Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry sorry sorry for not updating since ages but my father is still unwell and at the moment im so busy with family and guests as well, that im to tired to update at nights.
plsss fogive me and dont be mad at me.
will try my best to update soon!!
MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No worries... I understand
Take as long as you need

Saba xxx
Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet4everXxX

No worries... I understand

Take as long as you need

Saba xxx

thx dear for understanding
Shimmerr thumbnail

Part 10:

Flashback back @ London:

Geet took the flight at 9am and will reach Delhi at 7pm.

Maan took the flight at 9:30am and will reach Delhi at 7:30pm.

Brij and Sonu were on the way back home, as there was no flight to Delhi for the day.

As they were going to the exit of the airport, Brij got a call from a friend. He attended the call and after 30 seconds he ran to the direction of the terminal for the private jets. Sonu was confused but run after him. When they reached the destination, a man in black suit asked after their names, than he took them a plane, where a man in his 50's waiting inside for them.

They all seated themselves on the seats, as the pilots announced that the flight will take off any minute. There was a silence in the plane for around 10 minutes, until the announcement came, that they could take now their seatbelts off. The man sitting in front of Brij and Sonu was all the while looking at them, which make the men uncomfortable. He was dressed in a black designer suit. He was looking like a businessman, a very rich businessman. After a while he introduced himself to them.

Man: My name is Kunal Singhania. I am a businessman from Delhi. I had a meeting with Mr. Dutt. He is an old friend of mine and it looks like he knows you quit well too. He knew that I was flying back home and asked if you two could come with me and I agreed.

He looked out of the window for a moment and then continued.

I heard that your sister ran away with her lover. I can understand in which situation you are now. But don't worry. They both will be punished for what they did. Do you want to know where I know that? Because some day they will have to pay for their deeds.

He looked away for a moment lost in his thought, when he looked back at Brij.

You know, even my sister ran away with her lover. You know what happened afterwards? Her lover died 8 years after they run away and got married. He left back my widow sister and a 7 years old boy. If she would have listened to me, nothing like that would have happened. She would live now with the man we choose and her family and wouldn't be under the earth with her family.

Brij and Sonu looked at him confused.

She died a few years back in an accident along with her son. Actually, he was a good boy. I'm sorry that he also died because of the mistake of his mother. He would be 21 years old if he would be still alive. But everyone will face the same fate when they disobey their family and ruin their honor. After she run away, a few other girls have also run away and are still doing. It was needed to show them that one day, earlier or later they all will get punished and with them their family.

Brij and Sonu smirked at what they heared. Sonu knew that Geet will face the same after he was finished with her and would kill her. If not him, then Brij would kill her to make again their reputation.

After hours the plane landed and Kunal said that a man will help him in his mission and that they should never come to him for help or anything else, as one wrong move of them could finish his existence in India and the media would spread it around the world. They both thanked Kunal and left the plane to receive in the next moment the most awaited call from the man who Kunal promised to help them.

They went into the next cab and went towards the place the person said. He also said them to hurry up as he had to go and meet some local gangsters and that he could not wait here for them till they would arrive.

End of Flashback

Geet was waiting at India Gate and was now worried. Maan should have been here a while ago, but he still wasn't there. Was everything alright? Was he fine? Where the hell was he? She was looking around, when out of nowhere two arms hugged her from the back. Geet was shocked and was turning around to see who it was, when the person said:

Hello Geet. Missed me?

Geets eyes widened, when she recognized the voice and the owner of the voice.

Part 9 Page 27  Previous-Next Part 11 Page 34

Sorry guys, but will pm everyone later. Its very late here and I'm really tired and sleepy.

Will try to update soon again.

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago
MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was sooo close to logging out but then I saw it say updating so I thought I would check it out and now I am first!!!!!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!!!

The update was absolutely amazing!!!!! Loved it sooo much!!!! You always leave us on our toes Bushra with your cliffhangers... you have to update really quickly lol... I'm waiting 😆😉

Love you
Saba xxx 😳
Edited by Maaneet4everXxX - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful yaar!
who s ds kunal?
i think kunal killed his sis,rt?
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
NO NOT AGAIN
THE CLIFF HANGER
is that sonu?
i think so
and kunal
i m sure he is maan's mama ji hai na
the stupid man
i sooo wanna kill that man with my bare hands
arggg
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now who was the person geet met in dehli

and that mysterious person is a psyco who want to help every family in which a girl ran away
Shimmerr thumbnail

UPDATING SWEETIES!!

Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet4everXxX

I was sooo close to logging out but then I saw it say updating so I thought I would check it out and now I am first!!!!!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!!!

The update was absolutely amazing!!!!! Loved it sooo much!!!! You always leave us on our toes Bushra with your cliffhangers... you have to update really quickly lol... I'm waiting 😆😉

Love you
Saba xxx 😳

thank you for your lovely comment dear!!
sorry but my aunt was here for two weeks, so was busy with cousins.
Updating now😃