Users

Frequent Posters

Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Btw...Where is my husband?
Abhay...Abhay..where are u?
Selz..i'm coming..
Hey guys!!..i will be back after some mins...
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani read this :
Hey guys :) I am glad every epi is gng great, kal toh pia ko sachai bhi pata chali from misha :) ab shayad memory jald hi aa jaaye :) and yess,chandeena will be bk soon,I am shtg today,so guess..wed ya thurs hamare darshan honge :) have a great day all of u,see ya :)
Like    16 hours ago

Kishwer Merchantt Oh yes bahut kuch hone wala hai,biggest suspense is mon ya tue...u guys are gona enjoy nxt weeks epis :)
about an hour ago  Like

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Missing PKYEK a lot on this saturday, wish aj v PKYEK hota...:( BTW KISH Dii, its a gr8 news dt PIYA z gonna regain her memory soon... Bt I guess, till we have to wa8 minimum 1 month to see PIYA's memory back nd ABHIYA's reunion... Bcz she has jst told dt she'll recollect her memory by some therapy (Maybe by HYPNOTIZATION), so its obviously dt it'll need some more tym to get her memory fully back, maybe it'll need at least 1 month... Wats say ???

• Kishwer Merchantt Awww,dnt wry..ek din aur :) ya it will take some mre time :)
      about an hour ago  Like

Nikvi29 thumbnail
so mon ya tues episode is gonna be interesting.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Bani read this :

Hey guys :) I am glad every epi is gng great, kal toh pia ko sachai bhi pata chali from misha :) ab shayad memory jald hi aa jaaye :) and yess,chandeena will be bk soon,I am shtg today,so guess..wed ya thurs hamare darshan honge :) have a great day all of u,see ya :)
Like    16 hours ago

Kishwer Merchantt Oh yes bahut kuch hone wala hai,biggest suspense is mon ya tue...u guys are gona enjoy nxt weeks epis :)
about an hour ago  Like

suprise😕what happened to the first surprise and we know what it is alina power if going to come out.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
is abhay the vampire leader now?  he said its vampire leader's decision. so i am thinking he might be.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
i hope the vampires in the hood are here to stay but wonder if we will get to see a vampire meeting where they all are talking.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Italian Food

Easy Pasta Recipes From Chef Gabriel Thompson
"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you're hungry again."
-George Miller

One of the first things you need to know about Italian cuisine is that you probably know nothing about it. If the term conjures up images in your mind of purple-red tomato sauces smothering piles of pasta
with wedges of garlic bread on the side, then you're not thinking Italian. That image -- and the food it represents -- is more consistent with Italian-American cuisine, the type served at chain restaurants across North America.

The truth about Italian cuisine is that it's simply and lovingly prepared using only the best ingredients. Seldom do the Italians load down their pasta dishes with tomato sauce and meatballs (although, when they do, the process of building a ragu can take anywhere from one to four days). More often, they base their dishes on locally grown produce and meats, cooked on the spot using olive oil. The best Italian dishes are prepared simply: a quick grill, a light season and a fresh presentation.

Like French food, Italian cuisine is very regional. In the north, dishes tend to be prepared with butter. Risottos and polenta are the orders of the day here. Cuisine from the central part of the country features cheeses, cured meats and tomato sauces, while dishes from the south are hearty, rich and spicy, and feature lots of citrus and seafood, and even some influence from North Africa.

Italian cuisine on AM

If you're traveling to Italy on holiday, be prepared for a wonderful experience, but also know that the food you eat will taste nothing like the food back home. Typically, Italian-American dishes are loaded with flavor additives such as Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt. Real Italian dishes are much simpler on the palate. But don't make the mistake of calling these dishes "bland." When you consider the quality of the food and the care that went into its preparation, you'll appreciate the simplicity of these dishes.

We love Italian cuisine because it's accessible and easy to prepare. Around the world, no cuisine is more popular when it comes to our away-from-home dining habits. Italian cuisine, however, doesn't have to be limited to only restaurants. With the best ingredients, it's easy to prepare at home. Steer away from Italian-American food and focus on regional influences from the country itself. Take the opportunity to learn about what makes Roman food so different from Sicilian food and enjoy the health benefits of fresh, simple meals.
.Shiva. thumbnail
http://www.larosetta-va.com/image/14504190.jpeg
Nikvi29 thumbnail
People r telling kishwer to tell suku to gain weight.
Plzzz tell suku to gain some weight!! Kitni dubli h woh!! Aap log use chidhate nahi ho kya??? Kitni patli h!! Btw i just luv her hairs!! Plzz tell her tht her hairs r awesome!! Long,curly n bouncy!!!

hey kish plz tell sukriti she should stop dieting she looks malnourished..

• Sneha Rrai but not in today epi..she looks really beutiful in today epi..smoky eyes n puffy cheeks ..wow .i think her outfits makes her very skiny...in salwar suit n jeans top she looks nice.
    • Kishwer Merchantt No she has lost a lot of weight...she needs to gain :)

hey kish DI ...
did nt see u 2day :(
par aaj acha laga aajka episod
Sad 4 ALINA bichari is in danger :(
and it vil be fun if PIYA goes 4 therapy , she will gain her memry back and hopefully abhay may xcpt her
i petty 4 suku ha i mean luk at her as if she is hungry 4m so many days :/
So dam thin
in whole of Show members U and MISHA r perfct nt 2 thin nt 2 fat !
And ( Suyash Kumar ) NEIL was so badly hurt [ nakliwala ;) :P ] .

OVER angry on jeh and KHURANA family xcpt ALINA ...
bt ya mizd u a lot in 2day episd , hamesha hota hai wen u r seen neil misses wen neil is seen u go missing UFF
    • Kishwer Merchantt Awww... :) hahahahahahahahahahaa,she needs to put on :p thank u :)
yeah she is too skinny she needs to gain alittle bit of weight.
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago