OS Love knows no BOUNDS New Story Pg 34

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys this is a new os on maaneet and ill finish it in 4-5 parts. and ill translate hindi dialogues into english later on... so heres the first part
keep on reading until u see the "press like" line

Love knows no bounds

Part 1

Maan is driving his car as fast as he can.  He is late.  He curses his assistant Adi for holding him back for so long.  He is wishing desperately in his heart for her to be still there.  His heart is thumping hard in his chest in fear that he might not be able to see her today.

He stops his car abruptly at the side of the road and rushes towards the wilderness of the road.  He is running too fast passing all the trees.  It was like he was running towards his life.

At last he stops holding the branch of a last tree, which was his destination.  He looks madly around for her fearing that she has gone.

But he was wrong.  He saw her sitting on the ground few feet away from him near the river bank looking at the setting sun.  And he breathed a sigh of relief.

He sits at the foot of the tree leaning his back on the trunk and looking at the girl.  The girl is in her late teen years.  She is wearing a white churidar suit.  She is very beautiful but there's some kind of sadness in her eyes.  Some kind of pain... loneliness... longing...

The girl did not realise Maan's presence behind her.  Maan was looking at her with loving eyes.  This was his normal schedule.  She came here daily and sat at the river bank staring at the setting sun, and he watched her from a distance.

At last she gets up and starts moving towards the road with her eyes on the ground.  When she passed Maan, she did not even give him a second look and was about to walk past him when Maan said "Geet!"

Geet stops and looks at Maan.

Geet: Maan, maine aapse kitni baar kaha hai, ke mera peechha mat kiya kijiye.  Phir aap kiyun mujhe akela nahin chhod dete?!

Maan gets hurt with Geet's words.

Maan: Geet, how can I leave you alone?  I love you Geet.  And I know you love me too.

Geet fakes coldness in her voice.

Geet: Yeh aapki galat fehmi hai Maan.  I don't love you.  Jo Geet aapse pyaar karti thi, wo to kab ki mar chuki hai.  Yeh Geet jo aapke saamne khadi hai, wo kisi aur ki patni hai!!  I'm married Maan!!!  And the sooner you accept this, the better it would be for you!

Maan(sarcastically): Married??  Really Geet?  You call that pretence a marriage?

Geet: Aapke maan-ne na maan-ne se sach badlne nahin wala hai Maan!!  And the truth is that I'm married...

Maan cuts her inbetween and says angrily

Maan:  At the age of 5!!  Geet come on, you cant be serious about it!  You didn't even know how to say the word 'marriage' when your so-called marriage happened!  And that guy is not even alive Geet!!  So why are you ruining your life??

Geet:  Maan, is baare mein baat karke koi fayda nahin hai.  You and me, just cant be together.  So its better if you forget about everything and move on.

And she leaves without another word.

Maan smirks determinedly and says "No Geet, I'm not gonna forget anything and neither I'm gonna let you forget anything.  You are my life Geet!  And I wont let anybody play with my life.  Not even you!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

continued in the next post...plz scroll down

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

continued from previous post

Almost 1 years back

Geet belonged to a conservative family of Hoshiarpur.  She has grown up fearing her father and brother, Brij Veerji.  When she was 17, she has requested her mom to talk to her father to let her go to Delhi for higher studies.  Her mother has been successful in making her father to let Geet go to Delhi.  Geet did not knew that this was the last months of her carefree life that has been given to her as a bheek.  Geet was unaware that she has been married at the age of 5 and her so-called husband has died when she was just 8.  But her mother has never let her know about this marriage.

Geet has always felt like a prisoner in her own house.  She was never allowed to go out or make friends by her father and brij.  So when she got permission to go to Delhi, her happiness knew no bounds.  She thought this was her chance to live her life at last.

After reaching Delhi, she soon adapted to the new surroundings.  She made new friends.  She did whatever she wanted!  It was the best time of her life.

One day, couple of weeks later of Geet coming to Delhi, her new best friend Annie asked her to attend a family function with her.  Geet agreed without giving it much thought.  It was Annie's dadima's birthday.

Geet never knew that her best friend was so rich.  Her house was almost like a palace.  It was on that day, that Annie introduced Geet to her brother, Maan Singh Khurana.  At first Geet thought that he is very sadoo.  He did not talked to anybody, stays to himself, his chin always held high in pride.  But geet did not cared much about it at that time.

After that day, Geet met Maan many times whenever she went to Annie's house.  In the beginning, they just said hi-hello to each other.  But slowly and slowly, the quantity of their conversation increased.  And there came a time when they became very good friends too.

Now many times geet came to Khurana Mansion and she doesn't even see annie, she left after talking to Maan for hours.  It was then that Annie acted as a cupid between them and organised a dinner date for them.

