˜†   

Oh hun thanks for liking my name, it's as simple as Tinkerbell being my favourite Disney character😳, hence the username which I used from the top of my head.  But later everyone came to recognise me as 'Tink' so I didn't bother changing it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

Will defo pm u, and thanks for such a lovely comment.  πŸ˜‰

...Ooops forgot to write, I defo won't leave u hangin' babe, and will try to update as soon as I get time to write.  πŸ˜‰

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago