walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This comedy serial has interesting scenes which is of a unique quality.   Its humor is not vulgar, and is very entertaining.     Indravardan, and Maya, are the parents, in a well to do locality in South Mumbai.    We see how elite socialites behave, and their children, who have grown in the lap of luxury have develped.    Saahail, is successful, and played by Sumeet Raghavan.    His brother Roshesh, is having a funny accent, and dreams of becoming an actor.   They have a sister Soniya, whose husband is busy scanning advertisements, and is a all rounder Fix-It man.    

I recently saw a serial with Mallika Sherawat, as a guest star, portraying Sunheiri, a vagrant woman, who fleeces these gullible upper crust people, and she is hilarious, and I was so much taken up by her acting, I went to You Tube, and now I have fun filled hours, watching this serial on the internet.

You can get the daily schedule, of the program here:

http://tv.burrp.com/channel/star-one/28/

You can view You Tube videos here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqpnMitL0xE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is really a superb show hope they come out with a sequel..really enjoy watching it.
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I really want to see this show starting again with the same characters & same type of comedy. It is very entertaining. Moreover I love the most about this serial is it doesnt show not vulgar or cheap jokes & at the same time actors are so natural!!!!!!!!

Im really missing the show 😔
walquest2000 thumbnail
I too do not understand Star Television policy to discontinue intelligent serials, and replace them with wishy washy hoopla, to cater to the masses, to make them gullible consumers of the merchandise of the Corporates.

We will have to swtich on to the Internet, and the videos that are uploaded there.   Soon, the TV channels will be obsolete, as the latest technology comes into effect.   But then they will start their censorship, to promote to programs which give them a zombie following.
darknite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wish they come back soon

dazzlingflora thumbnail
it was fav show...wud love to see it's sequel
walquest2000 thumbnail
It used to come on Star One.   But this channel sems to have been withdrawn ?
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
star tv people have lost their minds!!!!!

They even closed down star one...which was a great channel...& the shows were also nice on this channel...
dazzlingflora thumbnail
they have lost their mind long ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sarabhai vs sarabhai sequal should be start.
it was one of my favorite show. i have watch each episode so many time on youtube still i am not bored of it. it was a epic. 
starone creatives have lost their mind first they shut such amazing show then channel.
each show of starone has lots of capability especially this one.
i luv such a light hearted comedy and actors were so natural .
i really wish to see sequal of s vs s