Not that any of them objected.  They already liked each other secretly, but both wanted the other to take the first step.  So both of them thought that it was a good way of taking their relationship a step further.

At the end of the date, when Maan dropped Geet at the hostel, they decided to take a walk.  And to their surprise, it started raining and it became very romantic.  Maan felt a sudden pull towards Geet and he kissed her under the sky in the rain.  The kind of kiss that Geet has always dreamed about...  their first kiss could not have been more romantic and sexy than kissing in the rain...

After that there was no turning back.  They were inseparable.  Both were madly in love with each other.  They couldn't live even a day without each other.  They always slept while talking to each other on the phone for hours and their mornings start by hearing each other's voice.  Every day, after college Maan picks geet up and they would spend hours together.

It has been 6 months for them to be in a relationship.  They have even started planning their future together.  They have started talking about their marriage plans together.

It was one month back that Geet has decided to tell about Maan to her family.  Maan wanted to go with her but Geet refused because she knows her family.  She wanted to talk to them alone first.  So she made him stay back in Delhi.  Maan wasn't happy about it but he agreed.

When geet reached HP, she told her mom about Maan.  Her mom gets very tensed and tells geet about her marriage.  Geet was shocked to hear the truth.  Her whole world came tumbling down.  All her dreams, her future, her hopes were shattered in front of her eyes.

In a minute she has become from single to a widow.  She doesn't even know who her so called husband was and neither she cared.  She loved Maan and that's all she knows.  So she made a plan to run away before her mom tells anybody about Maan and her father and brother forces her into this new relation.  But to her bad luck she got caught and the truth about Maan came out.

Geet's brothers and father threatens her to kill Maan if she doesn't listen to them.  Geet gets scared and agrees to go to her in-laws house and lives as a widow while serving her in-law parents.

But before that, she has to finish her relationship with Maan...

continued in the next post...plz scroll down

continued from above post

15 days ago

Geet is sitting in a coffee shop waiting for Maan.  She has a coffee in front of her but she hasn't had even a single sip.  She is very restless but she has to do this.  She cant let anything happen to Maan.  If it was just the matter of her life, she wouldn't care, but Maan... she does care.  She knew her brother and father; they can do what they say.  She cant take the risk.  So its better if they go separate ways.

Maan reaches in a hurry and came to Geet.  He gave a small peck on her lips and said

"I'm so sorry sweetheart.  Was stuck in the traffic."  And he sits in front of her "How are you honey?  You know how much I missed you!!"

Geet was looking at her cup while stroking the tip of the cup with her index finger.

"I'm fine Maan.  How are you?" she said trying to fight back the tears.

"Now that you are back, so I'm fantastic!!" he said while holding Geet's hand.

Geet looks at Maan and he saw tears in her eyes.  He felt his whole existence without any meaning to see tears in Geet's eyes.  He felt immense pain in his heart because of Geet's pain.

He gets up and goes close to her and cups Geet's face in his hand and wipes her tears "Geet, what happened?  Why are you crying?"

Geet felt choked at her throat and she hugged him tightly while crying hard.

Maan couldn't understand what has happened.  Why was geet crying like that.

Maan consoles her while stroking her back and said "What happened Geet?  Please tell me!!"

After some time geet was able to control herself and said in between her sobs "Maan, everything is finished!"

"Hua kya Geet?"

Geet didn't know how to tell him this harsh truth.  She bit her lips and said "I'm married."

It took 2 seconds for her words to register in his mind and he said "WHATTT???"

"I'm married Maan." And she tells him everything that happened in HP except for the real reason of why she was breaking up.  She knew that if she tells him that they cant be together because she is scared for his life, he is never gonna agree to it.  And she cant take any chances with his life.

Geet broke down into harder tears as she finished her story.

Maan thinks for sometime and said "Geet, whatever happened, just forget about it.  There's a whole future in front of you.  That guy is no more.  I know it is a shock for you, but you have to get out of it Geet!  For you, for me, for us!!!  I promise you Geet, that I will never leave you.  Ise bas ek bura sapna samajh ke bhool jaao!"

And geet realised that he was misunderstanding her.  But its her job to make him see what she is saying.

"Maan there is no 'us' anymore.  I'm a married woman Maan.  Jab maine aapse pyaar kiya tha, tab main ye nahin jaanti thi ke main shadi-shuda hoon.  But now I know!  I cant cross my boundaries.  So we can never be together Maan.  Please forget me.  Aur ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dijiyega."  It took a lot of courage for Geet to say this to Maan without crying, but she did it.  She had fought her tears back and said this with determination.

Maan couldn't believe what she was saying "Geet, have you gone mad?  Is this some kind of a joke?  Shadi-shuda??" he controlled his anger and said "First of all Geet, child-marriage is illegal.  And second, your so-called husband is dead!!  So why you want to ruin your life??"

