Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update... loved it...

Oh God... Maan is so caring and protective... straight to hospital from airport...
Loved Pari - Geet convo... especially when pari teased Geet for getting pregnant in the first attempt...
Poor Maan... ab phir se he will miss his demon... 

Continue soon... again why no precap?? not yet decided abt the next part is it?
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shrutheAjay

awesome update... loved it...

Oh God... Maan is so caring and protective... straight to hospital from airport...
Loved Pari - Geet convo... especially when pari teased Geet for getting pregnant in the first attempt...
Poor Maan... ab phir se he will miss his demon... 

Continue soon... again why no precap?? not yet decided abt the next part is it?

Continue soon... again why no precap?? not yet decided abt the next part is it? - u know the answer but still u r asking me😆...i am taking spontaneous decisions so couldn't give u the precap
Shruthe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sldeeps

Continue soon... again why no precap?? not yet decided abt the next part is it? - u know the answer but still u r asking me😆...i am taking spontaneous decisions so couldn't give u the precap

see now i know you so well... 😃... lolz.. just got it confirmed... but got to tell you... you are too good in getting such spontaneous scenario especially the wild stuff our devil does...
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update..❤️

cntnue soon..

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shrutheAjay

see now i know you so well... 😃... lolz.. just got it confirmed... but got to tell you... you are too good in getting such spontaneous scenario especially the wild stuff our devil does...

Geet is more like me..so no prob in dealing with her character...MAAN is my dream Man so i will go to dream land while writing scenes between them...u won't believe me i completely lost into a whole new world while writing Khilire😳

i will be cautious while writing about all the characters but in case of Geet i will write what i would do if i were in her place
Shruthe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sldeeps

Geet is more like me..so no prob in dealing with her character...MAAN is my dream Man so i will go to dream land while writing scenes between them...u won't believe me i completely lost into a whole new world while writing Khilire😳

i will be cautious while writing about all the characters but in case of Geet i will write what i would do if i were in her place

Oh God.. i never knew about the little demon in you... i am just thinking whats gonna happen when you get the guy..????... lolz 😆
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update.
It was so soothing and calm.
sehrish79 thumbnail
Loved it very much superb update dear
Plz cont soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3