Geet said while faking anger "Maan, maybe you don't have any respect for marriage but I do!  I respect my marriage.  It doesn't matter at what age I got married, but I still respect it.  And as for it being illegal, I don't think it matters.  Because if you are thinking that I'll go against my family, then forget it!  Its never gonna happen!!"  geet closes her eyes to control herself and says "So its better for everyone, if we leave this relationship over here.  Just forget me Maan!!" she almost pleads.

"Geet, dil ke rishte itni aasaani se nahin toot-te.  I will not let you ruin our lives for your vacuous principles.  Main is shaadi ko nahin manta.  Tum sirf meri ho Geet and I'm not letting you go."

"Maan.." she tries to reason but Maan didn't let her finish and cups her face in his hands again and said while looking into her eyes lovingly "Geet, I know you are very disturbed right now.  I know you might have a lot of pressure from your family but Geet, you don't worry about anything.  I'll take care of everything.  You just look after yourself, rest leave it on me!  I'll talk to your parents..."

"NO" Geet almost screamed and then said while controlling herself "Maan, I don't have any pressure from anybody.  I'm doing whatever I feel is right!  Just forget me Maan!!"

Maan was loosing his patience. "Geeettt" then he controls himself and says with forced patience "Geet, you don't know what you are saying!  I think you need some time to get over this shock.  Its ok geet, I understand.  Tum ghar jaao, aur thande dimag se is baare mein socho.  I'm sure once you'll think about it, you'll realise that you are wrong.  I'll wait for your decision Geet." He finished sweetly.

Geet doesn't have to think about it.  She knew she was wrong, but when it is about Maan's life, she wouldn't give a second thought before even killing herself.  So this decision was nothing.

She said determinedly "You don't need to wait Maan, I have already taken my decision.  And my decision is 'its over'." And she leaves without another word.

Maan knew that geet needs some time to get out of this shock, inspite of whatever she says.  He was confident that once she will think about it, she will realise her mistake and come back to him.  So he decided to give her some space for some time and let her sort her life by herself.  Because he knows that some decisions we have to take by ourselves only.  If someone tries to interfere or force into it, we might end up taking a wrong decision.  But to leave her alone and don't see her even for a day was a death torture for him.

So he decided that he will keep an eye on her from a distance but would let her think about it on her own.

Present

It has been 15 days.  Maan knew Geet comes to this river bank daily.  It was 'their' place.  He would also come there but sat at a distance and looks at her but never talks to her.  He was still keeping his promise of letting her sort her life on her own.  But he was becoming weaker and weaker every day by seeing the sadness in Geet's eyes which was increasing every day.

Geet has seen Maan every here and there when she was coming to hostel from college, or when she is going to market, or when she is going for a walk.  She has confronted him many times not to follow her.  But she knew he's not gonna give up so easily.  So many times she just ignores him.

Today Maan's resolution broke.  He had enough.  He cant see Geet so sad.  He has already waited and given her enough time to think about it, but she is being very stubborn about it.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

He saw her retreating form and he decided that it has been enough.  It was time to take the matters in his own hands.  If Geet can't think what's best for her, then he will!!  And he said to himself determinedly "I'm sorry Geet, but you have left no other option with me.  Till today, I have been just Maan for you.  But I guess its time for you to meet Maan Singh Khurana now!!" and he smirks and leaves too.

thats it for today... plz leave ur comments down and do press the like button

For Index scroll down

INDEX

Part 1- page 1 (see the post above)

Part 2

Part 3- Last Part

There's a new story with kinda same concept by another GF member on Pg 34
Plz check it out

New Story Part 1 & 2
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
PURE AMAZINGNESS
loved it so much
cont soon!
do pm me once you continue
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omgg
lovee it
awesome OS
omg geet got married at 5 ? :O and her hubby died
awh poor maaneet
cant wait to see what maan does
continue soon please
and do pm mee
thanks
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Real nice & it had a social msg too 
Child marriage ! & now her bros are threatening her 
True Maan should use his MSK tag to get her back 😉

Then those bros will have to face Maan's bodyguards 1st ! 😆
Awesome update 👍🏼
Loved it & thanks for pm 😊
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice please add me in your pm list
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story !!!
Loved it !!!
Continue soon!!!
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi jazz!!!

wow...this is an awesome OS!!!!!

loved it!!!!

geet was married when she was just 5?????...aww poor geet!!!!

she and maan fall in love with each other...but unfortunetly geet was told by her mum that she was married and that too she is widow now!!!!!

maan gave her time to take a decision...for both of them...but she was scared of loosing maan!!!!

and that was it ...when maan didn't get any  answer from geet he decided to became MSK 😆

plz cont soon, can't wait for next part!!!

and yeah plz cont ur FF y life is so unfair!!!!

love u

esha
Edited by backy - 12 years ago